Not logged in? Join one of the bigest Law Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Research Law Professors Before Choosing Law Schools

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Selling Marijuana (Cannabis) legally in California (CA)?

Discussions relating to Drug Laws

Postby forde » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:02 am

Hello,

I am doing research on how to to sell Marijuana legally in CA. If i get a Cannabis card and grow 6 mature plants indoor, Can i sell it legally to people who have a Cannabis Card or to Clubs/Dispensaries.

Also if i want to report that income when doing my taxes is there a logical way besides not to.

Please I do not want to hear about gateway drug or about DEA Drug Busts or how federal law over rides state law.

Thank You!

http://www.safeaccessnow.net/countyguidelines.htm
forde

Postby chatima » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:05 am

weed is a gateway drug and it will lead you to heavier sh*ts like heroin and cocaine

your business will be shut down by DEA and you will spend very long time behind the bars.Selling illegal drugs is not legal in California.

I hope this helps
Bye
chatima

Postby sherborne16 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:08 am

When it comes to medical marijuana, only a doctor can actually produce/distribute it legally (so unless you want to take that commitment then it is not quite possible).
sherborne16

Postby melville » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:15 am

You may not "want to hear it," but the fact remains that marijuana is NOT legal anywhere in the U.S. California authorities will not prosecute under certain circumstances, but it is still a federal crime. Punto.
melville

Return to Drug Laws