Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Questions

Business Law discussions

Questions

Postby Cairo » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:24 am

s SubjectDate AskedExpertRegarding Relieving Letter5/2/2014Javed Razack  Q: My company is not issuing me relieving letter they are asking me to submit my original passport for ...   A: There is no law to provide for the original passport for checking purpose and if your company is ... Regarding : Contracts and agreements4/21/2014Advocate Manoj Ambat  Q: My sister fill an agreement form in one institute in Punjab for teaching job. She filled that form ...   A: You have not stated the terms and conditions of the agreement entered too between your sister and ... Succession act4/9/2014Advocate Manoj Ambat  Q: In response to my query about bank a/c of my deceased father and mother,bank wants to have proof ...   A: You are a legal heir as far as Hindu Succession Act is concerned. But as the veracity of both the ... Divorce3/29/2014Advocate Manoj Ambat  Q: If a marriage takes place between an Indian Citizen(wife, Sikh religion) and a U.S Citizen ...   A: You have not stated where the marriage has taken place. Assuming that the marriage took place in ... Legally Interpretation3/25/2014Rajeev Dewal  Q: Resp Sir Plz share your legal meaning of below sentence in A OR B "The cook will prepare meals, as ...   A: Clealy(A). This is since it says as well do other duties. It gives example of others: shopping. In ... family property partiction information and rules3/22/2014Advocate Manoj Ambat  Q: Mera naam ashish hai. mere 2 brother and 3 sister hai.mere father ke ek property(house)hai jess me ...   A: Namaste Ashishji Aapke case ka yahe hal he ke aap eek partition suit file keejiye. Usssmeem aap ... suggestion about my property2/27/2014Javed Razack  Q: my father spend his all money on our education so when my sister got job she bought a house for my ...   A: Your concern is the dwelling house that is bought by your sister is now sought by her husband and ... Personal loan default2/7/2014Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Sir, I took 4.5 lacks from icici bank in 2007 and paid EMIs till 2009 April after that I lost my ...   A: This will be treated as a serious breach of contract,if you fail to repay the loan.Intitially Bank ... rights an ancestral property2/4/2014Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: My husband is 1st son of my father-in-law and my father-in-law is having ancestral property in his ...   A: If a male Hindu dies without making a WILL,then the wealth left by him are distributed amongst his ... Ancestral Property - Will and Legal Heir2/4/2014Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: I am born and breed in Malaysia but my parents were from India and later became Malaysian citizens. ...   A: Registration of the WILL is not mandatory.It only helps to get a certified true copy of the WILL ... Legal action need to take for braking partnership firm?1/21/2014Rajeev Dewal  Q: We have small scale unit in baramati. It comes under Audyogik Vasahat(Not MIDC). This unit is not ...   A: Anand: In the given circumstances, you will have to file a suit for dissolution of partnership and ... Regarding Resignation1/11/2014Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: This is the first time I visited the site and asked a question. If you have answered the same ...   A: Youe Query:Dear Sir, Im a CA and have joined a PSU Bank on 18 Th of Nov 2013 through proper channels ... property settlement through court1/8/2014Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: my grandfather has 2 sons(my dad and his elder brother). My dad has 2 sons(me and my elder brother) ...   A: If a male Hindu dies without making a WILL,then the wealth left by him are distributed amongst his ... transfer lega ltim elimitation1/8/2014Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Sir How long can a cooperative society in THANE District Mumbai take to transfer the flat in the ...   A: Transfer of a flat owned by someone in a cooperative society will depend upon the fulfillment of the ... got terminated from a Central PSU(MAHARATNA) - Impact on future emploment - how to get relieved1/8/2014Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: respected sir, i have been appointed as a trainee in a Central PSU and i have worked(training) for ...   A: You were governed by the terms and conditions of engagement.Place of posting is fully at the ... What is the time limit to make claims by legal heirs?1/8/2014Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Sir, My father and uncle(Hindu) were the only two partners of a firm started by them in 1967. My ...   A: If a male Hindu dies without making a WILL,then the wealth left by him are distributed amongst his ... opinian about notice period prior to resignation1/2/2014Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: I am working as staff nurse in private hospital since 2months.Before joining my job i have not ...   A: You have every right to terminate contract in accordance with the terms of your engagement.Further, ... Home electrical connection.1/1/2014Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: The home where I am living in India was in my brother name. Five years back I have registered the ...   A: You immediately apply for change of the electrical metre by filling the prescribed application for ... Advice regarding resignation12/31/2013Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Good Morning sir I have recently(1 month ago) selected in a central govt department.Before ...   A: As already advised,you should not under any circumstances agree to pay any compensation to them.They ... Query related non payment of Full & Final Settlement amount , non deposit of PF & TDS deducted by ex-employer12/26/2013Advocate Manoj Ambat  Q: I was working with a limited company and I left the company one year back as the company is going ...   