Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Questions

Been involved in a traffic accident? Discuss traffic laws here

Questions

Postby Ben » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:44 am

s SubjectDate AskedExperthow long3/25/2009Robin Sexton  Q: How long can you hold an inmate until they are ID? is my question   A: Cookie, excellent question. There is nothing really written in stone. The requirement is that a ... Criminal Trespass3/25/2009Robin Sexton  Q: Is a police officer suppose to arrest someone for Criminal Trespass when they knew he wasn't doing ...   A: Tamra, No a police officer is not suppose to be doing that. I wish i could say that there is no ... criminal mischief3/24/2009Robin Sexton  Q: What exactly is criminal mischief?   A: Jared, Criminal mischief is kind of a catch all statute that will have varying definitions normally ... Search Warrants3/24/2009Robin Sexton  Q: If police return to the place where a search warrant had been issued, and the search had been ...   A: Kippi, NO, it would not null and void the original warrant. If what they are returning to obtain ... exterdition3/23/2009Jack Toomey  Q: My husband was recently picked up on a hold warrant for a crime allegedly committed 5 years ago in a ...   A: Bobbi, You are asking me questions about states that you have not mentioned so its impossible to ... Early Release Eligibility3/23/2009Jeffrey Hauck  Q: I have a son that got two years for doing a robbery. He did not have a gun, but stated that he did. ...   A: You did not query/contact me directly but I found your question languishing in the "question pool" ... shoplifting3/21/2009Robin Sexton  Q: My friend recently was caught shoplifting an item of cosmetics worth approx. £5 in boots store... ...   A: grey_tea, I apologize for my delay in responding i was called out of my area last week and i am ... Probation violation-HELP!3/21/2009Robin Sexton  Q: My son is on probation for a prior drug charge but has been drug free for 3 years. One of the ...   A: Patty, I apologize for my delay in responding i was called out of my area last week and i am just ... Please Help my stress3/21/2009Robin Sexton  Q: I was arrested Tuesday for possession of forged instruments. It started when I received an e-mail ...   A: Zak, Sorry about your problem. Also this question got sent to the question pool and it is not ... Probable cause3/21/2009Jack Toomey  Q: I am writing a book and need to ask a couple of quick probable cause questions. A witness sees a man ...   A: Rebecaa, In real life very few weapons contain fingerprints and the examination of the weapon is ... A minor being charged with Simple Assault3/21/2009Jack Toomey  Q: My son, 14 years old was sitting in class watching a movie. A friend(girl) was sitting next to ...   A: Barbara, I don't know where you live, what state you are in, or what the law is there but I can ... The PO ignored a drug addiction3/20/2009Robin Sexton  Q: I would like to know if there are any laws against a Probation officer neglecting to report drug ...   A: Stephanie, First i need to apologize for the delay in responding, i was called out of the area ... question3/20/2009Jeffrey Hauck  Q: a couple days ago, I had asked about the length of time it takes for a violation of probation ...   A: B., You did not query/contact me directly but I found your question languishing in the "question ... Search Warrant3/19/2009Jack Toomey  Q: A man in our home town recently had a search warrant served at his house for code violations ...   A: Mark, I can't very well rule on a search warrant in a case that I know nothing about. If I had ... question3/19/2009Jeffrey Hauck  Q: I wanted to know if a violation of probation warrant would ever expire? my buddy's on the run now, ...   A: You did not query/contact me directly but I found your question languishing in the "question pool" ... Detained in Texas Prison3/19/2009Robin Sexton  Q: My son has been in prison in Texas for 4 years. He is scheduled for release in April, but Louisiana ...   A: Diana, First i need to apologize for the delay in responding, i was called out of the area ... Detective3/18/2009Robin Sexton  Q: I'm 18 years old and i want to be a Undercover Detective or a Homicide Detective. I'm not sure what ...   A: Lyn, First i need to apologize for the delay in responding, i was called out of the area ... Vandalism/tampering3/18/2009Robin Sexton  Q: Recently I was arrested for vandalism/graffiti(the police called it tampering?). I was leaving my ...   A: Andrew, First i need to apologize for the delay in responding, i was called out of the area ... witness3/18/2009Jack Toomey  Q: what happened next after i refused ,the police called to tell me the un ex colegue put my name as ...   A: This appears to be a follow up to a question but you didn't use the follow up feature. Please write ... statute of limitations3/18/2009Jeffrey Hauck  Q: I had a fugitive of justice warrant out of florida from 1992 for aggravated battery since that time ...   A: You did not query/contact me directly but I found your question languishing in the "question pool" ... Credit Card Iusse3/17/2009Robin Sexton  Q: I hope you can give my wife and I some guidance. This doesn't involve an arrest yet but maybe you ...   