Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Wrongful Death In Hospital

Been the victim of Medical Malpractice or fighting a malpractice suit? Discuss it here.

Postby Stefan » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:33 pm

my husband was 36. He had heart failer but it was under control. One night he had short of breath, I took him to the emergency, he stood there for 3 days. He was on a regular floor where they were not watching him well. In those 3 days the doc seen him 1 time. the night before he died he was bleeding from his behind and i noticed he was hilusinating. i asked the nurse and she said oh he's fine he's just over reacting. Jan 5,09 at 4:30 in the morn, he said he couldnt sleep so I asked them to give him something so he can sleep, once they gave him a dosage of whatever it was, cause they wouldnt answer when I asked, he died about 1min after. I paid for an autopsy to find out what was the last thing they gave him, they couldnt answer me. They said it was of an enlarged heart, I said, I know that, but why didnt anyone tell me he was dying when I asked about 20 times. They were so mean to me at that hospital and to my husband he had a horrible death, I am pregnant and I almost fainted and they left me on the floor. Whatever they gave him last is what killed him so fast. Please help me out some way. Let me know if I can do anything else, its a nightmare. I just want closure.
Stefan

Postby Ansgar » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:38 pm

my husband was 36. He had heart failer but it was under control. One night he had short of breath, I took him to the emergency, he stood there for 3 days. He was on a regular floor where they were not watching him well. In those 3 days the doc seen him 1 time. the night before he died he was bleeding from his behind and i noticed he was hilusinating. i asked the nurse and she said oh he's fine he's just over reacting. Jan 5,09 at 4:30 in the morn, he said he couldnt sleep so I asked them to give him something so he can sleep, once they gave him a dosage of whatever it was, cause they wouldnt answer when I asked, he died about 1min after. I paid for an autopsy to find out what was the last thing they gave him, they couldnt answer me. They said it was of an enlarged heart, I said, I know that, but why didnt anyone tell me he was dying when I asked about 20 times. They were so mean to me at that hospital and to my husband he had a horrible death, I am pregnant and I almost fainted and they left me on the floor. Whatever they gave him last is what killed him so fast. Please help me out some way. Let me know if I can do anything else, its a nightmare. I just want closure.
Ansgar

Postby Rockland » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:59 pm

Rebecca, I am so sorry to hear of your husbands death. This kind of conduct by hospitals and doctors makes me sick. Would you mind if I had my nurse call you to get further details. This sounds like a medical malpractice case.

What city and state did this happen in?

What is your telephone number?

I have strong contacts with good attorneys across the US on these cases.

We need to move fast, as there are short time limits for filing suit in every state.

Ed Smith

Sacramento, CA

www.autoaccident.com
Rockland

Return to Medical Malpractice