Not logged in? Join one of the bigest Law Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Tips for Achieving an Amicable Divorce

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

What should i do if he hasn't texted/call me back yet?

Been involved in a traffic accident? Discuss traffic laws here

Postby modraed » Tue May 08, 2012 3:16 am

so the first night i hang out with this guy, he gets arrested for unpaid speeding tickets, i stayed with him the whole night even followed him to the court house. When he got out the rest of the night he was saying all this romantic stuff. i knew he was just saying it because he was in a daze that i actually stayed around but he wouldnt admit it. all i know how to be is a girlfriend so every relationship i am in, if the man shows interest, thats how i act. He has said that i scare him a little because i get too attached. Anyways last time i saw him was friday at work but last time we talked was tuesday. He believes that he shouldnt have to answer my texts or calls all the time. usually when someone likes a person, i would think they would do everything to show said person that they like them but he doesnt. Now im afraid i scared him off even tho he acted like everything was okay on friday. Im a strong person and i know how to read men like the back of my hand, but he has me lost and feeling insecure.
modraed

Postby ryscford » Tue May 08, 2012 3:18 am

Nothing, dont text or call him until he texts or calls you since he feels that he has the 'right' to ignore you from time to time. Sounds like a douche to me, dump him.
ryscford

Postby ashly » Tue May 08, 2012 3:22 am

You might have scare him off big deal he either likes you or he doesn't its not the end of the world you a attractive girl who cares someone will come along when the time is right
ashly

Postby philibert63 » Tue May 08, 2012 3:34 am

Men can be weird and hard to read, but he might want some space. Give him so space, and don't text, call, or message him. If he wants space, give him space. :)

And if he calls or texts, ignore him and see how he reacts. If he asks about it, tell him "I just wanted to show you how it feels."

Or, he may not be into you, but, give him so space. :)

Hope all works out! :)
philibert63

Postby demarco » Tue May 08, 2012 3:40 am

I feel like this guy enjoys your attention and that you act all sweet all over him, but feels no need to chase after you because he's not looking for something serious and you're doing all the work for him. All he wants is a girl to hang out with from time to time.

The fact that he doesn't "believe" he needs to answer calls or texts is really just basically rude. I just don't think he likes you all that much, or enough to work at keeping you interested in him.
demarco

Postby oakley » Tue May 08, 2012 3:42 am

"Usually when someone likes a person, I would think they would do everything to show said person that they like them but he doesn't."

Who says that's how people usually act? There's the issue. If you assume people are not going to always act the way you would, or the way a few other people would, you'll have an easier time. It sounds like you took a BIG step that first night. Moving too fast can be a huge problem. There's something to be said about playing hard to get. I know we all hate games, but easing up and not spending every day together is healthy at the start of a relationship.

Now, I think it's rude to not answer the phone, or not text back, but a lot of people don't see that as rude at all. Some people are just not big texters.
oakley

Return to Traffic Law