Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

United Nation.

The law of the sea.

United Nation.

Postby denys » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:16 pm

Hello, Rando:

This is Brian again, sometimes i get confused by this from reading conspirancy theories web sites as far as the New World Order is concern.. So, Jehovah witnesses believe that the United Nation will abolish religions worldwide? In other words, the world will become one world government similar to what conspiracy theorist been saying, eventhough i have known from Jehovah witnesses literature from the Revelation book that is the case?

This is what many cospiracy theorist believe as well, i give jehovah witness more credibility than i do with crackpot theorist. Tell me you point of view please, will the governments or the United Nation try to formalize a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT IN THE NEAR FUTURE? If this is the case, it sounds very scary indeed. Again, i would like to hear your opinion, which i definitely value a great deal.

Thanks your friend Brian who value your answers. P.S. what is the significance of the year 2033? I would like to know please?Jesus is Handsome  

ANSWER: We see Bible Prophecy unfolding before our eyes today.  The United Nations are in fact playing a large role of "religious intolerance" by hindering Jehovah Witnesses in various parts of the earth.  Still, even today, many of my brothers are being persecuted and imprisoned for their faith and for preaching the good news about God's Kingdom.  This is the "beginning" of the end of Religion upon the earth.  For what is happening to Jehovah Witnesses today, will happen to Religion tomorrow.  

Yet, Jehovah Witnesses are survivors of their tribulations and continue the preaching work that Jesus has started almost two thousand years ago.  However, when the United Nations act towards Religion as a whole, Religion won't survive the Great Tribulation.  Jehovah will put his thought into the Political Kings to act against Babylon the Great, this includes all of Christendom for their man-made doctrines are actually the adoption of the pagan beliefs of the city of Babel. Deeper study of Jehovah's Prophecy is in Revelation.  Let's take another look at the scripture.  "For God put [it] into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out [their] one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished."(Rev 17:17)

We thought at one time, the earthly kings(wild beast) would destroy the Harlot, but deeper study of Rev 17:17 says that the Harlot(Babylon the Great) will "give" their kingdom or authority to the wild beast as to carry their "one thought" not has a one world government, but has an act of "one". Read(Psalms 2:2) for deeper understanding.  Are you gaining Insight?

Here is where wisdom comes in.  If religion gives up their authority to the earthly kings or come to the earthly kings to do their bidding, just as Judaism went to Caesar in their betrayal of the Christ, giving Caesar their authority, it is to wipe out Jehovah Witnesses.  The turn of the event is that the earthly kings will take the authority and keep it.  Therefore, we will see a widespread of propaganda against Religion itself.

Think about it.  Jehovah Witnesses are told to stop preaching.  We are imprisoned, harassed, discriminated against, but we keep on preaching, even when we are killed.  So how is the United Nations going to Destroy Religion?  By taking away their Holy Days.  

Did you know the merchants of the earth make their year off of two of Christendom's Holy Days.  Christmas and Halloween. Both Christmas and Halloween are being celebrating less and less by the masses because of all the commercialization.  That's why the merchants will finally cry out in mourning for her.(False Religion) Rev 19:9-14

2033 marks the end of the second day of Christ. He stated that he would raise Jehovah's Temple on the third day.  The Great Tribulation could easily start before this time period as a cleaning process to start the removal of "uncleanliness"  as the Temple is firmly established as the new heavens to rule over earth.  Nobody defiled is allowed to worship Jehovah, for Jehovah demands exclusive devotion. Those who have cleansed themselves from Babylon the Great are figuratively dressed in white robes and come through the Great Tribulation as "Tribulation Survivors".(Rev 7:9) Think about it, where are the demons? "And he cried out with a strong voice, saying: “She has fallen! Babylon the Great has fallen, and she has become a dwelling place of demons and a lurking place of every unclean exhalation and a lurking place of every unclean and hated bird!"(Rev 18:2)  

Also Read Rev 18: 3 and 4.

Take Care,

Brother Rando

https://watch002.securesites.net/e/contact/submit.htm ---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

Hi, it is me(Brian) again with a follow up question. So you are saying it is religion that will give up their authority to the United Nation, interesting. I always thought it was the governments that give up their authority to the wild beast to destroy the(Harlot), hence the New World order theory. What role do the varies governments play? I have always thought the varies governments around the world will relinguish their power or authority to the wild beast? Is this still valid, I may ask? I humbly apologize for asking so many questions and wasting your valuable time!

Sincerely Brian
denys

United Nation.

Postby ulfred » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:34 am

Hello, Rando:

This is Brian again, sometimes i get confused by this from reading conspirancy theories web sites as far as the New World Order is concern.. So, Jehovah witnesses believe that the United Nation will abolish religions worldwide? In other words, the world will become one world government similar to what conspiracy theorist been saying, eventhough i have known from Jehovah witnesses literature from the Revelation book that is the case?

This is what many cospiracy theorist believe as well, i give jehovah witness more credibility than i do with crackpot theorist. Tell me you point of view please, will the governments or the United Nation try to formalize a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT IN THE NEAR FUTURE? If this is the case, it sounds very scary indeed. Again, i would like to hear your opinion, which i definitely value a great deal.

