Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Personal Injury

Discussions relating to Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury

Postby Brone » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:12 pm

Chicago Il 60618  I was in the passenger seat in friends car and she didn't see the stop sign because a overgrown tree was in the way so she hit a dodge durango head on into the durango's front and mid front right side i had absoulty no pain at all not even the next day really then i start to feel like grinding or maybe rubbing in my neck and soulders now i can hardly hold up the weight of a cell phone and the back pain is to much i might just go to the hostibly today thanks
Brone

Personal Injury

Postby Abarron » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:05 pm

Chicago Il 60618  I was in the passenger seat in friends car and she didn't see the stop sign because a overgrown tree was in the way so she hit a dodge durango head on into the durango's front and mid front right side i had absoulty no pain at all not even the next day really then i start to feel like grinding or maybe rubbing in my neck and soulders now i can hardly hold up the weight of a cell phone and the back pain is to much i might just go to the hostibly today thanks
Abarron

Personal Injury

Postby Howie » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:25 am

John,

Sorry to hear about the accident.

Frequently people feel more injured 24 to 48 hours after an accident because the soft tissues(muscle, tendons, ligaments) are injured but inflammation takes time to get worse.  I would recommend going to get medically tested to make sure you do not have a serious injury.  Also, the sooner they can get the inflammation under control, the better for your future.

I would also recommend speaking to an attorney.  Most personal injury attorneys will see you for no fees and work on the case for a contingent fee.  This means the attorney will get paid out of the settlement or judgment.  The attorney can help determine and bring a claim for whoever is at fault(driver, municipality that allowed the tree growth or landowner).

I wish you the best of luck in your recovery.

Very truly yours,
Howie

Return to Personal Injury Law