Not logged in? Join one of the bigest Law Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Tips for Achieving an Amicable Divorce

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Time For a Class Action Law Suit Against CVS CAREMARK?

Dealing with a class action? Discuss it here

Postby camdin90 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:42 am

THIS VERY RUDE DISHONEST AND UNRELIABLE COMPANY IS TRYING TO MURDER ME AND A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
camdin90

Postby baigh » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:46 am

Based on what I have read on this subject, it is all over the place with CVS. In some cases, complaints of rudeness, mis-communication with doctors or insurance companies. A lot of them were from complaints from the person's insurance company that put restrictions on the types of drugs they would cover or limits.

If you believe in fact that this should be a class action lawsuit, then talk to a lawyer. Believe me if this is a valid class action, you will have them lining up, with the "smell" of money. But if not and they don't want, then they know it is a loser and wont even take it.

good luck
baigh

Postby edmondo93 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:56 am

And your proof would be ... ???

EDIT: I looked through the site you link to. About 90 percent of those complaints seem to be from people who don't understand the policies and procedures of their medical insurance plans. I'm still waiting for proof of your accusation that a corporation has committed attempted murder.

And for the record, my family has been using CVS for 20+years without any problems.
edmondo93

Postby doran » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:01 am

Be very careful with the accusations you make on a worldwide Internet forum. You could find yourself in court for slander
doran

Postby reuben29 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:06 am

My local CVS is wonderful. They are always nice and never mess up my scripts.
reuben29

Return to Class Action