Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Slip And Fell Restaurant

Discussions relating to Personal Injury Law

Slip And Fell Restaurant

Postby Brookes » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:44 am

I was at a friends surprise b-day party at bahama breeze, It was about 10:30 so the night bartenders were wetting everything down, including the floor, this next sentence come directly from the report the manager wrote, I was coming from the bathroom, to the outside dinning terrace which is concrete, I opened the door and took one step and went up in the air three or four feet and landed on my left side therefore hip, back ,shoulder neck and head hit, my right knee also hit somehow, I went to the doctor I already have bruising and my knee is swelled up, and did I mention they forgot or just don't put out any sign saying slippery when wet or wet floor, nothing, so i have to go back Friday to get two mri, what do you think?
Brookes

Slip And Fell Restaurant

Postby sampson » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:38 pm

I was at a friends surprise b-day party at bahama breeze, It was about 10:30 so the night bartenders were wetting everything down, including the floor, this next sentence come directly from the report the manager wrote, I was coming from the bathroom, to the outside dinning terrace which is concrete, I opened the door and took one step and went up in the air three or four feet and landed on my left side therefore hip, back ,shoulder neck and head hit, my right knee also hit somehow, I went to the doctor I already have bruising and my knee is swelled up, and did I mention they forgot or just don't put out any sign saying slippery when wet or wet floor, nothing, so i have to go back Friday to get two mri, what do you think?
sampson

Slip And Fell Restaurant

Postby Leonel » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:08 am

In general, the restaurant is only responsible if its employees are negligent in causing you injury on their premises.  If the restaurant's employees created the slippery condition, you were unaware of it, and the employees failed to warn you of it, that should be enough for a finding of negligence.

If the restaurant is not contesting liability, you may be able to complete your diagnosis and treatment, then arrive at a settlement agreement with the restaurant.

However, if the restaurant is contesting liability, you will need to locate an experienced personal injury attorney in your city.

Please focus on your medical treatment.  A quick, accurate diagnosis with appropriate treatment could result in a shorter, more complete rehabilitation.

I'm sorry to hear of your injury, but thanks for writing.

Albert Hollan

www.carwrecks.com

Houston, TX  
Leonel

Return to Personal Injury Law