Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Responce

Patents & Trademarks Discussion Forum

Responce

Postby Patamon » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:19 pm

hi marty again,

you asked what kind of market research i've done on my book.i'm not writting a book,did you mean about the book i am reading? my invention idea is to do with child care & the only market research i've done was to check all the stores in my area for this product which ended in my settling for the nearest substitute.it's simple & environmentally friendly. i wish i could tell you more about it, but feel the need to keep secret the details of my idea.  i had another idea to do with child care that was stroller related. i got myself all worked up about it when i see this commercial on t.v. "got an idea? call 1 800 IDEA. & i did. it was from a company out of Ireland called I.T.E.(international technology exchange), Introducing Tomorrow's Innovations. they sent me a package of info on themselves but nowhere was money ever mentioned. i figured with their team of experts they spoke of that they would do all the work necessary to bring that idea to market. i was floored when ,after sending them a description with drawings of my idea, they requested all of the drawings i had along with 500 bucks.i thought they would judge wheather or not it was a good idea, putting whatever money was necessary for start up themselves. now i've come to learn that 500 dollars is about what i can expect for an initial patent search. i didn't follow this up because i didn't have the money and was affraid of losing both, the money as well as my idea.

any comments are welcomed.                              thanks for your ear,                                    mike  
Patamon

Responce

Postby Donnachadh » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:47 pm

Hello,

I will keep this very short.  Some time ago you had submitted a question for me to answer on the AllExperts site about inventing.  I hope my answer helped you along the way.  Now I need your advice and help with something that I am inventing.  Role reversal, huh!  Paradigm Holdings, LLC is starting an Open Sourcing environment for inventing.  So far in the last year, I have received 168 questions so I am sending this letter to 168 people.  We need all 168 of you. You are our fuel.  We can help you reach light speed in your inventions.

We started thinking of a better way to invent because of all the questions that came from the individual inventor.  More that 80% of you asked the same question which leads us to believe that the information flow is bottlenecked somewhere between passion, resources, and the desire to invent.  We need your input in order to tailor Open Source Invent to the individual inventor and to you!  Would you be willing to be involved in a process that will totally reshape the way people invent?  We are causing a mental revolution and want you to be a part of it.

You are the key to this process being set up in the correct way.  Through your contribution(your opinion) you can help and be involved in your personal invention and ideas.  That is what Open Source Invent is for.  Not only do we learn about how to set up Open Source Invent, but our inventors also get a chance to beta test the network of experts.  If we connect you to the experts in your ideas field, they are more inclined to help you and your idea become successful.  This is Open Source Invent.

Right now, we just need to get a simple count so if you are interested please send a quick reply email letting me know that you received this message and are willing to explore with us.  Just send an email saying I am with you to [email protected]  You can write more if you would like, maybe your thoughts, wants, dreams, etc.  We are open to your wants and needs as a person and as an inventor.

Here are a few links if you want to read a little.  I look forward to working with all of you.

www.paradigmholdings.blogspot.com

www.galvanizeyourthirdeye.blogspot.com

Sincerely,   

Martin McCrea

CEO / Paradigm Holdings, LLC
Donnachadh

Responce

Postby Paget » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:27 pm

hi marty again,

you asked what kind of market research i've done on my book.i'm not writting a book,did you mean about the book i am reading? my invention idea is to do with child care & the only market research i've done was to check all the stores in my area for this product which ended in my settling for the nearest substitute.it's simple & environmentally friendly. i wish i could tell you more about it, but feel the need to keep secret the details of my idea.  i had another idea to do with child care that was stroller related. i got myself all worked up about it when i see this commercial on t.v. "got an idea? call 1 800 IDEA. & i did. it was from a company out of Ireland called I.T.E.(international technology exchange), Introducing Tomorrow's Innovations. they sent me a package of info on themselves but nowhere was money ever mentioned. i figured with their team of experts they spoke of that they would do all the work necessary to bring that idea to market. i was floored when ,after sending them a description with drawings of my idea, they requested all of the drawings i had along with 500 bucks.i thought they would judge wheather or not it was a good idea, putting whatever money was necessary for start up themselves. now i've come to learn that 500 dollars is about what i can expect for an initial patent search. i didn't follow this up because i didn't have the money and was affraid of losing both, the money as well as my idea.

any comments are welcomed.                              thanks for your ear,                                    mike  
Paget

Return to Patents & Trademarks