A: As an employee who has completed all your obligations including completing your notice period, you ... sale of plot12/21/2013Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: we are 5 siblings 4 brothers and 1 sister and our father and mother are nomore. our parents have ...   A: If a male Hindu dies without making a WILL,then the wealth left by him are distributed amongst his ... gratutiy enquiry12/19/2013Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: one of my relative is serving in a MNC since Sept. 2007 . he was relocated to their foreign branch ...   A: An employee is entitled to gratuity provided, he has worked for a continuous period of five ... change in surname for education after marriage.12/19/2013Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: A lady named N Kumari before marriage has the same name written on matric and intermediate ...   A: Please advise her to immediately apply for name change by following the procedure given below; ... can i file a defamation case?12/18/2013Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: In 2010, my father’s friend approached my father to sell his property, for that purpose he executed ...   A: In case of immovable property,no change in ownership takes place unless a Conveyance Deed is ... adding surname to my name12/16/2013Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Sir I want to add my surname for any future purpose whether for applying in job or for passport I ...   A: If your election ID Card /Aadhar Card/PAN contains correct spelling,then I think there will be no ... Name correction in Birth certificate12/13/2013Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: "Respected sir,                          I am Lalitkumar Sunil Patil. My ...   A: You are to make necessary corrections in your birth certificate through court.However, you can ... Name correction in Birth certificate12/13/2013Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Respected sir, I am Actuary Sunil Patil. My birth date is 28.12.1990. In ...   A: You have to apply for necessary corrections in your birth certificate through court.Otherwise at ... regarding service bond12/12/2013Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: I need help on a issue..I am working with IT MNC..I have signed a service agreement for company ...   A: Bonds are one sided contract executed under compulsion and it has no validity in the eye of law ... NOC from bank12/2/2013Rajeev Dewal  Q: Sir I want to ask that my husband is currently working in a bank. He wants to prepare for UPSC but ...   A: Nidhi: Thanks for your referral. Of course he could get NOC from his employer bank if he applies ... For decrise of DOB11/24/2013Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: "Hello sir, Good evening, Actuly me aap se ek jaankari chahta hun. 10th bord me mere certificate me ...   A: According to my knowledge,at this stage it is not possible to change your date of birth of your 10th ... Company refusing my resignation by saying I'm under agreement !!!11/12/2013Advocate Manoj Ambat  Q: I'm working for a IT company from past 2.8 years. While joining I signed a 100 Rs bond copy state ...   A: As per the information given by you, you have right to buy out your bond from the company. If that ... Parental Property11/9/2013Advocate Manoj Ambat  Q: We are three brother and 4 sisters and our parents has both self acquired and ancestral ...   A: On the onset let me reiterate that your brothers are not entitled to get any share on the building ... Forwarding of application for other employment11/7/2013Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: I am working in the capacity of Assistant Professor(UPSC nominee) in a Govt College in a permanent ...   A: The Govt. of India has from time to time issued many guidelines to the affect that “ the forwarding ... Place of registration of will11/6/2013Rajeev Dewal  Q: I am having immovable properties in different states of India and am staying in Pune, I want to ...   A: Thomas: Thanks for your referral. Basically, will is not legally required to be registered. A ... Settlement Deed Between Sisters10/13/2013Advocate Manoj Ambat  Q: I have a few questions regarding the above Deed? 1. Can a settlement Deed be made between brothers ...   A: A settlement can be registered between brothers and sisters. A settlement deed need to be registered ... Cell Phone Call Recorder Application.10/3/2013Javed Razack  Q: 1. Can a Consumer having a Android cell phone device or any other wireless device with a call ...   A: The question you are is general in nature and I guess it does not pertain to an issue directly ... NOC to appear in interview9/27/2013Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Respected sir, I need an advice for further course of action. I am working as assistant professor in ...   A: Normally NoC is required for moving from one Govt./semi-Govt. organisation to ... Non-compete clouse9/21/2013Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: My ex-employer has files a civil suit for injunction & damages against me. because i have joined its ...   A: Agreements in restraint of trade, business or profession are void under section 27 of the Contract ... IF SHE NOW CLAIM THE INSURANCE AMOUNT9/20/2013Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Mrs.Sipra Das was a school teacher and had the job upto 2014. She died in 2009 and her husband paid ...   A: If Mr. Mantu Das died after making a WILL,then his properties will devolve upon persons whom he ... Nursing Experience Certificate8/27/2013Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: I am working in a hospital in Mumbai since last 6-months. Now i would like to resign from here ...   A: If you serve notice as per termination clause contained in the contract,your employer is legally ... Page:  

