Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Questions

Corporate Law Discussions

Questions

Postby Coopersmith » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:53 pm

s SubjectDate AskedExpertold security certificate3/26/2009Steven Taylor  Q: My mother in law has an old security certificate. The name of the security is Augdome #1642 and has ...   A: Vicky, I have been asked about Augdome several times. The Company changed its name from Augdome ... Mining Stocks3/25/2009Steven Taylor  Q: I recently came across some stocks that my grandmother bought in the 50's and 60's. I can't find any ...   A: Alison, from the information I have available, this is what I found: Highland Valley became New ... Old stock certificates3/24/2009Steven Taylor  Q: This may be a foolish question, but I know nothing about stocks(old or otherwise). I have some old ...   A: Shannon, this is not a foolish question at all. The problem with stock certificates is that they are ... Silver Eureka Corporation3/24/2009Steven Taylor  Q: I own 40 shares of Silver Eureka Corp., registered by Crown Trust Company, Toronto, dated March ...   A: Unfortunately, I don't have any information on what ultimately happened to Silver Eureka. Back in ... Fontana Gold Mine Stock 19373/24/2009Steven Taylor  Q: I going through my deceased aunt's papers, I came across a stock certificate issued by the Tornonto ...   A: Lydia, I don't have much information. It appears Fontana Gold Mines transferred their assets to ... new key industries ltd.3/23/2009Steven Taylor  Q: Have a stock certificate for above. thru Canada Permanent Trust Co. Have a cusip number also. ...   A: Unfortunately, from the information I have available, it appears the shares have no current value. ... paymaster consoldated mines ltd.3/23/2009Steven Taylor  Q: my father just found a certificate from aug, 12 1952 for 1000 shrs of "paymaster consolidated mines ...   A: Michael, from the information I have available, it appears there might be some value involved. ... red rocket explorations inc.3/22/2009Steven Taylor  Q: my brother passed away and left me his stocks, and 2 of the are from Red Rocket Explorations Inc. ...   A: Vince, from the information I have available, it appears the shares have no current value. The ... Torrent Resources Ltd.(f/k/a Ventora Resources Ltd)3/22/2009Steven Taylor  Q: Taylor - In going through some old papers, I found an old stock certificate from January 1981 for ...   A: Paula, Ventora went through numerous name changes, and was eventually acquired by Homestake, which ... Raleigh Minerals Ltd shares3/22/2009Steven Taylor  Q: I bouth 500 Raleigh Mineral Ltd shares in 1974 from J. Appleby Securities Ltd. Are they worth ...   A: Unfortunately, from the information I have available, it appears the shares have no current value. ... stock pricees3/21/2009Steven Taylor  Q: I have certificates for Maverick Uranium Exploration(300 shares) and Silmil Explorations Inc.(500 ...   A: From the information I have available, Maverick changed names several times and did at least one ... Barkley Valley Mines Ltd(NPL)3/20/2009Steven Taylor  Q: I have a certificate for 2000 shs of Barkley Valley Mines Ltd.(NPL) Dated 09/05/1969. Transfer ...   A: Unfortunately, from the information I have available, the certificates have no value. Barkley is out ... Southern Eagle Petroleum Inc3/19/2009Steven Taylor  Q: While cleaning my filing cabinet I found 300 shares in Southern Eagle Petroleum Inc. that I ...   A: Elmer, Southern Eagle was very active with mergers and reverse splits. From 1984 to today, they have ... midswana diamond mine3/17/2009Steven Taylor  Q: In order to complete my late husband's income tax return, I need the book value of Midswana diamond ...   A: Margaret, it is difficult to find a price for the stock, as it was traded sporadically on the ... mining stock3/16/2009Steven Taylor  Q: We recently found some stock certificates in my late Mother-in-law's papers: 1000 shares of St. ...   A: From the information I have available, this is the information I found: St. Anthony went through ... Old stock certificates3/14/2009Steven Taylor  Q: I have just come across stock certificates from two companies and would like to get an idea of their ...   A: Paul, I have no information on Port Arthur Iron Ore, but from the information I have available, it ... Markbridge Resources Ltd.3/14/2009Steven Taylor  Q: I came across some shares from a gold mining company that I had long forgotten about. The shares ...   A: From the information I have available, it appears the shares have no current value. Markbridge did a ... Unhedged gold3/14/2009Steven Taylor  Q: I as recently looking at a few gold companies and a few of them used the term un-hedged gold when ...   A: "Hedging" refers to the practice of offsetting the exposure to price swings. In other words, either ... stocks3/11/2009Steven Taylor  Q: I have stock certificates of Paramount Petroleum & Mineral Corporation Ltd. incorporated in the ...   A: John, Paramount went through numerous name changes and alterations of capital. It did a 1 for 4 ... Old Stock Certificate Inter-Tech3/11/2009Steven Taylor  Q: Sir, My father has a shares certificate from Inter-Tech Development & Resources Ltd. Dated Feb. ...   