Welcome to Law-Forums.org!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Questions

Been the victim of Legal Malpractice? Discuss it here.

Questions

Postby Masselin » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:41 pm

s SubjectDate AskedExpertFunctional Capacity Evaluation4/20/2004Swede  Q: I've had numerous medical problems: 3 herniated disks and back surgery, shoulder problems(have a 3% ...   A: I believe that you and the neuro-surgeon have discussed this test with an eye toward obtaining a ... Functional Capacity Evaluation4/20/2004Philip L. Franckel, Esq.  Q: Franckel, I've had numerous medical problems: 3 herniated disks and back surgery, shoulder problems ...   A: I know that Florida uses the permanent impairment rating, however, New York does not. Since your ... Slip & Fall Accident in La Jolla , Ca.4/17/2004Demanski & Ellis, plc  Q: All State has made an offer of $15,000 on a slip and fall accident on a very damaged sidewalk in ...   A: Veronica, this item just appeared on my computer but it says the question was posted in April. ... Sidewalk slip/fall4/12/2004Philip L. Franckel, Esq.  Q: In NYS, who is responsible when a person falls on a sidewalk in front of a private home - The ...   A: By the way, if you do not already have a lawyer, please call my number 1-800-HURT-911 which is ... Proper Forms4/11/2004Thomas Hurwitz  Q: I am a licensed acupuncturist planning on beginning an acupuncture/iridology practice this summer. ...   A: The laws of various states differ greatly. You did not mention what state you live so I cannot ... Proper Forms4/11/2004Joseph S. Lyles  Q: Lyles, I am a licensed acupuncturist planning on beginning an acupuncture/iridology practice this ...   A: I do not know what state you are going to practice in and the laws would vary by state, so I can't ... Proper Forms4/11/2004Glenn A. Dorfman  Q: Dorfman, I am a licensed acupuncturist planning on beginning an acupuncture/iridology practice this ...   A: because there are so many variables involved with your treatement of terminal patients, I would ... Proper Forms4/11/2004Swede  Q: I am a licensed acupuncturist planning on beginning an acupuncture/iridology practice this summer. ...   A: I suggest that you check with the State Agency that regulates Health Care providers in your area of ... Proper Forms4/11/2004Femi Salu  Q: I am a licensed acupuncturist planning on beginning an acupuncture/iridology practice this summer. ...   A: The first thing you must do is to obtain professional malpractice insurance. This will cover any ... Settlement Offer4/7/2004Demanski & Ellis, plc  Q: I was a pedestrian in a crosswalk hit by a pickup. My medical bills were $35,000. My Blue Cross ...   A: Tom the settlement is low. How a settlement is determined is not important. 23k for meds v 35k. ... Personal Injury4/7/2004Glenn A. Dorfman  Q: I was injured in an automobile accident about 6 months-my medical doctor diagnosed me with cervical ...   A: Anybody 65 years old does have some degenerative changes in the joints but since you were ... Childs injury at Walmart3/31/2004Glenn A. Dorfman  Q: My 2 yr olds hand got caught at the checkout lane in the belt. The cashier did nothing but stand ...   A: I am a lawyer. Of course I can give legal advice. Failure to call an ambulance is irrelevant. If you ... accident3/22/2004Femi Salu  Q: If I see a Baby locked in a car in a carseat its 90 degrees outside the car and the baby isnt moving ...   A: You will not be liable for the broken window if it was done in an emergency to save life. In ... liability for hitting dog3/15/2004Glenn A. Dorfman  Q: While driving on a residential street in Florida a dog came out of nowhere and I hit it. I saw it ...   A: If there is a leash law that was violated, I do not believe that you have any liability whatsoever ... liability for injured dog3/15/2004Albert Hollan Esq.  Q: While driving on a residential street in Florida a dog came out of nowhere and I hit it. I saw it ...   A: I am not a Florida attorney, so I cannot comment on Florida law; however, generally, the failure of ... liability for injuring a dog3/15/2004Philip L. Franckel, Esq.  Q: While driving on a residential street in Florida a dog came out of nowhere and I hit it. I saw it ...   A: I think the likely finding of liability would be 50% or less or even 0%. It's also possible that ... injury3/10/2004Glenn A. Dorfman  Q: what can accur if our neighbor lets a child come into our property which has a swing set and gets ...   A: If the neighbor comes to your property unannounced and without an open invitation(you had let them ... Age Discrimination in Healthcare3/7/2004Glenn A. Dorfman  Q: I am doing a persusaive report on Age Discrimination--with my focus being older people. My question ...   A: I don't handle cass that involve claims of discrimination but I will give you my general opinion on ... Elderly trip and fall accident victim3/5/2004Robert Drescher  Q: I am asking this on behalf of an elderly lady friend of mine(age 86) who tripped and fell on a ...   A: I would not suggest that she give a recorded statement. I would suggest that you retain an attorney ... Slip and Fall Injury3/4/2004Edward A. Smith  Q: Last Wednesday I went to Edwards Cinema to see a movie. After the movie everyone was leaving so I ...   