Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Shore job for master mariner in Canada BC having experience in Sailing,Ship broking,Teaching, freight forwardg

The law of the sea.

Shore job for master mariner in Canada BC having experience in Sailing,Ship broking,Teaching, freight forwardg

Postby mate » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:46 pm

Good day
I am writing to express my desire to be considered for a suitable post with your esteemed organization. My present experience is as follows:
1) Sailing on foreign going ships of Unlimited size upto the Rank of Captain.Experience – 23 years
2) Ship Chartering desk, Post fixture desk, Ship broker (Experience 5 years)
3) Port Captain(Experience 4 months)
4) Crew Manager(Experience 2years)
5) Internal ISM audit of vessels(Experience 3months)
6) Container freight forwarding and logistics(Experience 3 years)
7) Teaching Maritime law and marine chart work to candidates appearing for Certificate of Competency as Master/officer on merchant ships. (Experience 3 years)
I am a landed Canadian immigrant with valid SIN number and PR card. I am fluent in written and spoken English and am proficient with computers. My strong communication and interpersonal skills will prove to be an additional asset for your establishment.
mate

Postby nemausus36 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:50 pm

ther is a website called crew finder you could register with or harbourtug.com or wilsonhalligan.com or crew finder.com or fred dovaston crew-worlwide professionals at www.yachtjob.com hope this helps
nemausus36

Postby chen12 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:56 pm

Hello there!
You have to post your resume at special crew web sites.
For example this one http://www.crew4crew.net
chen12

Return to Maritime Law