A: Unfortunately, I am not sure what happened to the Company. They did change the name to Inter-Tech ... GMD Resource Corporation3/10/2009Steven Taylor  Q: About 10 Years ago my mother purchased some shares in a company called GMD Resource Corporation ...   A: The shares might have some slight value, but it would depend on how many GMD your mother began with. ... united grain grower stocks3/10/2009Steven Taylor  Q: i have got two old united grain growers stock one is 2 shares class a the other is 2 shares class ...   A: Those shares might have some value. United Grain Growers merged with Agricore, then Agricore was ... stock3/3/2009Steven Taylor  Q: still trying to locate stock atco industries the cusip number 046787107 could you tell what exchange ...   A: ATCO Industries became ATCO Ltd in 1978. ATCO Ltd. has several classes of shares, and I am not sure ... Conisil Mines3/3/2009Steven Taylor  Q: I have shares in Conisil Mines. Can you tell me if they are worth anything?? Thank You   A: John, from the information I have available, it appears that it might have some slight value. The ... stocks, reed lake resources3/2/2009Steven Taylor  Q: I came across some reed lake resources Ltd stocks in my deceased father,s papers. Are they worth or ...   A: I have no information on Reed Lake Resources. If there is a transfer agent listed on the ... mining shares3/2/2009Steven Taylor  Q: have 500 shares in norrourt gold mines ltd wondering if they had any value from canada   A: Unfortunately, I have no information on Norrout Gold. If there is a transfer agent listed on the ... Common Shares3/2/2009Steven Taylor  Q: A family member found a Canadian Crest Gold Mines Limited certificate stating her husband is the ...   A: Unfortunately, I have no information on Canadian Crest. If there is a Transfer Agent listed on the ... Durham Securities3/1/2009Steven Taylor  Q: Would you please comment if Cindy Mae Resources investments sold by Durham Securities Corporation ...   A: From the information I have available, there might be some value out there somewhere. Cindy May ... Value on old stocks2/28/2009Steven Taylor  Q: I have 3 stocks of my Dads. Texcan Energy & Resources Inc. Trinova Resource Explorations Ltd. Solo ...   A: Unfortunately, from the information I have available, none of the 3 have any current value. All 3 of ... Virginia Mining Corporation, Oka Rare Metals Mining Company2/26/2009Steven Taylor  Q: What is the status of the stock of the subject companies? If they have value, who are the current ...   A: From the information I have available, this is what I found: Virginia became Consolidated Virginia ... The Enercan Group Inc.2/26/2009Steven Taylor  Q: Are shares of this Company worth anything?   A: At the moment, it does not appear there is a market. I see that Alberta issued a cease-trade order ... silver belle mines(1966) limited2/25/2009Steven Taylor  Q: i have a old stock that is from the silver belle mines form 1966 and i was woundering if the stock ...   A: Unfortunately, from the information I have available, it appears the shares have no current value. ... Freeway Resources, Ltd.2/25/2009Steven Taylor  Q: While cleaning out my desk, I came across this stock certificate(50 shares) for a company named ...   A: Unfortunately, from the information I have available, it appears the shares have no value. The ... stock prices2/25/2009Steven Taylor  Q: Like a lot of the general public, i really have no idea how the stock market works. Watching the ...   A: Prices are set by the buyers and sellers. When you look at the market, what you see for a "price" is ... old stock certs Apollo Mineral Developers2/21/2009Steven Taylor  Q: When moving my 88 year old mother I discovered 400 shares of Aollo Mineral Developers. I found ...   A: Unfortunately, I have no information on the company beyond what you found on the web. That indicates ... Old Stock Certificates2/20/2009Steven Taylor  Q: I have old share certificates for Senior Gas and Oil Ltd, amounst others. Agent was Guaranty Trust ...   A: Marcel, from the information I have available, it appears the Senior Gas has no value. The company ... Canadian mining stock.2/20/2009Steven Taylor  Q: I recently located a misplaced stock certificate. It's for stock I purchased in 1959. The company ...   A: Gilbert, unfortunately, from the information I have available, it appears the shares have no value. ... Any value in these stock certificates2/20/2009Steven Taylor  Q: Steven: I just came across common share certificates of my father-in-laws. Can you help determine if ...   A: From the information I have available, this is what I found. Coast Silver went through several name ... Old Stocks2/18/2009Steven Taylor  Q: We have a lot of old stocks from Garrcon Mines limited Head office was in Kirkland Lake Ontario, ...   A: Dennis, unfortunately, I have no information on Garrcon Mines. Most of the information I have ... Routhier-Cadillac Gold Mines Limited2/18/2009Steven Taylor  Q: Taylor, My Dad passed me certificates for shares in this company that were addressed to my ...   A: Don, unfortunately, I have no information on the company at all. However, 1936 and 1937 is older ... Page:   Prev  |   48  |  49  |  50  |  51  |  52  | 53 

|  54  |  55  |  56  |  57   |  Next

All
Coopersmith

Return to Corporate Law