Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Passport Correction

Discuss anything relating to Consumer Law

Passport Correction

Postby Bebhinn » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:33 pm

dear sir

first i thank u people for doing this  job.

sir u have a problem in my passport(indian) which was issued in the month of may this year the problem is my surname column is  left blank

ie.

surname:___________

given name:  aaaaaaaaa   bbbbbbb    ccccccc             (first)     (middle)     (surname)  

like the above manner it is printed .

i want to know what is the procedure to correct it & how much time &money that requirs?

& if i dont correct it what are the problems i may face.

And for ur information i filled the application of passport correctly & all other data in passport is correct.

please help me sir.

thanking u.
Bebhinn

Passport Correction

Postby Dabi » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:23 pm

Dear Ricky

As the mistake is clerical in nature, you can file an application to have the mistake rectified along with the passport in the passport office. The same shall be rectified. You need only to pay the procedural fees. You can have the entire details from the following websitehttp://passport.gov.in

Regards

Advocate Manoj Ambat
Dabi

Passport Correction

Postby Zebulon » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:51 pm

dear sir

first i thank u people for doing this  job.

sir u have a problem in my passport(indian) which was issued in the month of may this year the problem is my surname column is  left blank

ie.

surname:___________

given name:  aaaaaaaaa   bbbbbbb    ccccccc             (first)     (middle)     (surname)  

like the above manner it is printed .

i want to know what is the procedure to correct it & how much time &money that requirs?

& if i dont correct it what are the problems i may face.

And for ur information i filled the application of passport correctly & all other data in passport is correct.

please help me sir.

thanking u.
Zebulon

Return to Consumer Law