Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

What kind of supporting group near san mateo,ca?

Talk about immigration laws here

Postby adusa37 » Tue Nov 06, 2001 7:05 pm

I am a Japanese victim of bigamy and financial abuser and immigration problem. My husband(bigamist)keeps all money for his consumption but me. I don't have many to hire the attorney. And i don't have knowledge of law. Is there any supporting group for me near san mateo,ca?
adusa37

Postby ricard83 » Sun May 07, 2006 8:46 pm

Bigamy is against the law. All you have to do is report the crime and have him investigated. If that doesn't work, there should be what's called LEGAL AID in your area. These are lawyers who often work for free if the case is good.

If I were you, I would go to a TV station that does the news and report this problem Give that turd some negative exposure. FIRST report to television. If they say no, try all the news tv stations. This is NEWS. You can also report it to the newspaper, if your city has one.
ricard83

Postby vruyk » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:56 am

I am a Japanese victim of bigamy and financial abuser and immigration problem. My husband(bigamist)keeps all money for his consumption but me. I don't have many to hire the attorney. And i don't have knowledge of law. Is there any supporting group for me near san mateo,ca?
vruyk

Return to Immigration Law