Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Where Is The Outrage Over A Far Right Christian Committing An Act Of Terror, Killing Dozens -mostly Children, In Norway?

The law of the sea.

Where Is The Outrage Over A Far Right Christian Committing An Act Of Terror, Killing Dozens -mostly Children, In Norway?

Postby Beecher » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:32 pm

See my answer to poppet. It goes for you, as well.   TurboB 42 months ago
Beecher

Postby Beacher » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:49 am

The news this morning has many Muslim Norwegians going to Oslo's Lutheran cathedral to pay their respects ...   EnglishLady 42 months ago
Beacher

Postby Bodil » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:27 pm

You call the murder of children "malarkey"? Interesting.   TurboB 42 months ago
Bodil

Postby Amon » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:24 am

Bye the way, He did not say he was a christian: The paper said his Facebook "suggested he may be a right wing Christian, It later describes this as a political hit, I understand he was a member of what would be like our Democratic party. The Labour party.As for the Koran: Surah 5:54, 8:39,2:216, 48:25 and I could go on and on Make war on them in the name of Allah until they are no more.....War wheather declaired or not is Terror...We are dong it now to Libia, Siria whos next?   usmc 42 months ago
Amon

Postby Abiel » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:00 pm

On a side note, isn't it funny that your response to Anonymous_User is "Well, you are entitled to state your opinion."Meanwhile me ,Poppet and DP are not entitled to ours???   LouLou 42 months ago
Abiel

Postby Dustyn » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:59 am

I saw that also, about the sentencing. And no death penality, at all. Shocking.   TurboB 42 months ago
Dustyn

Postby Aren » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Hey MAX here is a link and it's from a Canadian new source....http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2011/07/23/norway-attack.html?ref=rss   Squeeky-changes-suck 42 months ago http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2011/07/23/norway-attack.html?ref=rss
Aren

Postby Barindra » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:16 pm

I agree. However, my question is this - is the fact that this guy claims to be a Christian the reason that no one here is screaming from the rooftops about this horrible act - like they have when the terrorist is a Muslim?   TurboB 42 months ago
Barindra

Postby Wiccum » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:13 am

Heart breaking.   TurboB 42 months ago
Wiccum

Previous

Return to Maritime Law