Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Our Dear Brother Rando!

The law of the sea.

Our Dear Brother Rando!

Postby Adoeete » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:59 am

I love how you stand against opposers who continually try to bring you down. They personally attack you. But they have all failed.  Jehovah is with you! Jehovah is with you!  Stay strong in the faith my dear brother!  Continue fighting demons like derrick and keep bringing in new sheep for Jehovah!  The Great Tribulation is coming!!
Adoeete

Our Dear Brother Rando!

Postby Wiccum » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:40 pm

I love how you stand against opposers who continually try to bring you down. They personally attack you. But they have all failed.  Jehovah is with you! Jehovah is with you!  Stay strong in the faith my dear brother!  Continue fighting demons like derrick and keep bringing in new sheep for Jehovah!  The Great Tribulation is coming!!
Wiccum

Our Dear Brother Rando!

Postby Cristos » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:01 am

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.  "Who can conquer the world? Is it not the one who has faith that Jesus is the Son of God?"(1 John 5:5)  "We know that everyone who has been born from God does not practice sin, but the one born from God watches him, and the wicked one cannot take hold of him."(1 John 5:18) "I saw Jehovah stationed above the altar, and he said: “Strike the head of the pillar, and the thresholds will shake. Cut them off at the head, and I will kill the last of them with the sword. No one who flees will get away, and no one trying to escape will succeed."(Amos 9:1) Take Care and Philia to the end.(Matthew 24:13)

Brother Rando  
Cristos

Return to Maritime Law