Not logged in? Join one of the bigest Law Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Tips for Achieving an Amicable Divorce

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Why are judges, cops and prosecutors so evil? How can you people be such scum? Why was my sentence so extreme?

Criminal Law Discussion Forum

Why are judges, cops and prosecutors so evil? How can you people be such scum? Why was my sentence so extreme?

Postby caelin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:31 am

I'd like to know something, why do all of you garbage cops, judges, prosecutors are so evil?! hmm you usually let REAL criminal go and you go after people who didn't do much just for your own gain and then give out extreme sentences and bully people into accepting your plea bargains. How could anyone want to be a cop? You people are worse than most so called "criminals"

I recently got sentenced to 6 months house arrest for something so stupid, it's ridiculous, and what is it that I did? well I was drunk at a bar and as a joke I called 911 to say there was a naked person running in the street, know while I understand what I did was illegal and dumb, the punishment was so severe all of you people deserve to burn in hell. Instead of just getting arrested and charged with being disorderly or a prank call, the prosecutor charges me with a FELONY! for reporting a felony violation! WOW! so now a drunken prank call is a felony, and then the pig sends my lawyer a plea bargain saying the charge will be reduced to a misdemeanor for prank calling 911 if I plead guilty. So I really had no choice! So I plead guilty and the piece of garbage judge gives me 6 months house arrest!

You people in Law Enforcement are horrible human beings, so now just because of a stupid prank call I cannot leave my home for 6 months! Oh and since all this happened I got fired so I can't even go to work! So I have to stay here for 6 months without leaving and spending a lot of money to order food or ask for friends to bring me food.

Exactly how is this helping me "rehabilitate"? since I'm such a menace to society why didn't I just get counseling or community service? but no instead you pigs keep me locked in my house with nothing to do but play video games and get drunk everyday! So good job jerks, by the time my house arrest is over I'll probably be an alcoholic! thanks a lot!

How can you people live with yourselves?
caelin

Postby garbhach65 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:41 am

Awwwww, muffin....I feel so bad for you. All you did was put lives at risk by tying up the 911 system and they are going to make you stay home for a whole 6 months? It's a travesty, a travesty I say!
garbhach65

Postby lifton » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:45 am

You have a warped sense of reality, my friend. All of the names that you called law enforcement apply to you more accurately. You made a stupid decision that had the potential to cost someone's life, and you were punished. Simple.
lifton

Postby coinleain » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:49 am

pity you party over now is it............you was a tard and wasted police time and resources, bet NO ONE was laughing............go back to your video games, its about all you are able to do anyways, clearly you do NOT have a life or a job before this, sure as shyt won;t have one at the end of this.
coinleain

Return to Criminal Law