Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Sex Question

The law of the sea.

Sex Question

Postby Chagiya » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:51 pm

The WT's teaching on sex is hard to understand can you clarify it for me?

I understand that there's to be no perverted sexual practices & The like, But what is a "perverted sexual practice."

I'm sorry If this is a little racey but, Is giving oral sex a no no?

What is okay to do with in marriage?

Are some positions no goes aswell?
Chagiya

Sex Question

Postby Struthers » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:28 pm

The WT's teaching on sex is hard to understand can you clarify it for me?

I understand that there's to be no perverted sexual practices & The like, But what is a "perverted sexual practice."

I'm sorry If this is a little racey but, Is giving oral sex a no no?

What is okay to do with in marriage?

Are some positions no goes aswell?
Struthers

Sex Question

Postby Talbot » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:50 pm

Hello De I apologize for the great delay. This is because of family situations I have not been able to get on the Internet or answer questions for a while.

No need to apologize for the question.  Sex is a natural and beautiful part of a relation ship for a married couple.

The Bible records for us That the body of our married partner is to be enjoyed by each other.  The song of Solomon is a good example of that.

The only stipulation is that a husband and wife honor each other.  That means if one partner is uncomfortable with a particular sex act the other should not demand that it be preformed.

In the past there were questions asked about different sex acts that, at the time society in general frowned upon.  In many places certain sex acts were outlawed by the law of the land.  These attitudes were reflected in the answers that were given.  However over time the conclusion was reached that no one has the right to determine what goes on behind closed doors, as long as both parties were agreeable and neither party demanded or forced their wants on the other.  What becomes perverted sexual practices is up to the conscience of the couple involved. Thus good communication is vital between a couple.
Talbot

Return to Maritime Law