Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Where Is The Outrage Over A Far Right Christian Committing An Act Of Terror, Killing Dozens -mostly Children, In Norway?

The law of the sea.

Where Is The Outrage Over A Far Right Christian Committing An Act Of Terror, Killing Dozens -mostly Children, In Norway?

Postby Searbhreathach » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:34 pm

Horrible.   TurboB 55 months ago
Searbhreathach

Postby Aodhaigh » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:37 pm

This was the first I heard this detail; and I feel I can only say that this is not what I believe Christianity is about. obviously I don't want a witch hunt against Christians; but yes; I certainly don't claim him as a representative of MY religious beliefs.   TheLightWorks 55 months ago
Aodhaigh

Postby macfarlane » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:45 am

Weren't you the one who mentioned last saturday how trouble always starts on the weekend when Genelle isn't around? Looks like you showed your true colors with this one.   LouLou 55 months ago
macfarlane

Postby Francesco » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:25 pm

You call the murder of children "malarkey"? Interesting.   TurboB 55 months ago
Francesco

Postby Jayron » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:11 pm

I think so.There seems to be an active avoidance of responsibility by 'true' Christians or 'true' Muslims to disavow the deeds of their flock by saying that the bad guy is in some way not representative of their teachings.That is a crock. Trying to escape responsibility for someone who thinks he following the teachings of a religion is simple denial and evading responsibility. And lets thrown in hypocritical as well.If he(the bad guy) considers himself a Christian, then that's enough for me. To be fair, not all Christian or Muslim believers are murderers. But it is always interesting to see the role that religion plays in motivating people to violence.   ElBanditoRoso 55 months ago
Jayron

Postby Llawr » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:51 am

He will just be blown off as another nut job,BUT if he was a Muslim that would be another story altogether.   Squeeky-changes-suck 55 months ago
Llawr

Postby Benkamin » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:53 am

>he was a member of what would be like our Democratic party. The Labour partyWow. Could not be more wrong. The youth that he attacked were members of the Labour party. The killer was a former member of Norway's conservative party - but he left them for not being conservative enough. Sound familiar? And yes, he did look into starting a Tea Party group in Norway. All Christians are suspect, as are all Muslims, and all atheists. We live in a scary world. The only answer is that which Norway has provided: greater democracy, not less. More freedoms, lot less. What an amazing people!   @Goldie 55 months ago
Benkamin

Postby Bartolome » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:44 am

I realise that this type of action is totally un heard of, to them. Even their Prime Minister has had no personal security - he walks out to his personal car and drives himself home and to work.I am willing to bet that will change. And the looks on the people in the streets faces were heartbreaking - they looked like they were on shock. I feel so sorry that their peace and comfort has been ripped from them by some maniac using his religion as an excuse to kill innocents.   TurboB 55 months ago
Bartolome

Postby Teodor » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:11 am

He had gone to that camp when he was young? Maybe he thinks they are like being taught like Natzi's.   Shasha 55 months ago
Teodor

Previous

Return to Maritime Law