Not logged in? Join one of the bigest Law Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Tips for Achieving an Amicable Divorce

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Seriously?! WHY can't I pass my road test!?

Been involved in a traffic accident? Discuss traffic laws here

Postby delton » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:31 am

Okay,
So I know before I even start I'm going to get some wise asses telling me the reason as to why I keep failing is because I'm a horrible driver & I shouldn't be on the road blah blah blah. I've taken my road test 4 times already! yes, 4. I'm NOT a bad driver, I pay attention to all the signs, use my signal when needed, & do the speed limit.
My first two trys I will admit, I wasn't ready. I wanted to be like everyone else & just have my license & didn't really even try. The 3rd time I was ready because I took about a year to practice, practice, practice. My instructor told me everything was fine, it was just my parallel parking. The 4th time, I'm not sure what happend, but I was a mess. The funny thing is I was super confident & relaxed.....until she got in the car. It just fustrates me because I do try & practice ALL the time & I see some people take it & pass their first time. And they end up being some the crappiest drivers! getting into accidents speeding tickets, etc....etc.

Anyone else have this problem? I'm ready to have a license & a CAR!
delton

Postby tanishia » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:34 am

It doesn't do much good to practice if no one is there with you who can tell you what you're doing wrong.

In other words you may be very skilled at doing things that will cause a fail.

My dad taught me how to drive, and I thought I was pretty good at it until I took behind the wheel driver training in high school. I found out several of the things I was taught were wrong.

After driver training, I got a nearly perfect score and a license.
tanishia

Postby ear » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:39 am

If I were you I would go set cones up or something and practice a hundred times parallel parking until i could do it with my eyes closed. And dont just pull out after you parallel park and repeat drive around for a second and approach the spot where you want to park and the park so it is as real as possible.
ear

Postby alburt » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:49 am

I had the same problem, and I was DAMN SURE, it was cause the ICBC I went for 4 road tests were greedy c*nts who failed you so they could make more money off you. My 5th road test was at a different ICBC branch, the route was MUCH HARDER, I had a few minor errors, and I passed.

Try a different branch, there's some places that have supervisors telling the examiners that they cant give out as many licenses or something like that.
alburt

Postby teyrnon72 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:52 am

How old are you, 17? 18? Forget about a car for a few years because at £3000-4000 upwards for your first year insurance, you probably won't be able to afford to drive anyway.
teyrnon72

Return to Traffic Law