A: Paul, First i need to apologize for the delay in responding, i was called out of the area ... criminal trespassing3/17/2009Robin Sexton  Q: On march 3 my 15 year old son was arrested at his friends building for criminal trespassing. His ...   A: evelyn First i need to apologize for the delay in responding, i was called out of the area ... first time offender misdemeanor3/17/2009Jeffrey Hauck  Q: I was pulled over by a police offer recently and after a half hour i was issued tow warnings. One ...   A: You did not query/contact me directly but I found your question languishing in the "question pool" ... regarding probation violation3/16/2009Robin Sexton  Q: I have federal probation and was caught with felony possesion of marijuanna with intent to sell what ...   A: Daren, Worst case is obviously to have probation revoked and sent back to prison. Other options is ... old road between properties3/16/2009Robin Sexton  Q: My neighbor and I have and old road between our properties ...I own the road and there is nothing ...   A: Sheila, I just found this question in the question pool an area of this board that i am not notifed ... PA Non-Traffic Citation - No Fine Listed3/16/2009Robin Sexton  Q: I was recently issued a Non-Traffic Citation for the summary offense of public drunkenness(PA ...   A: Mike, The citation is fine. The police do not set the fine the courts do and the police do not ... please answer3/15/2009Jeffrey Hauck  Q: i have a friend who got probation for 2 yrs. and he got violated for failing a drug test now what ...   A: You did not query/contact me directly but I found your question languishing in the "question pool" ... minor's rights, search and seizure3/15/2009Jack Toomey  Q: Yesterday my 16 year old son was busted by police for being a minor in possession of both marijuana ...   A: Laurie, It is my practice to not second guess the police unless I have both sides of the story ... criminal trespass3/14/2009Jack Toomey  Q: My Mother sold her house about 2 weeks ago and a week ago today I went over there and dug up some of ...   A: Debra, This question sounds familiar although it does not seem to be a follow up to one of my ... criminaljustice3/14/2009Jeffrey Hauck  Q: IF MY ROOMATE IS THE PERSON WOHM ADMITED GUILTY OF THERE CRIME & SERVED TIME ,SHOULD I PLED GUILTY? ...   A: You did not query/contact me directly but I found your question languishing in the "question pool" ... detention/extraditon3/14/2009Jeffrey Hauck  Q: If a person is detained in prince george correction institution due to a warrant in new york and ...   A: Valerie, When New York(the demanding state) files a detainer on a person in the holding state ... re; indiana bench warrant3/13/2009Robin Sexton  Q: if inmate in Texas how long does Indiana have to come get him for warrant issued in that state? ...   A: Sharon, There is usually not a expiration date on a warrant so i am not sure what you are referring ... Speedy Trial Laws in New York3/11/2009Robin Sexton  Q: My husband was arrested on July 5th, 2008 for weapons possesion in the 4th degree. He didn't see ...   A: Selena, Sorry about the problem you husband is having. I really can not advise as to the viability ... extradition3/11/2009Jack Toomey  Q: Extradition for bench warrant in Illinois. Will the state always want a person returned to ...   A: Janet, There is no way that I can predict what is going to happen in any particular courtroom ... Extradition for bench warrant in Illinois3/11/2009Robin Sexton  Q: Extradition for bench warrant in Illinois. Will the state always want a person returned to ...   A: Jannet, Your question is lacking in some detail but i will give you some generalities. I will ... Shock Parole3/11/2009Jeffrey Hauck  Q: Ok so here is the situation in a nutshell: Chris was arrested on December 13, 2008 with 2 other co ...   A: You did not query/contact me directly but I found your question languishing in the "question pool" ... criminal subpoena/witness for the state3/10/2009Robin Sexton  Q: What happens if you are subpoenaed to testify for the state vs. --- and it will cause a financial ...   A: Kimberlee, Yes, appearing in court as a witness can be a hardship, financially and other ways. ... State to state warrant3/10/2009Robin Sexton  Q: A few years ago, my mother was pulled over by a cop in texas who swears she ran a red light. It was ...   A: Ariel, Traffic offences are misdemeanors and are not extradited. Since she was not convicted in ... Angry boyfriend3/10/2009Jack Toomey  Q: Mr. Toomey: My boyfriend has been accusing me of doing things that I haven't done and claims he ...   A: Sabrina, I am not sure what you are going to report to the police. But I do have this question ... Statute of limitation3/9/2009Robin Sexton  Q: Is there a statute of limitation for contempt of court in Colorado. I was ordered to not send ...   A: Nicole, The judge would have to be informed of the possible violation of its order. If a contempt ... Page:   Prev  |   35  |  36  |  37  |  38  |  39  | 40 

