Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Questions

Discussions relating to Drug Laws

Questions

Postby Blakelie » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:25 am

s SubjectDate AskedExpertquery9/11/2012Leo Lingham  Q: Write short notes on Backward Integration   A: c) Backward Integration 'Backward Integration' A form of vertical integration that involves the ... query9/10/2012Leo Lingham  Q: Write short note on Performance Evaluator   A: PERFORMAN CE EVALUATOR - one who estimates officially the worth or value or quality of ... doubt9/10/2012Leo Lingham  Q: Sir, Can you please give a short note on Multi Centre System   A: Multi Centre System Modern clinical research often involves multicenter studies, large and ... human rrsource9/9/2012Leo Lingham  Q: 1)what is a HR package.what are the main reasons of having the package. 2)how does ...   A: 1)what is a HR package.what are the main reasons of having the package. HR PACKAGE means a ... Switching career from IT to HR9/8/2012Pankaj Bhargava  Q: I have a degree in B.Tech Computer Science. I have been working in an MNC since 2 years now. I want ...   A: If HR is the field you intuitively feel passionate about, do consider entering that field. At the ... doubt9/7/2012Leo Lingham  Q: Select any sector of your choice like insurance, retailing and analyze what would be the direct ...   A: 5] Select any sector of your choice like insurance, retailing and analyze what would be the direct ... need your answer9/7/2012Leo Lingham  Q: “In cross cultural negotiations successful negotiations require each party to do self analysis and ...   A: 4]“In cross cultural negotiations successful negotiations require each party to do self analysis and ... doubt9/6/2012Umesh Chaudhary  Q: Can you pls explain about Performance Evaluator   A: Hope you're doing fine. Performance Evaluator is some one or may be a tool or a model to analyse ... query9/6/2012Shirley McAllister, CPP, PHR  Q: Respected Mam, Can you pls Describe any two accounting aspects of Multinational Control Systems   A: I think that one major issue is diversity. It's that there are so many different aspects to all the ... query9/6/2012Leo Lingham  Q: Can you pls Identify an organization of your choice and describe the changes in the mode of planning ...   A: Identify an organization of your choice and describe the changes in the mode of planning adopted by ... doubt9/6/2012Leo Lingham  Q: Sir its said that 1. “Different countries have been bestowed with different factor endowments, and ...   A: 1] “Different countries have been bestowed with different factor endowments, and the differences in ... International Business9/5/2012Leo Lingham  Q: 1. “Different countries have been bestowed with different factor endowments, and the differences in ...   A: HERE IS SOME SOME USEFUL MATERIAL. SOME ANSWERS HELD BACK DUE TO SPACE CONSTRAINT. PLEASE ... Accrued PTO9/4/2012Shirley McAllister, CPP, PHR  Q: I work in the state of WI and live in the state of IL. I have resigned from my exempt position and ...   A: Here is what Wisconsin State law says about Vacation Pay.(PTO is considered Vacation Pay) ... Regarding Anti-poaching agreement9/4/2012Raghav  Q: I have resigned from my current company and about to serve 32 days of notice period while my notice ...   A: F & F is not linked to any other aspect. Whatever is legally due to you will be given to you. Do ... Management of R & D and Innovation9/4/2012Leo Lingham  Q: 1. Define innovation. How it is related to creativity? Discuss the role of creativity in ...   A: HERE IS SOME SOME USEFUL MATERIAL. SOME ANSWERS HELD BACK DUE TO SPACE CONSTRAINT. PLEASE ... Harassment?9/2/2012Jim Dromsky  Q: Background: I work at a Franchised KFC. Recently i have become very conscience about my weight and ...   A: Chelsea: Thanks for your question. You indicated you work for a franchise. Is this a one store ... Maintenance Management9/2/2012Leo Lingham  Q: 1. Elaborate the concept of Life Cycle Cost of any plant and equipment. How maintenance function can ...   A: HERE IS SOME SOME USEFUL MATERIAL. SOME ANSWERS HELD BACK DUE TO SPACE CONSTRAINT. PLEASE ... Job Search Help8/31/2012Pankaj Bhargava  Q: i am a Post graduate in HR and have worked in small IT company for 2.5 yrs in Recruiter cum ...   A: Any change of job comes with its own set of concerns. More so if there is a lot of comfort in the ... Human Resources8/30/2012Leo Lingham  Q: 1. Explain the meaning of “Analysis of Variance”. Describe briefly the techniques of analysis of ...   A: HERE IS SOME SOME USEFUL MATERIAL. SOME ANSWERS HELD BACK DUE TO SPACE CONSTRAINT. PLEASE ... accused of misconduct8/29/2012Shirley McAllister, CPP, PHR  Q: Today my employer suspended me without pay on the basis that several employees are claiming that I ...   A: You will have to wait and hope the investigation goes well for you. If there is no truth to the ... career management8/29/2012Avani Bhatnagar  Q: what contribution can a career management program make to an organization that is forced to ...   A: Lifelong learning and relationship management form the backdrop of successful career management. ... Semi Monthly Pay8/28/2012Mark Eichinger  Q: I get paid semi monthly on the 15th and 30th/31st of each month in Georgia. I am an hourly ...   