Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Questions

Discuss the legalities of Bankruptcy Law

Questions

Postby bernd » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:44 am

s SubjectDate AskedExpertForeclosure auction winning bids5/9/2014Tonya Snow-Saleeby  Q: Is it possible to find the final winning bids for non-judicial public foreclosure home auctions? ...   A: If you have not already, look at the public records under the address. I don't know how long ago ... Foreclosure auction winning bid info5/9/2014Brian Pitcher  Q: Is it possible to find the final winning bids for non-judicial public foreclosure home auctions? ...   A: Hey Phil, You are correct. The banks do not want published what they sold their homes for through ... Business records3/12/2014James D. Clardy  Q: When party foreclosing on a home has only "business records" to establish status as beneficiary, ...   A: I'm not an attorney, so I can only offer my onion. I think the bank must produce a copy of the ... Transfer not for value3/12/2014Brian Pitcher  Q: Party foreclosing on my home loan has no proof of being beneficiary, but says the loan was ...   A: Hey Kevin, What your talking about is very controversial. There are 2 to 3 parties involved in the ... Moving out after foreclosure3/11/2014James D. Clardy  Q: I'm in Washington state and my manufactured home is scheduled for auction on April 11. Looks like I ...   A: You should be able to remove anything that will not leave a hole in the wall, such as a built in ... Resale of home bought foreclosed2/28/2014Brian Pitcher  Q: If You Buy A Foreclosed Home And Resell It, Will You Normally Resell It "as Is"? Will The Fact That ...   A: If you buy a foreclosed home odds are you will need to put some money into it to fix it up in order ... foreclosure on 2nd & 3rd2/27/2014Brian Pitcher  Q: currently scheduled to start chapter 13. I am in the process of modifying the loan with the first, I ...   A: Hey Missy, The debt for the second and third should be taken care of by the trustee of the court. ... redemption2/24/2014Brian Pitcher  Q: My house was sold at a sheriff sale in December. An investor approached me to ask if I would ...   A: I do believe that that is legal. I however am not familiar with redemption states and Sheriff sales. ... Possible Private Mortgage Foreclosure2/8/2014James D. Clardy  Q: First of all, thank you for making your time and expertise available through this site. I volunteer ...   A: Unless your mortgage states the act of being late in itself is grounds for a foreclosure action then ... monetary default in loan1/28/2014Brian Pitcher  Q: My home is in foreclosure the date was set for 1/7/2014, this date was postpone due to monetary ...   A: looks like you are in a tough spot. My advice to you is to catch up in whatever way you can. Then ... Creating an LLC for a rental property1/10/2014Brian Pitcher  Q: my wife and sister own a condo that they are now renting because they have very little equity in the ...   A: Hey Mike, If you purchased the property in the beginning in the business name then that would be ...
for Dennis1/2/2014Dennis Herman  Q: I am 37 single and currently living in the Midwest with family members, I pay rent for them and I ...   A: Sorry for the late reply. You should have enough money to buy a home for the $70,000 you ... foreclosure in florida11/18/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: We are attempting to buy a foreclosed property in Florida via Fannie Mae. We initially made a very ...   A: I can understand your frustration. However the bank can sell the home for whatever price they want ... Manufactured home11/16/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: My dad bought a park reclaimed home for 1000$. Found out later there are about 10k in back taxes. ...   A: Unfortunately, that is the nature with mobile or manufactured homes. Your dad will be responsible ... Advice on options for housing after foreclosure11/9/2013James D. Clardy  Q: Forgive me if this question/letter becomes long. I need you because I have very little knowledge in ...   A: bare with me in that I have several questions that I need to ask you in order to help you in the ... Novice investors10/28/2013Tonya Snow-Saleeby  Q: we are in long island, NY. we are interested in finding and investing in flipping homes. can you ...   A: Good morning and thanks so much for your question!!! Are you thinking of flipping homes in the ... escrow return on a fannie mae REO9/18/2013Dennis Herman  Q: My wife and I put $5300.00 in earnest money in escrow on a fannie Mae REO property.They wanted 10%, ...   A: I really cannot answer a question or give advise on a contract I am not a party to. The best advise ... REO property purchase questions.9/17/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: We live in TN. My in-laws are trying to purchase(with cash) a very nice 1900 sq foot triple-wide ...   A: Those are all questions that I am not able to answer as the laws there are different then what I ... illegal foreclosure8/23/2013James D. Clardy  Q: My boyfriend foreclosed on his house. He was in the army and his mother was living in the house. ...   A: even though it shows on your credit report you can ask the credit bureau to allow you a hundred word ... Home Mortgage8/21/2013James D. Clardy  Q: Clardy, I'm married and in process of a chapter 7 business bankruptcy. I'm the only one filing ...   A: the mortgage company has the right to foreclose on your interest in the homealthough if you are ... Hoa Lein/Foreclousure8/20/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: We missed our annual HOA payment due to personal and financial hardships going on within our family. ...   