|  41  |  42  |  43  |  44   |  Next

All
Ben

Questions

Postby Benjimen » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:21 am

s SubjectDate AskedExperthow long3/25/2009Robin Sexton  Q: How long can you hold an inmate until they are ID? is my question   A: Cookie, excellent question. There is nothing really written in stone. The requirement is that a ... Criminal Trespass3/25/2009Robin Sexton  Q: Is a police officer suppose to arrest someone for Criminal Trespass when they knew he wasn't doing ...   A: Tamra, No a police officer is not suppose to be doing that. I wish i could say that there is no ... criminal mischief3/24/2009Robin Sexton  Q: What exactly is criminal mischief?   A: Jared, Criminal mischief is kind of a catch all statute that will have varying definitions normally ... Search Warrants3/24/2009Robin Sexton  Q: If police return to the place where a search warrant had been issued, and the search had been ...   A: Kippi, NO, it would not null and void the original warrant. If what they are returning to obtain ... exterdition3/23/2009Jack Toomey  Q: My husband was recently picked up on a hold warrant for a crime allegedly committed 5 years ago in a ...   A: Bobbi, You are asking me questions about states that you have not mentioned so its impossible to ... Early Release Eligibility3/23/2009Jeffrey Hauck  Q: I have a son that got two years for doing a robbery. He did not have a gun, but stated that he did. ...   A: You did not query/contact me directly but I found your question languishing in the "question pool" ... shoplifting3/21/2009Robin Sexton  Q: My friend recently was caught shoplifting an item of cosmetics worth approx. £5 in boots store... ...   A: grey_tea, I apologize for my delay in responding i was called out of my area last week and i am ... Probation violation-HELP!3/21/2009Robin Sexton  Q: My son is on probation for a prior drug charge but has been drug free for 3 years. One of the ...   A: Patty, I apologize for my delay in responding i was called out of my area last week and i am just ... Please Help my stress3/21/2009Robin Sexton  Q: I was arrested Tuesday for possession of forged instruments. It started when I received an e-mail ...   A: Zak, Sorry about your problem. Also this question got sent to the question pool and it is not ... Probable cause3/21/2009Jack Toomey  Q: I am writing a book and need to ask a couple of quick probable cause questions. A witness sees a man ...   A: Rebecaa, In real life very few weapons contain fingerprints and the examination of the weapon is ... A minor being charged with Simple Assault3/21/2009Jack Toomey  Q: My son, 14 years old was sitting in class watching a movie. A friend(girl) was sitting next to ...   A: Barbara, I don't know where you live, what state you are in, or what the law is there but I can ... The PO ignored a drug addiction3/20/2009Robin Sexton  Q: I would like to know if there are any laws against a Probation officer neglecting to report drug ...   A: Stephanie, First i need to apologize for the delay in responding, i was called out of the area ... question3/20/2009Jeffrey Hauck  Q: a couple days ago, I had asked about the length of time it takes for a violation of probation ...   A: B., You did not query/contact me directly but I found your question languishing in the "question ... Search Warrant3/19/2009Jack Toomey  Q: A man in our home town recently had a search warrant served at his house for code violations ...   A: Mark, I can't very well rule on a search warrant in a case that I know nothing about. If I had ... question3/19/2009Jeffrey Hauck  Q: I wanted to know if a violation of probation warrant would ever expire? my buddy's on the run now, ...   A: You did not query/contact me directly but I found your question languishing in the "question pool" ... Detained in Texas Prison3/19/2009Robin Sexton  Q: My son has been in prison in Texas for 4 years. He is scheduled for release in April, but Louisiana ...   A: Diana, First i need to apologize for the delay in responding, i was called out of the area ... Detective3/18/2009Robin Sexton  Q: I'm 18 years old and i want to be a Undercover Detective or a Homicide Detective. I'm not sure what ...   A: Lyn, First i need to apologize for the delay in responding, i was called out of the area ... Vandalism/tampering3/18/2009Robin Sexton  Q: Recently I was arrested for vandalism/graffiti(the police called it tampering?). I was leaving my ...   A: Andrew, First i need to apologize for the delay in responding, i was called out of the area ... witness3/18/2009Jack Toomey  Q: what happened next after i refused ,the police called to tell me the un ex colegue put my name as ...   A: This appears to be a follow up to a question but you didn't use the follow up feature. Please write ... statute of limitations3/18/2009Jeffrey Hauck  Q: I had a fugitive of justice warrant out of florida from 1992 for aggravated battery since that time ...   A: You did not query/contact me directly but I found your question languishing in the "question pool" ... Credit Card Iusse3/17/2009Robin Sexton  Q: I hope you can give my wife and I some guidance. This doesn't involve an arrest yet but maybe you ...   