Thanks your friend Brian who value your answers. P.S. what is the significance of the year 2033? I would like to know please?Jesus is Handsome  

ANSWER: We see Bible Prophecy unfolding before our eyes today.  The United Nations are in fact playing a large role of "religious intolerance" by hindering Jehovah Witnesses in various parts of the earth.  Still, even today, many of my brothers are being persecuted and imprisoned for their faith and for preaching the good news about God's Kingdom.  This is the "beginning" of the end of Religion upon the earth.  For what is happening to Jehovah Witnesses today, will happen to Religion tomorrow.  

Yet, Jehovah Witnesses are survivors of their tribulations and continue the preaching work that Jesus has started almost two thousand years ago.  However, when the United Nations act towards Religion as a whole, Religion won't survive the Great Tribulation.  Jehovah will put his thought into the Political Kings to act against Babylon the Great, this includes all of Christendom for their man-made doctrines are actually the adoption of the pagan beliefs of the city of Babel. Deeper study of Jehovah's Prophecy is in Revelation.  Let's take another look at the scripture.  "For God put [it] into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out [their] one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished."(Rev 17:17)

We thought at one time, the earthly kings(wild beast) would destroy the Harlot, but deeper study of Rev 17:17 says that the Harlot(Babylon the Great) will "give" their kingdom or authority to the wild beast as to carry their "one thought" not has a one world government, but has an act of "one". Read(Psalms 2:2) for deeper understanding.  Are you gaining Insight?

Here is where wisdom comes in.  If religion gives up their authority to the earthly kings or come to the earthly kings to do their bidding, just as Judaism went to Caesar in their betrayal of the Christ, giving Caesar their authority, it is to wipe out Jehovah Witnesses.  The turn of the event is that the earthly kings will take the authority and keep it.  Therefore, we will see a widespread of propaganda against Religion itself.

Think about it.  Jehovah Witnesses are told to stop preaching.  We are imprisoned, harassed, discriminated against, but we keep on preaching, even when we are killed.  So how is the United Nations going to Destroy Religion?  By taking away their Holy Days.  

Did you know the merchants of the earth make their year off of two of Christendom's Holy Days.  Christmas and Halloween. Both Christmas and Halloween are being celebrating less and less by the masses because of all the commercialization.  That's why the merchants will finally cry out in mourning for her.(False Religion) Rev 19:9-14

2033 marks the end of the second day of Christ. He stated that he would raise Jehovah's Temple on the third day.  The Great Tribulation could easily start before this time period as a cleaning process to start the removal of "uncleanliness"  as the Temple is firmly established as the new heavens to rule over earth.  Nobody defiled is allowed to worship Jehovah, for Jehovah demands exclusive devotion. Those who have cleansed themselves from Babylon the Great are figuratively dressed in white robes and come through the Great Tribulation as "Tribulation Survivors".(Rev 7:9) Think about it, where are the demons? "And he cried out with a strong voice, saying: “She has fallen! Babylon the Great has fallen, and she has become a dwelling place of demons and a lurking place of every unclean exhalation and a lurking place of every unclean and hated bird!"(Rev 18:2)  

Also Read Rev 18: 3 and 4.

Take Care,

Brother Rando

https://watch002.securesites.net/e/contact/submit.htm ---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

Hi, it is me(Brian) again with a follow up question. So you are saying it is religion that will give up their authority to the United Nation, interesting. I always thought it was the governments that give up their authority to the wild beast to destroy the(Harlot), hence the New World order theory. What role do the varies governments play? I have always thought the varies governments around the world will relinguish their power or authority to the wild beast? Is this still valid, I may ask? I humbly apologize for asking so many questions and wasting your valuable time!

Sincerely Brian
ulfred

United Nation.

Postby winfrid12 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:49 am

The Harlot is riding on the wild beasts(earthly kings).  The Harlot approaches and willingly give her authority to the earthly kings to bring God's people to a finish.  Instead, Jehovah will fool them and the wild beast will turn on the Harlot and bring her to her end.  The after thought is "they stand at a distance because of their fear of her torment and say, ‘Too bad, too bad, you great city, Babylon you strong city, because in one hour your judgment has arrived!’(Rev 18:10)

This is when the kings of the earth realize what they have done and Armageddon will commence. "And then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."(Matthew 24:30)

The world is looking for a one world government, but the various governments will act as one has Jehovah put his thought into them to bring about his purpose.  "until the words of God will have been accomplished."(Rev 17:17)

It all started with the "watering down" of Jehovah's word. Did you know the commandment of "You must not murder" is not in the KJV?  It simply gives a statement that "You should not kill."

Little by little we see Religion's authority being diminished by the earthly kings.  The ten commandments are no longer welcomed in the schools.  Who decided that?  That's right! The Political Kings!

The Ten commandments that were in school were called, "the ten principles", for the KJV scriptures were watered down and the masses were beginning to doubt there is a god, and the Bible became more like a story book.  It all has to do with the weak translation of the KJV.  Now, where are those "Ten Commandments"?  Collecting Dust!

You will see the earthly kings turn against TV evangelists and on religion itself, one by one, for all the Billions they are making tax free. Another sign of religion losing it's authority, and they willingly give it up to the wild beast.

Read this article~~~~> http://www.watchtower.org/e/kn37/article_01.htm
winfrid12

Return to Maritime Law