Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Questions

Discuss anything relating to Consumer Law

Questions

Postby Huxeford » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:45 pm

s SubjectDate AskedExpertoil&gas8/27/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: Is mineral and royalty the same   A: If you own a mineral interest, you have the right to grant Oil, Gas and Mineral Leases, which is ... joining the group if needed??8/27/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: got a letter from the Oklahoma mineral owner registry asking me to join for28.50 and wondered if ...   A: If you know where all your mineral rights are located, and you are fairly sure your contact info is ... What type of professional?8/27/2010James H. McConnell, CPL  Q: Mr McConnell, This was our previous emails: Subject Selling versus leasing oil rights.
...   A: There have been a couple of drilling permits issued in sections a mile north and east of section 6. ... Oil/Gas Leases in OK8/26/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: I would sincerely appreciate ANY assistance you can provide. My father in law has received paper ...   A: I'm glad you are trying to help your father-in-law out. This is alot of information to comprehend. ... Casing leak8/25/2010Carl Alexander  Q: I have an oil well on my 40 acre tract which has been shut-in for a couple of years therefore; the ...   A: Bill, In Texas a well that has had no production for 12 months is considered inactive. This starts ... Royalty pay out8/25/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: I inherited a small percentage of minerals in Ellis County Oklahoma, Sec 24-21N-26W. The pool ...   A: Not sure what "pool" you're referring to. If you own minerals in section 24, you will share in the ... Royality Payment8/25/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: What prevents the payment process if a well has been in production for a year? I was told that all ...   A: Most states have "timely payment" laws on the books. If the lessee does not pay you within the time ... Lease Term8/25/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: I live in Louisiana. My lease term shall expire July 19, 2010 if there is no producing unit. What is ...   A: A Producing Unit is a defined geographic area that has been set up by the Department of Conservation ... Mineral Rights Valuation8/24/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: I was left oil %26%26 mineral rights in Blaine Co Oklahoma. At this point I've been contact by a ...   A: There are many factors to consider when determining what is "fair and reasonable" when selling your ... Drilling in Chambers County TX8/24/2010James H. McConnell, CPL  Q: I'm doing a little research on Chambers County TX and notice that Samson-Lonestar got a permit to do ...   A: I would imagine they want to look at the down dip Yegua. They have had some success near the ... Held by production?8/23/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: My parents' eastern Montana farm, where the Bakken is now heating up, occupies parts of sections 26, ...   A: If there was no statutory Pugh Clause in effect when the 1980 lease to Gulf was signed then sections ... oil lease extension recorded?8/23/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: I found copies of my parents' two oil leases recorded in the county courthouse in my area in eastern ...   A: It depends on what the language stipulates in the contract(the Oil, Gas and Mineral Lease) as to ... drilling holes and or casings8/22/2010Carl Alexander  Q: Mr. Carl Mississippi, Township 4 North, Range 6 East, Section 25, south half. Sometime around 1980 2 ...   A: Wayne, It is much cheaper to start over with a new hole. Also, if good drill sites are limited, it ... Shut-in royality for well not drilled8/22/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: On 03/28/07 I signed a lease agreement for oil and gas rights with a term of three years and an ...   A: Are you sure it's not a rental payment, or a shut in payment for a different lease, rather than a ... Division order8/22/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: I just received a Division order in the mail. My father owned parts of several oil wells. He died 8 ...   A: Once your father's estate was settled and a Distribution of his Assets was made to his heirs, ... drilling companies8/22/2010Carl Alexander  Q: Where can I get a list of wells being drilled by drilling company? Is it only operators who apply ...   A: Lewis, I appologise for taking so long to get back to you, I waited to check on publicly accessible ... Leasing land8/21/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: Township 16 South, Range 39 East, NMPM Section 30: NW 80.00 gross acres, 5.00 net acres Lea County, ...   A: A lease is offered by a company to a mineral owner(you) when the company wishes to acquire the ... mineral rights in Kansas / fair use fee per acre for oil/gas drilling8/21/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: I inherited some property in Kansas. I know that in the past the mineral rights were sold or leased. ...   A: In Louisiana, the minerals do revert to the surface owner after 10 years as long as there have been ... Heirship8/20/2010James H. McConnell, CPL  Q: My deceased grandfather has land to be leased. I am a son of my father's first marriage. He ...   A: If the deceased died with a will, the heirs and legatees will be sent into possession by court ... Clarification of Rule 378/20/2010James H. McConnell, CPL  Q: I recently signed an oil/gas lease where a rider was added that prevents the oil/gas operator from ...   