Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

When are you and the Justice Department going to fix the problem with the illegal immigration problems .?

Talk about immigration laws here

When are you and the Justice Department going to fix the problem with the illegal immigration problems .?

Postby raleah » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:56 pm

We have a huge problem with illegals and you and the Justice Department do not want to do anything about it. Why do you want to grant them amnesty and the chance to become citizens. What part of illegal do you not understand? You take an oath of office to uphold the laws and the constitution of the united states but you are not trying to stop them. Everytime a state wants to pass a law to address the problem the ACLU butts their nose in or the justice department does not do anything, That is a huge problem that needs to be dealt with.
raleah

Postby larry » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:01 pm

The feds do as little as they possibly can to deal with this national problem, they’re filing lawsuits against states rather than helping them. They’re not sending help, they’re sending lawyers.While the Obama administration says the border is more secure than ever and that the number of deportations has been rising under their watch, the sad reality is this administration is doing everything it can to not deport illegal aliens. Deportation statistics have been fudged, the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement has been told to “prioritize” their efforts, which pretty much tell them not to bother with illegal aliens who haven’t committed a felony. Obama administratively waived deportation for about seven hundred thousand illegal aliens this year, and Janet Napolitano has even ordered Customs and Border Protection to scale back border inspections.Until this administration is thrown out of office and replaced with a President who is actually interested in enforcing the law. We’re going to still suffer from overcrowded schools, bursting municipal budgets, shocking sex offenses against minors that some other cultures inexplicably consider “cute,” and fatalities on our road, all of which are entirely preventable had only government done its job of getting and keeping illegal aliens out of our country.
larry

Postby chay » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:05 pm

I think the problem will be addressed as soon as the rhetorical questions stop. EVERYONE is entitled to equal protection under American law. THAT is what the Consitution states. God bless America, and the tolerance and acceptance that helped build it into the great nation that we Canadians respect and admire.
chay

Postby wal49 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Our "justice" Department is a big part of the problem! It is as corrupt as our Executive branch.

The only way to fix this is for Citizens to get off their duffs, stand up, and DEMAND that the Constitution be upheld, and our immigration laws be enforced!
wal49

Postby eochaidh94 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Um, ask BUSH. He's president afterall.
eochaidh94

Postby plys » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Not sure you you're talking to but no one will ever fix the problem.
plys

Postby dennie18 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:36 pm

I think they all want them here, so the Mexicans will vote for them.
dennie18

Postby caspar99 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Me?
I don't think I've met the Justice department yet.
Did you mean me or us?
caspar99

Return to Immigration Law