Not logged in? Join one of the bigest Law Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Tips for Achieving an Amicable Divorce

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Other employees are wrongfully accusing me?

Defamation Law Discussion Forum

Postby fyfe » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:13 pm

hello i work for a private security company at two buildings under the same supervising officer. some other officer complained about me leaving my post early yet i do not because i am responsible for letting in the cleaning company and garbage disposal services on a 1 time a week at the building that i am being accused of leaving early i work 4 days at one building (no complaints) and one day at the other building (complaints). they have accused me of bringing a pellet gun to work and shooting windows yet i do not own a pellet gun i own real guns. this is the second time they have complained about me and ive never met any of the guards that have filed complaint. my supervisor has told me about these complaints both times saying that he does not believe the officers who are doing the complaints and believes me. but i feel that these accusations are hurting my standings in the company for promotion and just the general outlook on my work ethic what can i do is this defamation of character.
fyfe

Postby avikar76 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Nope...........start looking for another job...............your done there............
avikar76

Postby achban » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:17 pm

I agree. Start looking for another job. Just keep your head held high, and try to end on a good note. If you get fired, thank your supervisor for being able to work there, smile politely, and walk out.
achban

Postby jaren12 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Its goo the supervisor believes you but I would either look for another job or look for another assignment
jaren12

Return to Defamation Law