A: If you had a clause inserted in your lease that forbids surface use, no one is going to drill a well ... Existing leases on land just purchased8/19/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: We purchased 18 acres in Dewitt County, TX and received 50% of the mineral rights. There is gas ...   A: The county courthouse(clerk's office) would have a record of ALL the leases filed in A-295, past ... warranty deed on oil gas and minerals8/18/2010James H. McConnell, CPL  Q: The seller had in the contract that i signed that they would reserve and except all oil,gas and ...   A: You own them. Within a specified time, depending on the state, the former landowner can bring a ... MIDDLEMAN8/18/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: AN ACCOUNTANT IS HANDLING THE LEASING OF A LARGE TRACT OF LAND IN NORTHEAST OHIO. HE HAS BEEN ...   A: I would suggest you getting some type of Option signed by all owners involved which provides ... Equation on figuring net unit revenue8/18/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: According to the oil production company, i own 28.86212 net mineral acres in McClain county. The ...   A: Your math is correct, though your share would actually be 30.44 barrels, not just 30, based on your ... mineral rights8/17/2010James H. McConnell, CPL  Q: In 1935 my grandfather acquired an undivided 1/8 royalty interest in 320 acres in Grimes county, ...   A: Pardon my delay in answering you, but I wanted to check on a few things before I did. You may be ... Oil & Gas Lease Roger Mills Co. OK8/17/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: I would sincerely appreciate ANY assistance you can provide. My father in law has received paper ...   A: This amount of acreage(less than an acre) is hardly worth troubling yourself about really as far as ... Oil & Gas lease Offer8/16/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: Based on the location of the Mineral rights does the offer of $350 per mineral acre, 3/16th roualty ...   A: The highest I've seen paid in the township is $500. Closer to your section however it's been more ... Columbia Gas lease8/16/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: I was recently advised by Columbia Gas that there is a gas lease on my property. Apparently this ...   A: You've got alot of questions here that would be quite lengthy to respond to so I will advise you as ... Shale Gas Service Companies8/15/2010David Traugott  Q: My name is Chris and I am working in Central Europe(mainly Poland) where the shale gas ...   A: Chris, Here are some additional companies that provide the services you are inquiring about(note - ... pipeline lease8/15/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: Location;Cherry twp, Sullivan cty,Pa map #01-082-0041 Currently have O&G lease with Chesapeke and ...   A: I'd ask for $10/acre, which is more the "going" rate. I'd also address any access issues, or crop ... oil lease8/14/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: If property and mineral rights are owned by three brothers and one agrees to the lease and bonus ...   A: Each sibling can lease his own interest independent of the others unless they own their interest as ... Unleased Mineral Rights8/14/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: I have recently inherited mineral rights in Upshur County Texas. My tract of land is now included ...   A: I believe the information you were told is incorrect. If a mineral owner is unleased because they ... Division Orders Request8/13/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: My wife and I have signed a lease with Chesapeake Energy in April 2010. The lease was signed on a ...   A: I assume you had a depth clause in your previous lease, otherwise they would not need to lease you ... avulsion8/13/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: my dad lives on red river just north of the downtown airport. he lives at 1434 wells island rd. he ...   A: Do you have a copy of the instrument which your father signed to the state? If so, this is the ... landman potential earnings in sw pennsylvania8/13/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: What is the earning potential of a marcellus shale landman in sw pa. What opportunities are most ...   A: Experienced landmen doing quality work can earn $500 per day in house or more. Field guys who work ... Oil Royalty in Lease Offer8/12/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: I am currently negotiating an oil/gas lease in Weld Co Colorado. The lease currently outlines the ...   A: I'd say it's fair. Colorado also has some of the most royalty owner friendly laws in the country ... Lease Offer - Roger Mills Co. OK8/12/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: My wife has received two lease offers in the past week on land in Roger Mills County 15N-24W: Offer ...   A: If you were a few miles further to the north I'd say these offers are a little low. This is because ... Oil, Gas & Mineral Lease8/11/2010James H. McConnell, CPL  Q: I got a lease in the mail, thought it was bogus and wanted to contact consumer fraud reporting. Got ...   A: Change the royalty amount to 1/5 and initial the change. Execute the lease in front of a notary, ... oil lease8/9/2010James H. McConnell, CPL  Q: My sister and I have the mineral rights to 75 acres in Banner Co, NE and have been approached by TK ...   A: This is a totally rank wildcat area. Various companies are leasing as much acreage as they can in ... Mineral lease8/9/2010James H. McConnell, CPL  Q: Mr. McConnell; My brother and I have been offered a 5 year lease for 252 acres in Reeves County, ...   A: For an owner of a tract of land as large as yours. it would behoove you to hire someone to review ... Page:   Prev  |   31  |  32  |  33  |  34  |  35  | 36 