|  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next

All
Cairo

Questions

Postby Killian » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:16 pm

s SubjectDate AskedExpertdirector absconding8/31/2016Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: sir, this private limited company started on 2008. paid up capital and authorized capital are ...   A: Staff can file a recovery suit against the company for non-payment of their outstanding dues; All ... Notice period during technical resignation8/22/2016Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Is notice period for resignation same for technical resignation? If I get selected in another govt ...   A: You can resign subject to the termination clause contained in your letter of engagement.If you are ... Personal lian overdue8/1/2016Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Sir Good morning...I'm Balaji...3 Years before I taken Personalloan from bank....But last 4 EMI' s I ...   A: Since you have committed a breach of contract,the Bank has every right to recover the loan amount by ... Resignation not acceoted/rejected7/22/2016Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: I am working in a pvt telecom company for last 6 months. Recently i got a chance with better ...   A: An employee or an employer can always terminate the contract as per terms contained in the ... cntract agreement7/19/2016Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Sir, what happens to the liabilities of contract agreements signed by a company/partnership firm, ...   A: Dissolution has to be made as per the provisions of the Partnership act,1932.Moreover,after ... resign without notice period6/12/2016Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: i recently joined an organisation an about 1.5 month ago.but after joining i feel that there was no ...   A: You can terminate your contract at any time by complying with the termination mentioned in your ... interview call based on advance copy of application.5/20/2016Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: I work in a constituent(Govt.Engg) college of a State Technical University of Odisha as Assistant ...   A: You can ask for a copy of NOC issued /application forwarded to the Registrar,Centrally Funded ... Legal notice for not serving the Notice Period in small IT company5/14/2016Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: I need your urgent help and response since received a Legal notice from an advocate in Pune. ...   A: Resignation is a voluntary right of an employee expressing his desire to terminate the contract. ... name change5/7/2016Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Respected sir, i changed my name from kamkhya prasad gupta to amit kumar gupta as auggested by my ...   A: You have not followed the proper procedure for name change. Please apply for name change by ... loan default5/5/2016Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: i have advanced loans to a group of pvt ltd companies for which i was receivng interest regularly. ...   A: The Company has committed a breach of loan agreement.If it was a secured loan,you can enforce the ... resignation Notice period4/19/2016Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: I am working in an IT company and I have resigned as I got a new Job in PSU bank. So I requested ...   A: You are to terminate your contract as per terms of your engagement.If there is provision to pay in ... Notice period recovery in probation period3/25/2016Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Good evening, I had joined an IT company on 14 Sep 2016 and due to some family issue I had to ...   A: An employee can resign from his services at any time by complying with the terms and conditions of ... Changing Name of Got. Employee2/21/2016Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: I am working as a teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya(Under Central Govt.). My age is 23. I want to ...   A: Please apply for name change by following the procedure given below; GUIDELINES FOR CHANGE OF NAME ... Regarding alias in passport1/23/2016Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Respected Sir, I had applied passport in 2010 in which my given name is Shubham alias Arun kumar ...   A: Please apply for name change by following the procedure given below; GUIDELINES FOR CHANGE OF NAME ... Court case against builder1/15/2016Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: A big builder has delayed his project and the buyers have decided to file a case against him. My ...   A: If the builder loses the case,only those who filed the case will be benefited. If the property is ... Allownces are not paid1/12/2016Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: I tendered my resignation on 24 June 2013 with one month notice(as per company rules) and ...   A: If you have served the requisite notice as per your terms of engagement,your employer is bound to ... Resignation Policy1/3/2016Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: I work for capgemini-(French MNC). Notice period in our company is 3 months if i want can i buy out ...   A: Contact of employment can be terminated by either party subject to the termination clause of the ... property12/24/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: I did a aggrement to sell the property . Party said to give the balance money on last day as agree ...   A: Normally full payment is made prior to registration of the Conveyance deed.So it was a major blunder ... ADD SURNAME TO MY ALL EDUCATIONAL AND OTHER DOCUMENTS12/10/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: MY SON NAME IS ADITYA ON HIS EVERY EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATE,AADHAR CARD, AND PASSPORT ALSO.NOW I WANT ...   A: Please apply for name change by following the procedure given below; GUIDELINES FOR CHANGE OF NAME ... resignation in probation period12/3/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: i joined a company in July 22nd 2015. and due to some problem and wrong behavior by management i ...   