Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

When do we get to start forcing women to give birth?

Discuss Labor Laws

Postby chozai65 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:01 pm

How will we do it? When a woman reports to an ''abortion clinic,'' the fake one I think we should set up, to lure them in.....Do we get the ''doctors'' - undercover cops - to arrest her, and place her under house arrest, set her up with a midwife, and begin preparation for a home birth?

...And when we make her decide to have the kid, and her child is born, what sort of updates do we get? Will she send us photos on birthdays and holidays, tell us how the child is doing in school, and so on?

I think the best way to arrange that part is to treat the baby like a cheeseburger....fried on a grill and packaged for the selling and ownership to anyone who objects to abortion. We disagree with abortion, therefore we have a say in how women who choose to do so live their lives.

But see, with this new law, it would work out in OUR favor.
We don't like what one person does 500 miles away, so we'll shun them and try to make laws against it....But they do it anyway, even knowing how we feel about her actions.
But THIS way, it will ensure that what we don't like will not happen!

I'd like to know when we'll do this, because abortion is murder. We need to take action, and legislate that all pregnant women are forced to endure labor, give birth to a child, and raise it, with or without the means available.

I'm excited....I love the feeling of control over another woman's reproductive organs.
The idea of reducing biological functions into serfdom, assuming control over what the person who owns the body can or cannot do with said body....It makes me feel strong, and decent.

But we've got to kill the fetus if it's eventually charged with murder. We're moral, y'know.

Who's with me? The time is now!
chozai65

Postby valentino » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:02 pm

I think its funny that the same people who parade around here talking about how abortion is murder and needs to be stopped call this crazy.

How exactly do they expect the government to put an end to abortion altogether?
valentino

Postby winwood » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:07 pm

This is 21st century. You have no right to force anyone to do things they don't want. You don't own people. so please get over yourself and keep your beliefs to yourself.
winwood

Postby cruz50 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:17 pm

It's hard to believe how anyone is taking this seriously. The sarcasm in the question is practically leaking off of my computer screen.
cruz50

Postby teyrnon72 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:19 pm

i do care if someone 500 miles away kills their baby. or even 5,000 miles away....
and murderers arent put under house arrest, they are put in prison
teyrnon72

Postby winwood » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:23 pm

If they don't want unwanted pregnancies, they can JUST SAY NO between the damn sheets.

Rape, incest or health. Those are the only exceptions.
winwood

Postby dent81 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:33 pm

And who told the woman to open her legs, giving the possibility that she may become pregnant.
dent81

Postby fychan97 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:37 pm

I'm highly against abortion and i think thats retarded.
fychan97

Postby banys » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:41 pm

As an atheist conservative I approve of thinning the ranks potential low-life Liberals by abortion.
banys

Postby chason58 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:46 pm

when we can force impotency in all men, I say.

maybe when we can force the men to carry.
chason58

Next

Return to Labor Laws