|  37  |  38  |  39  |  40   |  Next
Huxeford

Questions

Postby Kelley » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:17 pm

s SubjectDate AskedExpertoil&gas8/27/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: Is mineral and royalty the same   A: If you own a mineral interest, you have the right to grant Oil, Gas and Mineral Leases, which is ... joining the group if needed??8/27/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: got a letter from the Oklahoma mineral owner registry asking me to join for28.50 and wondered if ...   A: If you know where all your mineral rights are located, and you are fairly sure your contact info is ... What type of professional?8/27/2010James H. McConnell, CPL  Q: Mr McConnell, This was our previous emails: Subject Selling versus leasing oil rights.
...   A: There have been a couple of drilling permits issued in sections a mile north and east of section 6. ... Oil/Gas Leases in OK8/26/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: I would sincerely appreciate ANY assistance you can provide. My father in law has received paper ...   A: I'm glad you are trying to help your father-in-law out. This is alot of information to comprehend. ... Casing leak8/25/2010Carl Alexander  Q: I have an oil well on my 40 acre tract which has been shut-in for a couple of years therefore; the ...   A: Bill, In Texas a well that has had no production for 12 months is considered inactive. This starts ... Royalty pay out8/25/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: I inherited a small percentage of minerals in Ellis County Oklahoma, Sec 24-21N-26W. The pool ...   A: Not sure what "pool" you're referring to. If you own minerals in section 24, you will share in the ... Royality Payment8/25/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: What prevents the payment process if a well has been in production for a year? I was told that all ...   A: Most states have "timely payment" laws on the books. If the lessee does not pay you within the time ... Lease Term8/25/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: I live in Louisiana. My lease term shall expire July 19, 2010 if there is no producing unit. What is ...   A: A Producing Unit is a defined geographic area that has been set up by the Department of Conservation ... Mineral Rights Valuation8/24/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: I was left oil %26%26 mineral rights in Blaine Co Oklahoma. At this point I've been contact by a ...   A: There are many factors to consider when determining what is "fair and reasonable" when selling your ... Drilling in Chambers County TX8/24/2010James H. McConnell, CPL  Q: I'm doing a little research on Chambers County TX and notice that Samson-Lonestar got a permit to do ...   A: I would imagine they want to look at the down dip Yegua. They have had some success near the ... Held by production?8/23/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: My parents' eastern Montana farm, where the Bakken is now heating up, occupies parts of sections 26, ...   A: If there was no statutory Pugh Clause in effect when the 1980 lease to Gulf was signed then sections ... oil lease extension recorded?8/23/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: I found copies of my parents' two oil leases recorded in the county courthouse in my area in eastern ...   A: It depends on what the language stipulates in the contract(the Oil, Gas and Mineral Lease) as to ... drilling holes and or casings8/22/2010Carl Alexander  Q: Mr. Carl Mississippi, Township 4 North, Range 6 East, Section 25, south half. Sometime around 1980 2 ...   A: Wayne, It is much cheaper to start over with a new hole. Also, if good drill sites are limited, it ... Shut-in royality for well not drilled8/22/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: On 03/28/07 I signed a lease agreement for oil and gas rights with a term of three years and an ...   A: Are you sure it's not a rental payment, or a shut in payment for a different lease, rather than a ... Division order8/22/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: I just received a Division order in the mail. My father owned parts of several oil wells. He died 8 ...   A: Once your father's estate was settled and a Distribution of his Assets was made to his heirs, ... drilling companies8/22/2010Carl Alexander  Q: Where can I get a list of wells being drilled by drilling company? Is it only operators who apply ...   A: Lewis, I appologise for taking so long to get back to you, I waited to check on publicly accessible ... Leasing land8/21/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: Township 16 South, Range 39 East, NMPM Section 30: NW 80.00 gross acres, 5.00 net acres Lea County, ...   A: A lease is offered by a company to a mineral owner(you) when the company wishes to acquire the ... mineral rights in Kansas / fair use fee per acre for oil/gas drilling8/21/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: I inherited some property in Kansas. I know that in the past the mineral rights were sold or leased. ...   A: In Louisiana, the minerals do revert to the surface owner after 10 years as long as there have been ... Heirship8/20/2010James H. McConnell, CPL  Q: My deceased grandfather has land to be leased. I am a son of my father's first marriage. He ...   A: If the deceased died with a will, the heirs and legatees will be sent into possession by court ... Clarification of Rule 378/20/2010James H. McConnell, CPL  Q: I recently signed an oil/gas lease where a rider was added that prevents the oil/gas operator from ...   