Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Why doesn't the UK relax its immigration laws and invite in more immigrants?

Talk about immigration laws here

Postby reid » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:39 pm

I believe we should open the borders or make it very easy to migrate here for a while. Make things exciting create jobs. This country isn't crowded at all I was just driving through the countryside this morning I didn't see much trees to be saved or farm land we can build up on it.

I think the people who fear this are either xenophobic, racists or can't compete you can move to Spain and moan on Daily Mail from there

I felt happy when I heard that EU migrants can now claim more benefits such as JSA, good for them. It is nice to see people putting humanity before nonsense such as national identity or indigenous culture.
reid

Postby drystan » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:40 pm

with the questions u been asking, u r seriously a bigot, its bad enough south asians/muslims are packed in london, now u want more
drystan

Postby demarco » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:43 pm

I would rather have beautiful green countryside than ANY (White, Black, Asian, Chinese, Polish, Dutch, German, American, etc, etc, etc...) more people entering this country.

Overpopulation is a virus that could end up very likely destroying the Human Race; in the U.K we don't want cities like Delhi or Calcutta or Islamabad, or rivers like the Ganges with dead bodies floating in it like it's the feckin Dark Ages :-(
demarco

Postby caelin » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:50 pm

Are you really insane , or did you just forget to take your meds this morning ??

The UK already HAS a muslim and Asian problem that`s quickly destroying the countries !!

The LAST thing the UK needs now is n­ig­ge­rs pouring over the floodgates and exhausting the Welfare system !! "Make things exciting create jobs" ..... who are you trying to kid , Mchumba ?? The majority of n­ig­ge­r don`t work at all , preferring instead to live a parasitic life in host countries !!!!
caelin

Postby hussein » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:58 pm

Are you really insane , or did you just forget to take your meds this morning ??

The UK already HAS a muslim and Asian problem that`s quickly destroying the countries !!

The LAST thing the UK needs now is n­ig­ge­rs pouring over the floodgates and exhausting the Welfare system !! "Make things exciting create jobs" ..... who are you trying to kid , Mchumba ?? The majority of n­ig­ge­r don`t work at all , preferring instead to live a parasitic life in host countries !!!!
Many of the arguments you used i could throw back at you in regards to your home country.

I don't really care about immigration in the long run, but i do worry about what will happen if rich elites start springing up all over the place in eastern europe and elsewhere.
hussein

Postby adin55 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:07 pm

This should stir up the"British patriots" just like poking a wasps nest with a stick.

Excellent. :-D
adin55

Postby drystan » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:15 pm

Because we are an ISLAND and we are close to being FULL up.

Just what the tax payers of this land need - more scroungers coming here and doing feck all in return - you need to get a life dude
drystan

Postby adare » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:20 pm

That has been happening in the UK for many years now.
adare

Postby baigh » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:36 pm

This smells high - like a troll question!
baigh

Postby roche » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:46 pm

The whole of Britain is made up of immigrants there now..
roche

Next

Return to Immigration Law