Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Rash On Bottom Side Of Penis

Been the victim of Medical Malpractice or fighting a malpractice suit? Discuss it here.

Postby Asiph » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:46 am

I recently developed a rash right below the head of my penis.  Its not very big but its red in color and is somewhat irritating. It caused the skin to become dry and then flake off.  I did have sex about 3 weeks ago but the girl clames she is std free.  The rash has been present for about a week and a half. Im slim and in good health I do wear bordshorts without underwear for work and this could be from the rubbing of the shorts. But im not 100% on that. I have always worn board shorts and never had this problem befor.  Can i contact a rash or could this be a STD?  
Asiph

Postby Dunixi » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:45 am

You probably should treat this as a venereal disease even if it proves not to be. See a doctor and have him look at it. It could be herpes, or as you suspect, it could be a rash of some kind. If it is not herpes, maybe you could treat it with a little drugstore antibiotic ointment and see what happens. If it clears up, then it was a rash and nothing else. Seems that if the rash is on the underside of your penis, that is. the side that is against the skin in the normal position, it would have nothing to do with what you wear at work. If it is on the upper side, the side exposed to your clothing, maybe it would have something to do with irritation by the board shorts. I don't know, but you would be able to decide that.
Dunixi

Postby Chayne » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:26 am

I recently developed a rash right below the head of my penis.  Its not very big but its red in color and is somewhat irritating. It caused the skin to become dry and then flake off.  I did have sex about 3 weeks ago but the girl clames she is std free.  The rash has been present for about a week and a half. Im slim and in good health I do wear bordshorts without underwear for work and this could be from the rubbing of the shorts. But im not 100% on that. I have always worn board shorts and never had this problem befor.  Can i contact a rash or could this be a STD?  
Chayne

Return to Medical Malpractice