A: If you had a clause inserted in your lease that forbids surface use, no one is going to drill a well ... Existing leases on land just purchased8/19/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: We purchased 18 acres in Dewitt County, TX and received 50% of the mineral rights. There is gas ...   A: The county courthouse(clerk's office) would have a record of ALL the leases filed in A-295, past ... warranty deed on oil gas and minerals8/18/2010James H. McConnell, CPL  Q: The seller had in the contract that i signed that they would reserve and except all oil,gas and ...   A: You own them. Within a specified time, depending on the state, the former landowner can bring a ... MIDDLEMAN8/18/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: AN ACCOUNTANT IS HANDLING THE LEASING OF A LARGE TRACT OF LAND IN NORTHEAST OHIO. HE HAS BEEN ...   A: I would suggest you getting some type of Option signed by all owners involved which provides ... Equation on figuring net unit revenue8/18/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: According to the oil production company, i own 28.86212 net mineral acres in McClain county. The ...   A: Your math is correct, though your share would actually be 30.44 barrels, not just 30, based on your ... mineral rights8/17/2010James H. McConnell, CPL  Q: In 1935 my grandfather acquired an undivided 1/8 royalty interest in 320 acres in Grimes county, ...   A: Pardon my delay in answering you, but I wanted to check on a few things before I did. You may be ... Oil & Gas Lease Roger Mills Co. OK8/17/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: I would sincerely appreciate ANY assistance you can provide. My father in law has received paper ...   A: This amount of acreage(less than an acre) is hardly worth troubling yourself about really as far as ... Oil & Gas lease Offer8/16/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: Based on the location of the Mineral rights does the offer of $350 per mineral acre, 3/16th roualty ...   A: The highest I've seen paid in the township is $500. Closer to your section however it's been more ... Columbia Gas lease8/16/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: I was recently advised by Columbia Gas that there is a gas lease on my property. Apparently this ...   A: You've got alot of questions here that would be quite lengthy to respond to so I will advise you as ... Shale Gas Service Companies8/15/2010David Traugott  Q: My name is Chris and I am working in Central Europe(mainly Poland) where the shale gas ...   A: Chris, Here are some additional companies that provide the services you are inquiring about(note - ... pipeline lease8/15/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: Location;Cherry twp, Sullivan cty,Pa map #01-082-0041 Currently have O&G lease with Chesapeke and ...   A: I'd ask for $10/acre, which is more the "going" rate. I'd also address any access issues, or crop ... oil lease8/14/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: If property and mineral rights are owned by three brothers and one agrees to the lease and bonus ...   A: Each sibling can lease his own interest independent of the others unless they own their interest as ... Unleased Mineral Rights8/14/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: I have recently inherited mineral rights in Upshur County Texas. My tract of land is now included ...   A: I believe the information you were told is incorrect. If a mineral owner is unleased because they ... Division Orders Request8/13/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: My wife and I have signed a lease with Chesapeake Energy in April 2010. The lease was signed on a ...   A: I assume you had a depth clause in your previous lease, otherwise they would not need to lease you ... avulsion8/13/2010Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL  Q: my dad lives on red river just north of the downtown airport. he lives at 1434 wells island rd. he ...   A: Do you have a copy of the instrument which your father signed to the state? If so, this is the ... landman potential earnings in sw pennsylvania8/13/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: What is the earning potential of a marcellus shale landman in sw pa. What opportunities are most ...   A: Experienced landmen doing quality work can earn $500 per day in house or more. Field guys who work ... Oil Royalty in Lease Offer8/12/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: I am currently negotiating an oil/gas lease in Weld Co Colorado. The lease currently outlines the ...   A: I'd say it's fair. Colorado also has some of the most royalty owner friendly laws in the country ... Lease Offer - Roger Mills Co. OK8/12/2010Frederick M. Scott  Q: My wife has received two lease offers in the past week on land in Roger Mills County 15N-24W: Offer ...   A: If you were a few miles further to the north I'd say these offers are a little low. This is because ... Oil, Gas & Mineral Lease8/11/2010James H. McConnell, CPL  Q: I got a lease in the mail, thought it was bogus and wanted to contact consumer fraud reporting. Got ...   A: Change the royalty amount to 1/5 and initial the change. Execute the lease in front of a notary, ... oil lease8/9/2010James H. McConnell, CPL  Q: My sister and I have the mineral rights to 75 acres in Banner Co, NE and have been approached by TK ...   A: This is a totally rank wildcat area. Various companies are leasing as much acreage as they can in ... Mineral lease8/9/2010James H. McConnell, CPL  Q: Mr. McConnell; My brother and I have been offered a 5 year lease for 252 acres in Reeves County, ...   A: For an owner of a tract of land as large as yours. it would behoove you to hire someone to review ... Page:   Prev  |   35  |  36  |  37  |  38  |  39  | 40 

|  41  |  42  |  43  |  44   |  Next
Kelley

Return to Consumer Law