Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Victor Firemaster File Cabinet, Four Drawer

Discussions relating to Drug Laws

Postby Preostcot » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:59 pm

Andy, I have been using this old fire resistant file cabinet for years and not locking it because I fear that I won't be able to get it open. It has some age, but never has been stored outside; however, it has been in a un-airconditioned room for many years. The lock compartment attached to the back side of the second drawer face is not all rusted up. Is there a way to remove it and send it to you for servicing and finding its combination or establishing a new combination so that I can begin locking it? I guess I could send the whole second drawer but surely the locking compartment can be removed and sent by itself?
Preostcot

Postby Rique » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:21 am

Andy, I have been using this old fire resistant file cabinet for years and not locking it because I fear that I won't be able to get it open. It has some age, but never has been stored outside; however, it has been in a un-airconditioned room for many years. The lock compartment attached to the back side of the second drawer face is not all rusted up. Is there a way to remove it and send it to you for servicing and finding its combination or establishing a new combination so that I can begin locking it? I guess I could send the whole second drawer but surely the locking compartment can be removed and sent by itself?
Rique

Postby Rollan » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:34 pm

Terry,

I would need the lock installed on the drawer or compartment so that the combination is accurate.  If you send me the lock only, I will not be able to accurately set or test the combination.

You may want to have a local safe company perform the work.  It may be more cost effective.

If not you can send it to me at:

Andy

Security Safe

1753 Addison Way

Hayward, Ca  94544

Generally we charge $95 per hour for service, plus shipping & handling.  I don't anticipate it taking longer than 1 hour to service.

Andy

800-326-4224
Rollan

Return to Drug Laws