A: The Lien itself doesn't have to be correct at any moment in time. It only has to be correct at the ... business inquiry8/9/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: Good afternoon Brian, I was wondering if you could help or guide me in anyway with this problem I ...   A: Hey Briana, Sorry for the delay in response. My best advice for you is to find a commercial real ... personal property left after foreclosure7/31/2013Steele V. Propp  Q: I purchased a foreclosed condo property in WA for well over the initial bid. The former owner ...   A: Generally the answer is "no". The vehicle is not part of the purchase and you have no ownership ... uncooperative mortgage servicer7/31/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: I am in a huge mess! My mortgage servicer is blocking my every attempt to get a loan modification- ...   A: I understand your frustration. Usually only 10% of loan modifications actually get approved so you ... va foreclosure7/30/2013Dennis Herman  Q: We put a va foreclosure under contract almost 2 1/2 months ago everything is ready but were on 3rd ...   A: Sorry I only worked on one VA owned foreclosure and ran into the same problem. Wish I had a ... Foreclosure/Buying7/26/2013Tonya Snow-Saleeby  Q: I have a question. Its regarding a friend who is a senior citizen. She lived with her deaf sister ...   A: Good morning and thank you so much for your question!!! The money to move is called "Cash for ... Foreclosure7/24/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: Were to start I bought a house in Florida in 07 I got divorced in 2011 I lost two incomes to help ...   A: Hey Jeff, More then likely, the bank is not going to pursue you for the deficiency and therefore ... FHA appraisal inspection concern7/3/2013Tonya Snow-Saleeby  Q: I am trying to purchase a home in Iowa that was converted into a duplex at one point. It is now a ...   A: Good morning and thank you for your question!!! The FHA laws regarding stoves has changed a bit and ... foreclosure and septic issues6/12/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: Several years ago I bought 9 acres to build a house on. I am currently making payments on the 9 ...   A: Hey Rex, Good question. If the home forecloses with the 2 acres then you will no longer own it. ... in over my head...6/11/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: I am so lost right now. I bought my place in 2006; same song & dance as a lot of people- paid on ...   A: Hey Kristen, I need a bit more information to give you some options. Who is your lender now? How ... Owner Occupancy5/20/2013Steele V. Propp  Q: I am buying a HUD foreclosed property, owner occupancy. I intend on living on the property. The ...   A: I can't speak for HUD but my experience has been that it is fairly common that houses are not ... morgage; help with understanding everything4/23/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: I would like to explain my situation and see if you can offer me any information or advice or even ...   A: If you are trying to keep your home there are free places that you can go to get help that will walk ... mortgage...4/22/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: I would like to explain my situation and see if you can offer me any information or advice or even ...   A: If you are trying to keep your home there are free places that you can go to get help that will walk ... mortgage information4/22/2013Tonya Snow-Saleeby  Q: I would like to explain my situation and see if you can offer me any information or advice or even ...   A: Good afternoon.......thank you so much for your question! I am located in Durham and would be happy ... Can I lease with an option to purchase my mortgaged home4/8/2013Steele V. Propp  Q: I am selling my home that I purchased in 2007 and would like to know what kind of options are ...   A: To my understanding there are no restrictions on selling if a loan has been modified. But you may ... Title has a BOE lien bank trying to FCL what's sellers rights after FCL3/13/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: I've worked endlessly to get a FCL postponed with both PNC and directly trying to get help from ...   A: To be honest with you, I don't know what the foreclosure laws specifically are in Oakland, CA. If ... Buying from Sheriff's Auction3/12/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: I am looking at buying a house at the county sheriff sale. I have done extensive research on the ...   A: Hey Alex, Whenever you buy a home at an auction, the money that you put down is a deposit and goes ... help please help!2/21/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: Long story so I'll give you the quick details: my parents bought my childhood home in the early ...   A: There are a lot of variables with your situation and I need to ask multiple questions to be able to ... lien found on bank owned property2/19/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: i am in the process of purchasing a bank owned property. the title insurance has turned up a 30,000 ...   A: Hey Bethann, If you truly are buying a bank owned property then that lien should have been wiped ... foreclosure/short sale after bankruptcy2/18/2013James D. Clardy  Q: Here is my story... we filed chapter 7 bankruptcy almost 5 years ago for a variety of reasons. The ...   A: The first thing I would do is contact the BK attorney and make sure you still own the home. It ... Page:  