A: At the outset, if you are classified as a non-exempt employee(employer by law, has to pay you for ... Employee Engagement & Retention8/28/2012Leo Lingham  Q: Please give me information for a research on "Relationship between employee engagement and Employee ...   A: MY APOLOGY FOR DELAY. EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT A positive attitude held by the employee towards ... Employed v/s Unemployed Prospective Candidates.8/24/2012Pankaj Bhargava  Q: Scenario -------- As a Business Owner or Human resources manager role of a Corporation, you would ...   A: This sounds like a homework question as part of a course curriculum. Nevertheless, I will share my ... Employed v/s Unemployed Prospective Candidates.8/24/2012Raghav  Q: Scenario -------- As a Business Owner or Human resources manager role of a Corporation, you would ...   A: Pretty interesting The selection process should narrow down to the best Candidate. If you have ... Employed v/s Unemployed Prospective Candidates.8/24/2012Shirley McAllister, CPP, PHR  Q: Ms Shirley Scenario -------- As a Business Owner or Human resources manager role of a Corporation, ...   A: I would evaluate the candidates equally no preference either way. In this economy there are many ... Employed v/s Unemployed Prospective Candidates.8/24/2012Avani Bhatnagar  Q: Ms Avani Scenario -------- As a Business Owner or Human resources manager role of a Corporation, ...   A: This is an option which is totally dependent on the employer and his perspective. If you are ... Employed v/s Unemployed Prospective Candidates.8/24/2012Leo Lingham  Q: Scenario -------- As a Business Owner or Human resources manager role of a Corporation, you would ...   A: PRASHANT, THE SELECTION OF THE CANDIDATE FOR THE PROJECT WOULD DEPEND ON THE FOLLOWING ... EE bad for company image8/21/2012Stephanie R. Thomas, Ph.D.  Q: I have an EE who is a sales person for my company. He does a good job, that is until he needs to be ...   A: I think your question really needs a legal opinion as an answer, which I cannot provide. Before ... training and development8/21/2012Avani Bhatnagar  Q: good morning. I am a a DElearning student in MBA I will be pleased if you can help me in writng a ...   A: To provide you with a base, I can give you a few pointers on which you can further develop your ... organizational behavior8/20/2012Mark Eichinger  Q: Good day! I am taking up masters in management major in management engineering. All the topics in ...   A: Lilibeth, The quick answer is no, the organization probably is not a healthy business. But in some ... organizational behavior8/20/2012Avani Bhatnagar  Q: Good Day! I am currently taking up masters in management major in management engineering. In our ...   A: Lilibeth, Management style plays an important role in the business environment. Business owners ... organizational behavior8/20/2012Mark Eichinger  Q: Good Day! I am taking up masters in management major in management engineering. In our ...   A: Lilibeth, Thank you for your question. The quality of leadership and management dictates the work ... organizational behavior8/20/2012Pankaj Bhargava  Q: Sir, I am taking up Masters in Management major in Management Engineering enrolled in an ...   A: It is interesting that you ask a question on leaders who do not understand how to appreciate and ... Personnel Files8/20/2012Shirley McAllister, CPP, PHR  Q: ! I am doing some work for a local non-profit organization and we are trying to set up a personnel ...   A: We have 3 files in our personnel filing system. Drug testing results are placed in the medical ... is the correspondence mba courses are valuable for continuing higher studies?8/18/2012Avani Bhatnagar  Q: I am doing my MBA HRM in pondicherry university through distance education sir. sir i like to ...   A: Meera, As a regular pattern , especially in various Indian Universities, we find that several ... Former Employer Erroneously Pays Former Employee8/17/2012Brian Phillips  Q: I was a non exempt employee mistakenly paid for work I didn’t perform by my former employer. The ...   A: Chuck, If your former employer accidentally paid you money that wasn't yours, give it back. If you ... what are my rights?8/15/2012Jim Dromsky  Q: I sell a disposable medical device for a large company. My new manager has made statements to other ...   A: Marty: Thanks for the question. I assume that you have maintained documentation relating to your ... Employer Didn't Mention Travelling!8/14/2012Brian Phillips  Q: My husband just left a job where he wasn't happy for a new job and on his first day of work, his ...   A: Karen, Thank you for the question. As you asked, I'll give you my advice on this situation. I ... Scope of Training and Development8/13/2012Avani Bhatnagar  Q: By way of introduction, my name is Siddharth Menon and I am currently working with KPMG in the Tax ...   A: I am glad to know that you have keen interest in L&D. However, could you let me know what and why ... Page:   Prev  |   6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10  | 11 

|  12  |  13  |  14  |  15   |  Next
Blakelie

Return to Drug Laws