Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Questions

Patents & Trademarks Discussion Forum

Questions

Postby Ebeneser » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:45 am

s SubjectDate AskedExpert2000 jeep grand cherkee9/7/2011Douglas Gan  Q: the air bag light keeps coming when Im driving....it will only stay on for a few secs..what do I ...   A: Sorry about your truck. On most vehicles, the airbag light should come on for @6 seconds, and then ... AIR BAG REPLACEMENT8/3/2011Douglas Gan  Q: 2004 HYUNDAI XG350 AIR BAGS NEVER DEPLOYED, NEVER BEEN IN ACCIDENT. DEALER SAYS FAULTY DRIVER SIDE ...   A: Sorry about your car. To address your question directly, the answer is 'yes'; airbags can just go ... CR-V airbag light6/28/2011Douglas Gan  Q: I was driving and I hit one a bump/ditch in the middle of an intersection. It didn't look like any ...   A: Sorry about your car. On most vehicles, the airbag light should come on for @6 seconds, and then ... airbag light6/12/2011Douglas Gan  Q: I hit a deer with my 2000 mercury sable the airbag light flashes then stays lit is there a way to ...   A: Sorry about your accident. On most vehicles, the airbag light should come on for @6 seconds, and ... ai8rbag light5/21/2011Douglas Gan  Q: I have a 2000 mercury sable the airbag light is on,i counted the flashes and it comes to code 47 any ...   A: A Code 47 on your vehicle is a bad seat belt buckle pretensioner circuit on the passenger side. ... How can you tell if a airbag clock spring is good5/12/2011Douglas Gan  Q: After airbag deployment can you use the same clock coil or spring. If so how do you check to see if ...   A: There are specific items including a clockspring that are required replacement items when a ... 2003 Toyota Avalon XL reset Airbag light5/5/2011Douglas Gan  Q: My airbag light is on continuously when the key is on. I read I can determine what the code is by ...   A: The answer to your question is both complicated and lengthy. It is exactly this type of information ... 2001 Ford Ranger Edge airbags4/25/2011Douglas Gan  Q: My airbag light flashes 47 and then goes to a solid light. I tried to take apart and refastened the ...   A: A Code 47 on your vehicle is a bad seat belt buckle pretensioner circuit on the passenger side. ... service air bag light3/26/2011Douglas Gan  Q: I have noticed "Service air bag light" is on when I start my truck unless the outside temperature is ...   A: Sorry about your truck. without knowing the year make & moel of your truck, it's hard for me to ... Airbag Light1/25/2011Douglas Gan  Q: Just replaced speedometer(instrument cluster) on a 1993 Geo Prism. Airbag light is now on steady. ...   A: Your vehicle will require a scan tool for the proper diagnosis(and not the one at Auto Zone---it ... airbag1/23/2011Douglas Gan  Q: where is the airbag wiring harness located on a 2009 chev cobalt   A: The airbag wiring harness is part of the entire harness for the vehicle. It runs with other wires ... 2001 VW Driver Side Airbag1/3/2011Douglas Gan  Q: I have a well used 2001 VW Jetta TDI. I also have the software from Ross-Tech to receive all the ...   A: Typically when a driver's airbag circuit is in question, the probable culprit is the SIR Coil ... air bag light11/30/2010Douglas Gan  Q: I got a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500. Got an air bag light on. When scanned it comes as DTC cluster message ...   A: I really need to know the codes you pulled form the scan tool to tell you assuredly if that is the ... replacing an airbag system on a 1998 ranger11/18/2010Douglas Gan  Q: I have a 1998 Ford Ranger that I recentley got into an accident with and the airbags deployed. And ...   A: Ryan: There are specific items that are required replacement items when a deployment occurs or ... REPLACING AIR BAG11/16/2010Douglas Gan  Q: IF I GO TO THE JUNK YARD TO REPLACE THE AIR BAG PIECE FOR A 2010 NISSAN SENTRA CAN IT BE A DIFFERENT ...   A: April: Airbag parts are very critical safety components and should not be taken lightly. Under no ... Toyota corolla 2003 SRS indicator remains on11/11/2010Douglas Gan  Q: The SRS indicator remains on and the mechanic found BO103 scan code. He said the clock spring needs ...   A: The code you listed form the mechanic is not one I recognize for your vehicle. Your specific ... SRS Module10/29/2010Douglas Gan  Q: Where is the SRS module on my Ford Fusion SEL, 2008. Is it hard to replace the driver airbag?   A: The control unit is located under the dash--on the tunnel, near the gas pedal. There are specific ... air bag module10/14/2010Douglas Gan  Q: where is the air bag module located on a 1998 ford ranger   A: Here's a site that will explain everything you need to know about airbag systems, airbag lights and ... Airbag Light On10/13/2010Douglas Gan  Q: I have a 2001 Audi A4. My airbag light went on after I was rear ended. No bag was deployed, now the ...   A: Sorry about your accident. I hope you were not injured. Regarding the airbag light. On occasion, ... airbag light9/24/2010Douglas Gan  Q: I have a2000 olds intrigue,the gasket under the wipers on the pass side came off and water leaked on ...   