Not logged in? Join one of the bigest Law Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Why do girls get away with everything?

Patents & Trademarks Discussion Forum

Postby eoforwic » Sun May 06, 2012 5:52 pm

I'm a striaight male that see lots of girl and lots of tom boys. I wanted these black patent leather clogs and I wore them for awhile to school and the boys seemed upset but girls were IDK they acted like they were on my side in some ways. So, I stopped wearing them because I looked and kinda felt like an idiot. It's like girls get away with a lot. I bet a girl could come to school with ripped carpenter jeans and construction boots they'd get away with it. Why is it when it comes to things girls wanna do it's UNLIMITED but men they're limited to things they could do. For F UCKS Sake there's girls that play on football teams. Also, not that I would want to do this but when a girl kisses another girl its fine but a guy hugging another guy or kissing its gay . To nen, Girls who have sex with girl is fine, girl go bisexual its fine. Boy does any of those things its wrong and you'll be looked at as a gay. I don't get it, please explain. BTW, I am INDEED Straight, I'm straight like like a Slim Jim
eoforwic

Postby bocley » Sun May 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Hello, I think men look sexy in clogs, in the summer down the shore I see this all the time. Being from Russia I was always taught to dress as a woman, maybe this is just an American think, those girls may be too lazy to take the time to dress properly. Of course in my art work I dress down to a degree, but not like some girls you may see walking the campus. I also like a Slim Jim once in a while, take care, luv.
bocley

Postby gillivray5 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Because it is hot when a girl does things. And gay when a guy does it. It is not that complicated, is it? The only thing we that we can't let girls get away with is cheating and sleeping with many men, because that is slutty. The rest is is just niiiice, capiche?

PS: No man should ever, ever, ever, ever wear clogs. Unless he loses a bet. Otherwise, never, never, never ever.
gillivray5

Postby jorel » Sun May 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Girls don't get away with everything. And no man should ever, ever, ever wear clogs....regardless if he's straight or gay. Did i mention no man should ever, ever, ever wear clogs of an kind?
jorel

Postby forde » Sun May 06, 2012 6:26 pm

You guys should've thought about it before objectifying us.

Now guys see only *** legs and **** and no brain so it always 'ok, whatever' with us.
forde

Postby rheged » Sun May 06, 2012 6:37 pm

rheged

Postby vruyk » Sun May 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Its the way it is. You have to accept it like that.
vruyk

Return to Patents & Trademarks