|  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next

All
bernd

Questions

Postby Heall » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:27 pm

s SubjectDate AskedExpertrefinancing through a friend8/3/2016Dennis Herman  Q: A retired family friend and her working daughter have a high interest mortgage and want to refinance ...   A: As usual, I would recommend a good real estate attorney. They would be able to discuss all the ... helping friend refinance8/3/2016Brian Pitcher  Q: A good family friend who is retired and her working daughter have a fairly high interest mortgage ...   A: I always recommend people to loan money to friends with good returns on investments where they are ... Prolonged Foreclosure11/6/2015Dennis Herman  Q: I own a condo that I am being threatened foreclosure on. The issue is that in 2011, it was found ...   A: What you really need to do is contact a good real estate attorney. Make sure the attorney ... Condominium "what if" question about foreclosures9/7/2015Brian Pitcher  Q: I live in a condominium in Connecticut. I have a "what if" question about foreclosures. While it's ...   A: Hey Michael, The HOA has a lien against the home and therefore the HOA has a right to foreclose if ... foreclosure8/23/2015Brian Pitcher  Q: My husband and I moved out of a home he owened before we were married,(his name only) and moved into ...   A: The home that your husband owns is still his responsibility until it is sold or paid off. If the ... i've been forclosed on, now what?8/19/2015Tonya Snow-Saleeby  Q: I bought a house in 2007 at 59k, loan with BOA w/a fixed rate, Green-tree wound up with my loan & my ...   A: First of all, I am so sorry for the delay in responding. Your credit score is probably low, so you ... Urgent5/29/2015Dennis Herman  Q: I have been an expert on this site since 2007 and am the lead expert in my field. I have an urgent ...   A: First rule is to put away all that junk on the Internet. After being in business in and around ... Bankruptcy attorney negligence? Is there currently anything I can do to help my situation?3/31/2015James D. Clardy  Q: I am located in Missouri & medical problems caused me to get behind on my mortgage payment. I filed ...   A: I am sorry to hear about your troubles. The main question I have is did the mortgage company take ... Should I foreclose with my current situation?2/26/2015Tonya Snow-Saleeby  Q: My name is Joshua shaw. I live in conway,sc. My wife and I purchased our home in oct 2007. ...   A: So sorry fir the delay in my response. I am so sorry for what has happening to you. Have you ... strategeic default1/17/2015Brian Pitcher  Q: I live in Gainesville Fl. What happens if I stop making payments on the home I'm in now. I'm doing ...   A: Hey Joyce, You have some good questions. First of all if you are looking to buy in another market ... Where to find currents foreclosure listings per state?1/14/2015Dennis Herman  Q: ..we are moving to South Florida in the next 2 months because of a job offer and I have started to ...   A: The best way is to find a good local Real Estate Agent who knows the market. I can show you areas in ... Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure12/11/2014Brian Pitcher  Q: My daughter solely owns the house she and her ex-husband lived in. The court ordered the ex-husband ...   A: You have some good questions. To answer the first question, the ex husbands stuff would be treated ... VA Foreclosures12/4/2014Tonya Snow-Saleeby  Q: My husband and I are making an offer on a home tomorrow. It is a VA foreclosure that has been on the ...   A: Good evening and thank you so much for your question!! I have a few questions for you: -is this ... Making an offer on VA foreclosure12/4/2014Brian Pitcher  Q: My husband and I are making an offer on a home tomorrow. It is a VA foreclosure that has been on the ...   A: VA and FHA have similar guidelines. In the first 30 days on the market they will only accept 88% of ... Squatters10/4/2014Brian Pitcher  Q: John lives in his parents $35,000 CA home. The home has a past due amount of $20,000. John can't ...   A: Hey Angela, First I have to say that being a landlord it sucks to have to deal with squatters. As ... foreclosure9/26/2014Brian Pitcher  Q: Ok. I'm worried that could lose my home. I wanted to know my rights and/or do I need to worried. ...   A: If you are trying to get a loan modification they are known to take at least 6 months or longer. You ... foreclosure9/5/2014Dennis Herman  Q: In nov of 2007 , my home burned to the ground. We lived in a trailer on the side of my property for ...   A: I am a licensed Real Estate Broker in Wisconsin and cannot answer legal questions. I suggest you ... Foreclosure auction winning bids5/9/2014Tonya Snow-Saleeby  Q: Is it possible to find the final winning bids for non-judicial public foreclosure home auctions? ...   A: If you have not already, look at the public records under the address. I don't know how long ago ... Foreclosure auction winning bid info5/9/2014Brian Pitcher  Q: Is it possible to find the final winning bids for non-judicial public foreclosure home auctions? ...   A: Hey Phil, You are correct. The banks do not want published what they sold their homes for through ... Business records3/12/2014James D. Clardy  Q: When party foreclosing on a home has only "business records" to establish status as beneficiary, ...   