Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Victor Patents Safe

Patents & Trademarks Discussion Forum

Victor Patents Safe

Postby Richmond » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:36 pm

Victor Patents Safe

my wife and I were wondering how much it is worth. It says that it was the grand prize for the louisiana purchase expo.1904
Richmond

Victor Patents Safe

Postby Bucky » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:25 am

Dale,

Sorry, but your safe was not "the grand prize".  Victor won "A" grand prize award in their division, "Manufacturing - Safes", in the 1904 Louisiana Purchase Exposition.  They were so proud of the award that they placed the emblem on every safe they made for the next 10 years, up until about WWI.

In order to identify, evaluate or appraise your safe, I'm going to need photos.  They should include full exterior and interior.  Detail photos should include pictures of the dial, handles, hinges, artwork, locks, bolt work, castors, cabinetry and any special details or damage.  Note:  You may have to remove the back panel on the door to gain access to the lock & bolt work – I will need these pics.  If you have a particular detail that you have a question about, I will need a photo of it.

Please use as high a resolution as possible.  Pictures which are low resolution, out of focus, or from a distance don’t help when we try to evaluate the container.  Note:  with higher resolution, you may only be able to send 2-4 pictures per email, depending on the size of the file.  If photos are larger than 2mb each, you may only be able to send two per email.

Please send all of the requested photos to:  [email protected]

Our informal evaluation is at no charge, however if you need a formal evaluation or appraisal for insurance, estate sales, or to establish it as an antique, there is an administrative fee for this service.

Send me the requested pics and I will evaluate it for you.

Andy
Bucky

Victor Patents Safe

Postby Brus » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:35 am

Victor Patents Safe

my wife and I were wondering how much it is worth. It says that it was the grand prize for the louisiana purchase expo.1904
Brus

Return to Patents & Trademarks