Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Terminating Without Any Reason And Not Giving Releiving Letter

Discuss Labor Laws

Postby Ahsalom » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:23 pm

Hi Umesh,

hope you are doing well,

Here I am in need of a guideline what should i do and what can i do. I am not in a position to pay something for the advice, hope in this website paid advices are not give.

anyway if you feel to give me a free advice please give me.

i joined one company before 5 months as a software developer. Company is having a policy for probation period for 6 months.

when my 5 months over, one person who was my resource manager, called me on phone and proposing me for being a trainer for freshers for a period of nearly 10 months.

I was not interested with that so they decided to unconfirm me. up to this everything was fine, but after 2 days HR called me and told me why u didn't accept our proposal i express the reason and they told okay fine.

We were having perfomance issues with you and though we gave you one oppertunity, you didn't accepted it, we have decided to terminate you right now. I told them okay fine in this case i can work as a trainer also. They told now it would not work.

And they have terminated me. I was asking for reliving letter but they are telling we would not provide you the reliving letter.

It would be a big trouble for me to join any other company without reliving letter.

Can you suggest me what should i do in this situation. What i want :  I am in need of a reliving letter only.

can you please advice me, how can i get it ?

thanks a lot in advance.

ANSWER: Dear Umesh,

Hope you're doing fine.

I do this for free here only on allexperts.com.

Just confirm what documents you have been issued at the time of joining. Are you still working. Did they pay you anything in lieu of this termination. Your work location and you monthly salary

Warm regards,

Umesh Chaudhary

New Delhi, India

([email protected])

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

Hi Umesh,

Thanks for reading this whole case and give a proper attendance.

Some people in the world are there who are spoiling someone's career without any reason and some people are like you who are trying to help someone.

They have given me offer letter, to join.

after that 5 months' salary also given by them.

When they told me that they are terminating me, i told that it should not be like that right. There is a notice period which both have to serve. At the time of a probation period, 1 month notice period is there. and after getting permanent employee, it is a 90 days notice period. But they told not like that, when company decides to terminate, you company hasn't pay the notice period.

They didn't pay anything to me for terminating, according to my knowledge they should pay me the one month salary as part of serving the notice period. But i am in need of reliving letter only i am not looking for salary.

and at the termination, they were telling they would give me the Full and final settlement letter only, they would not provide me reliving letter.

I requested them, to provide reliving letter, he told ok fine i would try for that, let me ask to my manager, i will talk with him.

He gave me on envelope, and ask me to write my address on it. and told me if i would be able to give the relieving letter, i would send the full and final settlement letter with reliving letter to that address.

I called him several times, in between this. He is telling still he hasn't got a chance to talk with his manager. Or sometimes he is not picking up the call.

Is there any cool way through which they can give me a proper reliving letter which would not be harmful to my career ?

As of now i am not working anywhere, i am searching the job.

Thanks a lot and regards,

Umesh Fadadu
Ahsalom

Postby Burly » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:12 pm

Hi Umesh,

hope you are doing well,

Here I am in need of a guideline what should i do and what can i do. I am not in a position to pay something for the advice, hope in this website paid advices are not give.

anyway if you feel to give me a free advice please give me.

i joined one company before 5 months as a software developer. Company is having a policy for probation period for 6 months.

when my 5 months over, one person who was my resource manager, called me on phone and proposing me for being a trainer for freshers for a period of nearly 10 months.

I was not interested with that so they decided to unconfirm me. up to this everything was fine, but after 2 days HR called me and told me why u didn't accept our proposal i express the reason and they told okay fine.

We were having perfomance issues with you and though we gave you one oppertunity, you didn't accepted it, we have decided to terminate you right now. I told them okay fine in this case i can work as a trainer also. They told now it would not work.

And they have terminated me. I was asking for reliving letter but they are telling we would not provide you the reliving letter.

It would be a big trouble for me to join any other company without reliving letter.

Can you suggest me what should i do in this situation. What i want :  I am in need of a reliving letter only.

can you please advice me, how can i get it ?

thanks a lot in advance.

ANSWER: Dear Umesh,

Hope you're doing fine.

I do this for free here only on allexperts.com.

Just confirm what documents you have been issued at the time of joining. Are you still working. Did they pay you anything in lieu of this termination. Your work location and you monthly salary

Warm regards,

Umesh Chaudhary

New Delhi, India

([email protected])

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

Hi Umesh,

Thanks for reading this whole case and give a proper attendance.

Some people in the world are there who are spoiling someone's career without any reason and some people are like you who are trying to help someone.

They have given me offer letter, to join.

after that 5 months' salary also given by them.

When they told me that they are terminating me, i told that it should not be like that right. There is a notice period which both have to serve. At the time of a probation period, 1 month notice period is there. and after getting permanent employee, it is a 90 days notice period. But they told not like that, when company decides to terminate, you company hasn't pay the notice period.

They didn't pay anything to me for terminating, according to my knowledge they should pay me the one month salary as part of serving the notice period. But i am in need of reliving letter only i am not looking for salary.

and at the termination, they were telling they would give me the Full and final settlement letter only, they would not provide me reliving letter.

I requested them, to provide reliving letter, he told ok fine i would try for that, let me ask to my manager, i will talk with him.

He gave me on envelope, and ask me to write my address on it. and told me if i would be able to give the relieving letter, i would send the full and final settlement letter with reliving letter to that address.

I called him several times, in between this. He is telling still he hasn't got a chance to talk with his manager. Or sometimes he is not picking up the call.

Is there any cool way through which they can give me a proper reliving letter which would not be harmful to my career ?

As of now i am not working anywhere, i am searching the job.

Thanks a lot and regards,

Umesh Fadadu
Burly

Postby Charly » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:35 am

Dear Umesh,

Hope you're fine.

On a legal size paper, write on top "NOTICE" and send it to you HR Head along with a Cc to your reporting manager and Directors. Ask them clearly what has happened like you told me here, ask for a month of notice pay, your relieving and experience letter within 7 days from the receipt of your letter. Use hard language but not abusive. Send it through Registered AD from a Govt post office, wait for 10 days and send another notice again. Do also mention if they do not fulfill your requirement within 7 days you're going to labour department telling them your Organisation's melafide intentions.

I'll still advise before sending them this notice visit your office once and meet your reporting manager and Head HR, I am sure they'll look for a solution. Ask first for your relieving and experience certificate and then for any compensation. If they don't support you then you're left with only one option which I mentioned above. By my option mentioned above your relations may become sour with this employer of yours.

Good luck!

Warm regards,

Umesh Chaudhary

New Delhi, India

([email protected])
Charly

Return to Labor Laws