A: You may have a case if it is economically viable for attorney to take it. There may be inadequate ... Personal Injury Settlement/Dealing with Insurance Co.2/28/2004Joseph S. Lyles  Q: My name is Dean Taylor and I am a Fire Fighter in Arizona . I am married and have two daughters. ...   A: I would not be in a hurry to settle. You should wait until your daughter's doctors can give an ... Homeowners Liability2/23/2004Robert Drescher  Q: I live in a neighborhood which is part of a homeowners association. We have 24 individual homes. The ...   A: The answer depends on a lot of possibilities. Is there a sign posted indicating no lifeguard is on ... Slip and Fall caused me to loose my baby!2/23/2004Philip L. Franckel, Esq.  Q: I'm going to make this a short as possible. I was in a department store. I was walking along ...   A: If you want compensation for your injuries, it would be worthwhile calling a lawyer. Back injuries ... Firing of my attorney2/22/2004Swede  Q: How are you Mr. Swede, It seems that I lost my case against police in Federal district court for ...   A: I think that the best way to handle this situation is to appear with all of your documents and ask ... personal injury2/20/2004Philip L. Franckel, Esq.  Q: I was involved in a vehicle accident in August of 2002. I was diagnosed as having whiplash and my ...   A: Unfortunately, back and neck injuries are very difficult to settle, because it is difficult to ... Personal injury2/20/2004Glenn A. Dorfman  Q: I was involved in a vehicle accident in August of 2002. I was diagnosed as having whiplash and my ...   A: a lot depends on how much property damage there was. If it was a minor collission, say less than ... What is product libility law2/17/2004Glenn A. Dorfman  Q: I am only 44 years of age and in the last 3 years I have had 2 hip replacements, and then my left ...   A: My first curiosity is whether your original hip implant was a SULZER brand. Some 5,000 of those ... Protecting my assets from legal action2/17/2004Philip L. Franckel, Esq.  Q: I live in Ohio. About 3 years ago my husband, who passed away in April, 2003 at age 85, was ...   A: I'm in San Diego and just leaving for the airport to go back to NY, but I wanted to respond now. I ... auto accident2/16/2004Joseph S. Lyles  Q: I had an auto accident that was ruled as other driver at fault. He turned in front of me while I ...   A: 1. Never settle an injury clain because the insurance company is pressuring you to do so. To back ... Auto accident2/13/2004Albert Hollan Esq.  Q: I was in an automobile accident one week ago. I was hit from behind and pushed into another vehicle. ...   A: Yes; however, it is too soon to attempt to settle your claim. Wait until you are pain-free and have ... automobile accident2/10/2004Demanski & Ellis, plc  Q: My accident happened here in California on the San Pedro Freeway. I had no insurance at the time and ...   A: Jane: Without any witnesses the presumption is that the car that hit the back of another car is at ... Slip and Fall2/9/2004Swede  Q: On the 27th of January, I injured myself on the job. I am employed by the United States Postal ...   A: sorry to hear about your accident. You seem to be a sincere employee who tried to work through a lot ... bicycle accident2/8/2004Robert Drescher  Q: I ran into a gray, completely unmarked chain stretched low across a new roadway that ran behind a ...   A: Small cliams would not compensate you for your injuries. I would suggest that you hire a attorney. ... slip & fall2/7/2004Philip L. Franckel, Esq.  Q: Prepare yourself, this is a long one. I had a slip & fall accident(2 Jan 2004) in a Dollar General ...   A: I am very interested in taking your case. You can call 1-800-HURT-911 [1-800-487-8911] and if you ... auto accident2/3/2004Albert Hollan Esq.  Q: I am from Oklahoma and I had an accident. I was making a left hand turn and a lady hit me. I did ...   A: Whether you have or do not have insurance, the other driver has the same right: to file a lawsuit ... accident at Walmart Store1/27/2004Glenn A. Dorfman  Q: Yesterday I was at the Walmart Store in Virginia. I was looking at toys for children when the metal ...   A: there is no urgency here. depending on which state you live in you have at least one year to file ... IME's1/21/2004Thomas Hurwitz  Q: My question concerns Independent Medical Exams. I've had a back problem for many years and have had ...   A: Do not think that the IME is independent. the IME doctor is paid greatly by the insurance company. ... IME's1/21/2004Edward A. Smith  Q: My question concerns Independent Medical Exams. I've had a back problem for many years and have had ...   A: If you are talking about a personal injury case(not a Workers Comp case) you are correct. They are ... IME's1/21/2004Todd Johnson  Q: My question concerns Independent Medical Exams. I've had a back problem for many years and have had ...   A: In most cases, IME's are anything but complete and professional. They have one concern and that is ... IME's1/21/2004Philip L. Franckel, Esq.  Q: Franckel, I live in NY(Middletown) and the accident took place there. My question concerns ...   A: Good description! Yes, they are all lap dogs. They do a lot of IMEs during the day and earn a good ... Page:   Prev  |   45  |  46  |  47  |  48  |  49  |  50  |  51  |  52  |  53  | 54        All
Masselin

Return to Legal Malpractice