A: Resignation is a voluntary right of an employee expressing his desire to leave the ... Arrears query11/26/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: I have resigned in the first week of sep. 15 from my organization and relieved in last week Oct. 15 ...   A: PAY REVISIONS WILL BE PAYABLE ONLY TO ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES WHO WERE ON THE ROLLS OF THE COMPANY ON THE ... service bond11/21/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: I am working as a Po in Andhra bank joined in may and I am now selected in ssc so I want to leave ...   A: Even if you have executed a service-bond,you should not agree to pay any amount.Such type of bond ... employment11/18/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: sir, who are the central government employees? permanent Employees of soft ware technology parks of ...   A: Employees directly recruited by the Govt. or permanently absorbed in Govt. organisations are called ... spaces between names11/15/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: i have got a question regarding the space between my first name and middle name. in my passport and ...   A: Please apply for necessary correction in your name in your Passport and School Leaving Certificate. ... resignation11/12/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: myself arun, i am working an college as lecturer. actually my contract period is 1 year, it is ...   A: Resignation is voluntary right of an employee expressing his desire to leave the ... civil matter11/5/2015Javed Razack  Q: sir Mera mother ki nam pe ek house ha . Agar mother khut se property mera sister ke nam pe nahi ...   A: During the life time of your mother she is free to deal with the property, if self acquired, as she ... PSU to PSU jib change11/1/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Sir, I have worked in a PSU(say A) for 6 years. I applied for a job in another psu(say B). After ...   A: Govt. Of India from time to time issued many guidelines to the effect that forwarding of application ... NOC from PSU during BOND Period10/17/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Sir, I have joined PSU in July 2014 as MT. At that time I have given a bond to company to serve ...   A: It is fully at the discretion of your employer to grant NOC. Further,you are governed by the terms ... Notice Period Querries10/16/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Here my question is it is mandatory for any start up company to make such policies that an employee ...   A: HR Policy of the company should contain amount payable for failure to comply with the notice ... NOC to appear in Interview by PSU10/9/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: I am working in PSU of a central govt. as Asst. Manager(HR), had joined this organization in feb ...   A: It is fully at the discretion of your employer to grant NOC.Further,you are governed by the terms of ... relieving letter from PSU bank10/4/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: sir, I have resigned from A Public sector bank without giving the bond amount. Its a 3 year bond ...   A: Even if you have executed a service-bond,you should not agree to pay any amount.Such type of bond is ... Delay in FUll and Final Settlement.9/29/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: I worked in an organization for tenure of 5 months and 15 days. In my joining agreeement it was ...   A: If you have resigned in terms of your engagement lettter,then your ex. employer is legally bound to ... condition of one year non tranferability afer cessesion of job.9/10/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: . i am a diploma holder in electronics and communication engineering.. recently i have engaged in a ...   A: As per section 27 of the Contract Act,all agreements in restraint of any trade,profession or ... Penalty For Less notice served and F&F settlement8/26/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: I used to work for a private ltd. Company which I left more than six and half months back. They have ...   A: If as per your terms of your engagement,the contract could be terminated by either party by serving ... Non receipt of salary in time8/22/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Sir, I am working in a cement company as an Executive(F&A), located in Guwahati, Assam. We didn't ...   A: As an employee,you are governed by the service rules of the Company.Normally in most of the ... not refunding pf amount8/15/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Sir my mother was working in gov. Organisation through a private firm they cut amount as a part ...   A: Your mother is certainly entitled to get full and final settlement of her dues as per terms of her ... PERSONAL LOAN DEFAULT8/5/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: RESPECTED SIR, PLASE TELL ME I TAKE BANK PERSONAL LOAN FROM ICICI BANK IN 2007 RS.150000/- AND PAID ...   A: It was a serious breach of contract on your part to default in repayment of loan.So it is quite ... Regarding transfer of service bond8/3/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Sir I joined PSU namely NHPC ltd in the month of Dec 2011 and i executed service bond for the period ...   A: As per Govt. Guidelines,an employee of a Govt./Semi-Govt. Organisation can move from one ... Employer is giving a threat of legal step8/3/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: I am working with ICICI from last 1 year. Recently I resigned from my post with a short notice of 4 ...   A: An employee can terminate his contract anytime by complying with the terms of termination specified ... employment bond enforceability8/1/2015Arun Kumar Maitra  Q: Respected sir 1. My son joined a pharma company in Hyderabad and executed a bond for serving two ...   A: Even if your son has executed a service-bond,he should not agree to pay any amount.Such type of bond ... Page:  

|  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next

All
Killian

Return to Business Law