Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

We know what has happened to Michelle Bachmann and Michelle Obama, but what has happened to Michelle Parker FL?

Criminal Law Discussion Forum

We know what has happened to Michelle Bachmann and Michelle Obama, but what has happened to Michelle Parker FL?

Postby vipponah » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:49 pm

This case really disturbs me, since her SUV was found on the other side of town right after she appeared with her ex boyfriend on Court TV. Her boyfriend has been cleared of any criminal involvement and she has never been found either alive or dead. I think that some one was stalking her from that Court appearance. A friend of mine a few years back was also stalked after she had a Court appearance. Fortunately for her, she was dating a Sheriff's Deputy who went after the SOB a block away from their apartment. The suspect was arrested and they moved to another location a month later, since their new home was completed. We are still close Gun Buddies. Arizona Stand Your Ground Law...Works for ME.
vipponah

Postby anson34 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:58 pm

This is awful but I am sure this case will eventually be solved. A Psychic says she Is at the bottom of a lake 11 miles from where her Hummer was found. The police have been searching Lake Ellenor for the body. Remember the Chandra Levy case when Sylvia Brown said they would find her body in the marshy area of Rock Creek Park. It took almost a year but they found her body right where the psychic said.
anson34

Postby bardoul » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:01 pm

She died months ago.
bardoul

Return to Criminal Law