Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Waiver Off Notice Period And Notice Period Pay Mean (basic Salary And Allowance)

Discuss anything relating to Consumer Law

Waiver Off Notice Period And Notice Period Pay Mean (basic Salary And Allowance)

Postby Harel » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:04 am

My self imran working in icici bank ltd.i am confirmed employee.my notice period is 90 days.i resigned on 24/4/12 my last working date is 22/7/12. My Er manager is saying to me that i relive you before 13/5/12.and bank will not charge me any thing frome me it mean basic salary and allowance for the remaining notice period .and he had a telephonic discussion with me . Shall it be possible that bank will not charge any thing from me. Plz help me in this matter.he also saying me to mail me for this how i write the mail so that i had not to pay anything to the bank .plz guide me regard  imran 09760701143
Harel

Postby Wudoweard » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:50 pm

My self imran working in icici bank ltd.i am confirmed employee.my notice period is 90 days.i resigned on 24/4/12 my last working date is 22/7/12. My Er manager is saying to me that i relive you before 13/5/12.and bank will not charge me any thing frome me it mean basic salary and allowance for the remaining notice period .and he had a telephonic discussion with me . Shall it be possible that bank will not charge any thing from me. Plz help me in this matter.he also saying me to mail me for this how i write the mail so that i had not to pay anything to the bank .plz guide me regard  imran 09760701143
Wudoweard

Postby Garan » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:25 am

Thanks for the question.

If I understand you correctly, you have given the required notice and the HR person is stating that if the company relieves you prior to the end date you will have no liability.

I believe(read your agreement to confirm) that this is correct, that you will have no liability.

I would, however, check to see if the company must pay you severance in lieu of the same 90 days.

Hope this helps.

If I have misunderstood your situation, please follow up.

Jim
Garan

Return to Consumer Law