Not logged in? Join one of the bigest Law Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Tips for Achieving an Amicable Divorce

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Why does My mom love my brother and sister more than me?

Family Law Discussion Forum

Postby adaya » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Sorry its a little long but my problem is My mom loves my brother because he's the oldest and the only boy in our family. My sister because she's the youngest. My sister is spoiled and gets everything I never got. If I say anything to my sister or sister-in-law I get an hour lecture but when my sister who is 7 yrs younger than me disrespects me my mom finds ways to defend her and tell me I'm wrong. My husband doesn't understand me either. I always go out of my way to help them but when I'm in need of help neither my sister or sister in law help me. When my sister in law was pregnant I always helped her, I.e take her to her doctors appointments carry her bags and drive her places. But when I was pregnant no body helped me out. My question is am i wrong to feel this way? Are my family and husband right when they say its my fault?
adaya

Postby melville » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:34 pm

Sorry but you should forget about your mom and siblings and do something fun today because it's a really nice day outside :D
melville

Postby dickens93 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:38 pm

No, It is true that no.one likes you. You have to much bitterness inside you to make you likable
dickens93

Postby aethelbert35 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Forget them who cares,ive been threw the same thing
aethelbert35

Postby montgomery69 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:51 pm

u can see their love to you if you stop comparing what u do to them what they do to you......sincere is the key.......u dont sincere to them, because of that u feel what they do cant be comparing to what u do to them.....
montgomery69

Postby arrigo » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Its really not your fault dear every child needs love rather he or she and rather elder or younger
arrigo

Postby coinleain » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Its really not your fault dear every child needs love rather he or she and rather elder or younger
coinleain

Return to Family Law