Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Since the Obama administration knew about the WIKI Leaks prior to their release why didn't?

Talk about immigration laws here

Since the Obama administration knew about the WIKI Leaks prior to their release why didn't?

Postby chay » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:38 pm

they file in court to stop the release instead of filing to stop the Arizona Immigration law?
chay

Postby chay » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:39 pm

Every single thing this administration does if for the benefit of them "politically".

Nothing else matters
chay

Postby baigh75 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:48 pm

In order to format a course of action against those that disclosed this information, It is needed
to be known What government agency knew or had prior knowledge that this was going to take
place. Filing for relief at Courts of the Germany and England could have possibly stopped
Der Spigel and the Guardian from releasing data, Definitely would have stopped the NEW
York Times. All three of these agency's are now in line to be charged Criminally for releasing
this data into the clear.

This is far far from over.
baigh75

Postby reuben29 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:54 pm

Interesting qn. that I don't know the answer to. I'll star it and check back. On a side note, that hacker manifesto posted here is creepy as hell. Sounds like hacking has replaced pulling the wings off of insects or torturing the neighbor's cat.
reuben29

Postby mohammed47 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:04 pm

Why did you block me? I guess you are afraid of the truth aren't you. Chicken is a fitting name for you.
mohammed47

Postby yehudi » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:07 pm

Wikileaks isn't based in the United States, that's why.
yehudi

Postby yehudi » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:16 pm

Priorities.
yehudi

Return to Immigration Law