A: Paul, First i need to apologize for the delay in responding, i was called out of the area ... criminal trespassing3/17/2009Robin Sexton  Q: On march 3 my 15 year old son was arrested at his friends building for criminal trespassing. His ...   A: evelyn First i need to apologize for the delay in responding, i was called out of the area ... first time offender misdemeanor3/17/2009Jeffrey Hauck  Q: I was pulled over by a police offer recently and after a half hour i was issued tow warnings. One ...   A: You did not query/contact me directly but I found your question languishing in the "question pool" ... regarding probation violation3/16/2009Robin Sexton  Q: I have federal probation and was caught with felony possesion of marijuanna with intent to sell what ...   A: Daren, Worst case is obviously to have probation revoked and sent back to prison. Other options is ... old road between properties3/16/2009Robin Sexton  Q: My neighbor and I have and old road between our properties ...I own the road and there is nothing ...   A: Sheila, I just found this question in the question pool an area of this board that i am not notifed ... PA Non-Traffic Citation - No Fine Listed3/16/2009Robin Sexton  Q: I was recently issued a Non-Traffic Citation for the summary offense of public drunkenness(PA ...   A: Mike, The citation is fine. The police do not set the fine the courts do and the police do not ... please answer3/15/2009Jeffrey Hauck  Q: i have a friend who got probation for 2 yrs. and he got violated for failing a drug test now what ...   A: You did not query/contact me directly but I found your question languishing in the "question pool" ... minor's rights, search and seizure3/15/2009Jack Toomey  Q: Yesterday my 16 year old son was busted by police for being a minor in possession of both marijuana ...   A: Laurie, It is my practice to not second guess the police unless I have both sides of the story ... criminal trespass3/14/2009Jack Toomey  Q: My Mother sold her house about 2 weeks ago and a week ago today I went over there and dug up some of ...   A: Debra, This question sounds familiar although it does not seem to be a follow up to one of my ... criminaljustice3/14/2009Jeffrey Hauck  Q: IF MY ROOMATE IS THE PERSON WOHM ADMITED GUILTY OF THERE CRIME & SERVED TIME ,SHOULD I PLED GUILTY? ...   A: You did not query/contact me directly but I found your question languishing in the "question pool" ... detention/extraditon3/14/2009Jeffrey Hauck  Q: If a person is detained in prince george correction institution due to a warrant in new york and ...   A: Valerie, When New York(the demanding state) files a detainer on a person in the holding state ... re; indiana bench warrant3/13/2009Robin Sexton  Q: if inmate in Texas how long does Indiana have to come get him for warrant issued in that state? ...   A: Sharon, There is usually not a expiration date on a warrant so i am not sure what you are referring ... Speedy Trial Laws in New York3/11/2009Robin Sexton  Q: My husband was arrested on July 5th, 2008 for weapons possesion in the 4th degree. He didn't see ...   A: Selena, Sorry about the problem you husband is having. I really can not advise as to the viability ... extradition3/11/2009Jack Toomey  Q: Extradition for bench warrant in Illinois. Will the state always want a person returned to ...   A: Janet, There is no way that I can predict what is going to happen in any particular courtroom ... Extradition for bench warrant in Illinois3/11/2009Robin Sexton  Q: Extradition for bench warrant in Illinois. Will the state always want a person returned to ...   A: Jannet, Your question is lacking in some detail but i will give you some generalities. I will ... Shock Parole3/11/2009Jeffrey Hauck  Q: Ok so here is the situation in a nutshell: Chris was arrested on December 13, 2008 with 2 other co ...   A: You did not query/contact me directly but I found your question languishing in the "question pool" ... criminal subpoena/witness for the state3/10/2009Robin Sexton  Q: What happens if you are subpoenaed to testify for the state vs. --- and it will cause a financial ...   A: Kimberlee, Yes, appearing in court as a witness can be a hardship, financially and other ways. ... State to state warrant3/10/2009Robin Sexton  Q: A few years ago, my mother was pulled over by a cop in texas who swears she ran a red light. It was ...   A: Ariel, Traffic offences are misdemeanors and are not extradited. Since she was not convicted in ... Angry boyfriend3/10/2009Jack Toomey  Q: Mr. Toomey: My boyfriend has been accusing me of doing things that I haven't done and claims he ...   A: Sabrina, I am not sure what you are going to report to the police. But I do have this question ... Statute of limitation3/9/2009Robin Sexton  Q: Is there a statute of limitation for contempt of court in Colorado. I was ordered to not send ...   A: Nicole, The judge would have to be informed of the possible violation of its order. If a contempt ... Page:   Prev  |   37  |  38  |  39  |  40  |  41  | 42 

|  43  |  44  |  45  |  46   |  Next

All
Benjimen

Return to Traffic Law