A: Sorry about your situation. Most likely the leak has come form a another part of the windshield or ... airbags9/11/2010Douglas Gan  Q: I have heard that gm and Chevy has an emergency battery for air bag deployment. This was due to a ...   A: the answer is EVERY CAR manufacturer has built into the system a capacitor to hold power in the SRS ... deactivate airbag8/27/2010Douglas Gan  Q: I have a ford ranger 04 and I want to deactivate the air bag People have told me there might be a ...   A: Disabling an airbag system is both dangerous for some owners(drivers) and necessary for others. ... honda civic srs light8/20/2010Douglas Gan  Q: The SRS light is always on and I need the airbag codes chart for this type of car. Can you please ...   A: Check out our company website. The purpose of this website and company is to help people diagnose ... Airbag light8/14/2010Douglas Gan  Q: Ford Focus 20005 ZX4 - the airbag light does not turn off when the engine is on.   A: My company is www.AirbagSolutions.com. We welcome visitors and serve customers worldwide. The ... Airbag light on after replacement8/11/2010Douglas Gan  Q: I repaired car kia optima after accident and replaced the airbag with new one but light still on.How ...   A: There are specific items that are required replacement items when a deployment occurs or when an ... Toyota corolla 2009 airbag light8/7/2010Douglas Gan  Q: the airbag light on the dash is on all the time, I went to the Toyota dealer in Mexico and they took ...   A: On most vehicles, the airbag light should come on for @6 seconds, and then go off if the system is ... Service Air Bag7/31/2010Douglas Gan  Q: Recently on my 2003 Chevy Trailblazer EXT, the airbag light came on with the words 'service airbag.' ...   A: On most vehicles, the airbag light should come on for @6 seconds, and then go off if the system is ... airbag7/30/2010Douglas Gan  Q: Hey douglas, I have a 2009 Honda CR-V. The other day I was driving pretty fast and hit a dear. It ...   A: It sounds like yo had a deployment of only the seat belt pretensioner. The newew systems are ... airbag light7/28/2010Douglas Gan  Q: my 2004 toyota corolla, light just came on, the car has 105,000 miles on it, the car has not been ...   A: On most vehicles, the airbag light should come on for @6 seconds, and then go off if the system is ... Air bag/seat belt7/23/2010Douglas Gan  Q: My "service air bag" mesage is on and the air bag light is on. I was told by a service shop that ...   A: David: I need to know what year, make & model vehicle you have before I can help you. Additionally, ... Autos6/18/2010Douglas Gan  Q: How+do+you+get+the+airbag+light+to+go+off+in+a+2000+ford+explorer+when+it+is+not+on+because+you+had+ ...   A: On most vehicles, the airbag light should come on for @6 seconds, and then go off if the system is ... 2001 VW Jetta TDI Air Bag Light6/12/2010Douglas Gan  Q: Air bag light on. Computer diagnosis code:01224-Control module does not match vehicle intermittent. ...   A: Your mechanic is correct. The Airbag Control Module keeps losing it's memory and will not ... Airbags for 2000 Honda Acord5/12/2010Douglas Gan  Q: Airbag light is on, took the car to a Honda dealer, they said it is the drivers side seat belt ...   A: There is no repair for the internal parts of the seat belt components. Most of the time, the seat ... BMW Airbag Fault code5/1/2010Douglas Gan  Q: I need to clear the air bag light on my 2004 E46 316ti compact I have an OBDII SRS Fault reader and ...   A: I have not repaired a BMW fault code like that personally, but if the Battery Safety Terminal is in ... replacing a deployed airbag '06 Ford Taurus4/30/2010Douglas Gan  Q: We have to replace a deployed drivers air bag on our Ford Taurus. We purchased a new one from Ford ...   A: sorry about your deployment. Our company(www.airbagsolutions.com) provides information on how to ... air bag light on in my safari van4/24/2010Douglas Gan  Q: What may have caused this? What should i look for to give me an idea what is wrong? Is there a ...   A: On most vehicles, the airbag light should come on for @6 seconds, and then go off if the system is ... air bag light4/14/2010Douglas Gan  Q: after starting my 2000 Jetta the air bag light goes out but them comes back on. Is there a fuse or ...   A: Sorry for the delay, I was out of town on business. On most vehicles, the airbag light should come ... airbag light4/10/2010Douglas Gan  Q: I have 2 vehicles - 05 Kia Sedona and 04 kia Optima. Both about 75k miles. Both vehicles recently ...   A: On most vehicles, the airbag light should come on for @6 seconds, and then go off if the system is ... Air bag lite on(post collision)3/24/2010Douglas Gan  Q: Post collision- Replaced driver & knee bags. Had modgual sent out for clearing. Air bag lite is on ...   A: I know you are trying to save money, but repairing the car properly, especially the airbag system, ... Airbag, horn, and cruise failed3/23/2010Douglas Gan  Q: Sometime last year my horn and cruise control went out on my 2003 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. ...   A: Your vehicle can help us answer the questions you pose. The airbag light will flash a code for you ... Page:   Prev  |  1  | 2 

|  3   |  Next

All
Ebeneser

Return to Patents & Trademarks