Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Where Is The Outrage Over A Far Right Christian Committing An Act Of Terror, Killing Dozens -mostly Children, In Norway?

The law of the sea.

Where Is The Outrage Over A Far Right Christian Committing An Act Of Terror, Killing Dozens -mostly Children, In Norway?

Postby Judas » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:07 pm

I feel pretty sure that if this were the work of a Muslim, there would be shouting from the rooftops. Doesn't anyone feel anything about this latest act of terror? I saw the looks on the faces of the people in the streets of Oslo, after the bomb. They reminded me of the people of NY after 9/11. Is this act of terrorism somehow different, because it was commited by a Christian?
Judas

Postby Dagen » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:54 pm

Thanks!   TurboB 42 months ago
Dagen

Postby Jermane » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Paranoid much, lulu?   TurboB 42 months ago
Jermane

Postby maddockson74 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:24 pm

Yes, but if you look at some of the comments here, you will see that even this tragety was used as just one more reason to insult me. Lovely. This man took his insane hatred of Muslims and used it as an excuse for slaughtering children. This is what blind rabid hatred of others ends up being."Breivik hated "cultural marxists," wanted a "crusade" against the spread of Islam and liked guns and weightlifting, web postings, acquaintances and officials said."http://news.yahoo.com/norway-suspect-deems-killings-atrocious-needed-013354792.html   TurboB 42 months ago http://news.yahoo.com/norway-suspect-deems-killings-atrocious-needed-013354792.html
maddockson74

Postby Henson » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:22 am

I never said you were sent a PM. I said you were given a charge took it and ran with it while the person who first mentioned this question kept her hands clean. You were used dearie and I'm bored with this already.   LouLou 42 months ago
Henson

Postby Dewi » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:53 am

Anders Behring Breivik, charged in the terror attacks in Oslo,Norway, described himself in online posts as a "cultural conservative and a Christian conservative who felt that Protestantism had lost its way and that Christianity should recombine under the banner of a reconstituted and traditionalist Catholic Church."These views are virtually identical to those of the late Paul Weyrich, founder of the Christian Right epicenter in the United States, the Free Congress Foundation. Weyrich and William S. Lind developed an aggressive theory of Cultural Christian Conservatism as a way to save Western Culture. Lind addressed the right-wing group Accuracy in Academiahttp://www.academia.org/the-origins-of-political-correctness/ in February 2000. Major US Christian right wing conservative groups send representatives to Europe, and there is a general meet up at the conferences of The World Congress of Families. "Exporting 'Traditional Values': The World Congress ofFamilies."http://www.publiceye.org/magazine/v24n4/exporting-traditional-talues.htmlThis vein of cultural conservatism warns of a"Demographic Winterhttp://www.worldcongress.org/wcf4.spkrs/wcf4.mueller.htm" a term which is a coded racist warning that Muslims are out-breeding "white people" in Europe and the United States.   Max20characters 42 months ago http://www.publiceye.org/magazine/v24n4/exporting-traditional-talues.html
Dewi

Postby Wyligby » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:04 am

no comment on the "copy paste" of what your friend wrote that spured this question. I am not surprised. You don't want to talk about that part.   LouLou 42 months ago
Wyligby

Postby treven » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:14 am

It is obvious to most people here, with the exception of your tree house roommates, that DPD was referring to your question when he said> and was not saying as you stated that he calls the murder of children malarkeyh. I know you think that makes you look clever but you should see it from the perspective of how others see it. IMO you look ridiculous.   Directmale 42 months ago
treven

Postby Almo » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:09 am

You CLEARLY said "I guess the memo from another veteran who just happened to give a nudge. You know, the Vetern who never asks a question because they know everything.".Not a "charge". A memo. Do you need to see the meaning of the word memo?And, even though I know thinking for yourself is a thing totally strange to you, who are used to being told what to think, I was used by no one. I asked this all by myself - to use you, and you fell for it - just like I knew you would, my dear. You never fail to take the bait.BTw - your boy Glenn Beck today, on his radio show, tossed in his idiotic thoughts on this. What a fruit bat he is! Now we can stop wondering what nutbar would bring up the Hitler reference! he compared the Norwegian Labor Party youth camp that was the site of a spree killing that left 76 people, most of them teenagers, dead, to the Hitler Youth:There was a shooting at a political camp, which sounds a little like, you know, the Hitler Youth. I mean, who does a camp for kids that's all about politics? DisturbingYou guys crack me up. Don't EVER change!   TurboB 42 months ago
Almo

Postby Del » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:25 am

Thanks!   TurboB 42 months ago
Del

Next

Return to Maritime Law