Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Proof Of Entry (i-94)

Talk about immigration laws here

Proof Of Entry (i-94)

Postby Ehren » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:33 pm

I lost my 1-94 and submitted the paper work to replace it I got a response saying they needed more proof but I don't have any of the proof they are asking for as in my plane ticket or flight number and I didn't know anybody on my flight.  I am married to a US citizen and we just had our interview to get my green card and the interviewer told us she needs to see my white card before she will give me my green card. What can I do about this and what will happen if I can't produce the 1-94 for our interviewer ? Also the airline said they don't have my information because it was too long ago 2004.
Ehren

Proof Of Entry (i-94)

Postby Wulf » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:06 am

I lost my 1-94 and submitted the paper work to replace it I got a response saying they needed more proof but I don't have any of the proof they are asking for as in my plane ticket or flight number and I didn't know anybody on my flight.  I am married to a US citizen and we just had our interview to get my green card and the interviewer told us she needs to see my white card before she will give me my green card. What can I do about this and what will happen if I can't produce the 1-94 for our interviewer ? Also the airline said they don't have my information because it was too long ago 2004.
Wulf

Proof Of Entry (i-94)

Postby Lonn » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:48 am

Hello James,

2004 is not too long ago.  You need to contact the airline to dig out records of flight passengers roster to see if you are on it.  You should also answer as many questions as possible on the request for evidence you received from USCIS on your I-102.  They should be able to replace your I-94 since you flew into the US and it was recent(post-2001).  You also need to look for any stamps or airline ticket stubs, or if you bought the airline ticket by email, check your email for any remaining records.

I had good result by contacting the airline for this type of issue before and my client entered the US in 2000, so records are available.  You just have to look harder.

We can look for the record for you if you retain our office.
Lonn

Return to Immigration Law