Not logged in? Join one of the bigest Law Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Tips for Achieving an Amicable Divorce

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Why do people still call the Khazars "Jews"?

Talk about immigration laws here

Postby nann » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:17 pm

I am a sephardic( real) jew. Please do not call these Khazar's "Jews", they decendet from Khazaria, not the Middle East, Mongolian-European-Mongrels, Keleks! These Khazar's promised us a homeland, what did they deliver? An apartheid-regime in which non-Khazar's are only second class citizens!

ISRAEL NEEDS MULTICULTURALISM!!!

The best policy for Israel is open borders, and multiculturalism, as well as an end to ethinc Jewish only immigration, segregation among its Arab minority, and an end to current paleo-xenophobic anti-miscegenation laws.

There would be no more reason to fight! We should integrate all the races of Africa into one entity and united them with the people of the middle east including the Israelis! Ones the doughter of the Rabbi next door starts to **** with the Schwarzen shabath goy we will have real lasting peace and equality!

Just say no to racism! Apartheid is racism!
nann

Postby nickson » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Exactly.

Revelation 2

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
nickson

Postby yago » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Liar

Dude, no real sephardic Jew would say that the Ashkanazi Jews are not real Jews. You are just saying that to give the impression that some Jews believe that, and then give your opinion o what's happening in Israel. Do you know the so called Lebanese Jew Nabil Bakir? You have similar opinions, coincidence? In think not.
Even if they are descendants of converts the Jewish religion fully accept converts as real Jews. You would actually know this if you're Jewish
I would say you are about as Jewish as the Pope
yago

Postby cinnard » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:23 pm

A better question is why do some posers still call Jews Khazars?

It is already proven through Jewish history, Non-Jewish history, oh yes and genetic testing, that the European and Sephardi Jews are both genetically the same.

No khazars there.

PS:

Israel has both Non-Jewish immigration AND Gentile Citizens. In fact, 20% of all Israelis are Arab. Approximately 25% of all Israelis are Non-Jewish.
And Israel is not apartheid.

Israel is a democracy in which all citizens can vote and run for office.
cinnard

Postby ardwyad » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:25 pm

Too bad ... they all converted in like ... a long time ago* ... maybe you should ask God to revoke their Jewishness ... give them back their foreskins or something
ardwyad

Postby giulio » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:28 pm

I read Arthur Koestler's, "The Thirteenth Tribe". It explained about the Khazars and their origin in southern Russia. I think they are called the ashkenazi.
There are many ethnic divisions of Jews. So why the name "Jew". What ever happened to being a Hebrew? Is Jew a combination of Judea and Hebrew?
Abraham was called 'Ivri' (literally, "the other side"). I think this is the origin of the title, Hebrew.
All of Abe's kids should get together.
I'm really rooting for the construction of the third Temple. We just got to convince our Muslim brothers to give the Dome of the Rock. But I know it is a very touchy subject. But the esoteric geomantic premise represented by that site is essential to the restoration of prophecy here on earth again. The children of Isaac and Ishmael got to come together along with the children of Yashua (Isa/Jesus) and work together to fulfill prophecy.
I looked at some pictures of the sephardim at wikipedia nd they pretty much look like the traditional Jewish person. Since, 2005 I have been thinking about going through a official conversion, but I would have to do Orthodox and I'm not within walking distance of a synagogue.
I didn't exactly understand your second to the last sentence though. Were you talking about someone who is Black and a Seventh Day Adventist? It confused me because I thought you were embracing diversity.
giulio

Postby gilleabart » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:45 pm

actually its quite absurd expecting people to believe white looking jews have same roots with semite looking jews, be cause IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

none will believe such a nonsense.

and there has never been any body else than khazars converted to jewish. and none got mixed with jews. specially in europe they were hated.

so the only and only possibility for the ashkenazim jews are khazar turks, other descendants of khazars are azeri turks and possibly finns, both speak in turkish and have closest genetic traits to ashkenazim.

and dont forget about the prophecy "israel will be accomodated by gog and magog", it is already happened, because many of u r turks.

instead of denying this u should use the oppurtunity to improve your relations with turkish countries, based on blood relation.

please stop this lies and surrender to facts and truth.
gilleabart

Postby stanciyf » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:47 pm

answer: the asker is lying. Must be a sad life when someone has to pretend to be a Jew to incite hatred against Jews.

the asker seems to forget that converts have ALWAYS been embraced in Judaism, by G-d Himself. Ruth was one famous convert. The Khazar accusation is an old antisemitic dodge that doesn't hold any legitimate argument. The Khazars faded away before any significant contact with European Jews in the Diaspora. As proven by DNA tests.

Jews are Jews, no matter what their ethnic background is.

as for another ranter expressing their hatred because Jews won't convert, your "relevation" has no relevance in Judaism or for Jews.

Revelation is a political rant disguised as prophecy and was referring to non-Jews pretending to be Jews. That sounds like an odd Christian group I know, not traditional Jews (who have NEVER turned from their religion)
stanciyf

Return to Immigration Law