A: I'm not an attorney, so I can only offer my onion. I think the bank must produce a copy of the ... Transfer not for value3/12/2014Brian Pitcher  Q: Party foreclosing on my home loan has no proof of being beneficiary, but says the loan was ...   A: Hey Kevin, What your talking about is very controversial. There are 2 to 3 parties involved in the ... Moving out after foreclosure3/11/2014James D. Clardy  Q: I'm in Washington state and my manufactured home is scheduled for auction on April 11. Looks like I ...   A: You should be able to remove anything that will not leave a hole in the wall, such as a built in ... Resale of home bought foreclosed2/28/2014Brian Pitcher  Q: If You Buy A Foreclosed Home And Resell It, Will You Normally Resell It "as Is"? Will The Fact That ...   A: If you buy a foreclosed home odds are you will need to put some money into it to fix it up in order ... foreclosure on 2nd & 3rd2/27/2014Brian Pitcher  Q: currently scheduled to start chapter 13. I am in the process of modifying the loan with the first, I ...   A: Hey Missy, The debt for the second and third should be taken care of by the trustee of the court. ... redemption2/24/2014Brian Pitcher  Q: My house was sold at a sheriff sale in December. An investor approached me to ask if I would ...   A: I do believe that that is legal. I however am not familiar with redemption states and Sheriff sales. ... Possible Private Mortgage Foreclosure2/8/2014James D. Clardy  Q: First of all, thank you for making your time and expertise available through this site. I volunteer ...   A: Unless your mortgage states the act of being late in itself is grounds for a foreclosure action then ... monetary default in loan1/28/2014Brian Pitcher  Q: My home is in foreclosure the date was set for 1/7/2014, this date was postpone due to monetary ...   A: looks like you are in a tough spot. My advice to you is to catch up in whatever way you can. Then ... Creating an LLC for a rental property1/10/2014Brian Pitcher  Q: my wife and sister own a condo that they are now renting because they have very little equity in the ...   A: Hey Mike, If you purchased the property in the beginning in the business name then that would be ...
for Dennis1/2/2014Dennis Herman  Q: I am 37 single and currently living in the Midwest with family members, I pay rent for them and I ...   A: Sorry for the late reply. You should have enough money to buy a home for the $70,000 you ... foreclosure in florida11/18/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: We are attempting to buy a foreclosed property in Florida via Fannie Mae. We initially made a very ...   A: I can understand your frustration. However the bank can sell the home for whatever price they want ... Manufactured home11/16/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: My dad bought a park reclaimed home for 1000$. Found out later there are about 10k in back taxes. ...   A: Unfortunately, that is the nature with mobile or manufactured homes. Your dad will be responsible ... Advice on options for housing after foreclosure11/9/2013James D. Clardy  Q: Forgive me if this question/letter becomes long. I need you because I have very little knowledge in ...   A: bare with me in that I have several questions that I need to ask you in order to help you in the ... Novice investors10/28/2013Tonya Snow-Saleeby  Q: we are in long island, NY. we are interested in finding and investing in flipping homes. can you ...   A: Good morning and thanks so much for your question!!! Are you thinking of flipping homes in the ... escrow return on a fannie mae REO9/18/2013Dennis Herman  Q: My wife and I put $5300.00 in earnest money in escrow on a fannie Mae REO property.They wanted 10%, ...   A: I really cannot answer a question or give advise on a contract I am not a party to. The best advise ... REO property purchase questions.9/17/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: We live in TN. My in-laws are trying to purchase(with cash) a very nice 1900 sq foot triple-wide ...   A: Those are all questions that I am not able to answer as the laws there are different then what I ... illegal foreclosure8/23/2013James D. Clardy  Q: My boyfriend foreclosed on his house. He was in the army and his mother was living in the house. ...   A: even though it shows on your credit report you can ask the credit bureau to allow you a hundred word ... Home Mortgage8/21/2013James D. Clardy  Q: Clardy, I'm married and in process of a chapter 7 business bankruptcy. I'm the only one filing ...   A: the mortgage company has the right to foreclose on your interest in the homealthough if you are ... Hoa Lein/Foreclousure8/20/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: We missed our annual HOA payment due to personal and financial hardships going on within our family. ...   A: The Lien itself doesn't have to be correct at any moment in time. It only has to be correct at the ... business inquiry8/9/2013Brian Pitcher  Q: Good afternoon Brian, I was wondering if you could help or guide me in anyway with this problem I ...   A: Hey Briana, Sorry for the delay in response. My best advice for you is to find a commercial real ... personal property left after foreclosure7/31/2013Steele V. Propp  Q: I purchased a foreclosed condo property in WA for well over the initial bid. The former owner ...   A: Generally the answer is "no". The vehicle is not part of the purchase and you have no ownership ... Page:  

|  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next

All
Heall

Return to Bankruptcy Law