Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Your Fault

Defamation Law Discussion Forum

Your Fault

Postby Rae » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:06 am

Yesterday was the first time ever I got into this siite and asked u an important question. Yr reply was that u have already answered that fr me before.Isnt some one making a BIG mistake here. If you dont know the answer u could have just said it.

THANK YOU....
Rae

Your Fault

Postby Darvell » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:23 pm

Yesterday was the first time ever I got into this siite and asked u an important question. Yr reply was that u have already answered that fr me before.Isnt some one making a BIG mistake here. If you dont know the answer u could have just said it.

THANK YOU....
Darvell

Your Fault

Postby Sikyahonaw » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:31 am

YOU put the SAME QUESTION in TWICE.  So the person being rude and offensive who made the BIG MISTAKE is YOU!!!!!

We answer the questions voluntarily at NO COST to you.  A little courtesy is always appreciated!

As it was you were trying to use this forum as a place to get free legal advice in the wrong section.

Ms Lee Lister

The Biz Guru

www.StartMyNewBusiness.com

I suggest that no one else answers this persons questions.  He is rude and offensive and tries to get very complex answers including legal advice with minimum of information.  He does not appear to be an entrepreneur and his English is very difficult to understand.  Not the kind of person I really want to help.

Ms Lee Lister

The Biz Guru

www.StartMyNewBusiness.com
Sikyahonaw

Return to Defamation Law