Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Organic Shops In Bucharest

Been involved in a traffic accident? Discuss traffic laws here

Postby Othomann » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:07 pm

Buna Adriano!

My family and I had been in Romania for six months now.  

I would be grateful if you can give me some address of organic food shops.  I know there are some at Carrefour but that is not enought.

Also it would be great if I can get some organic chicken.  And I wonder what is the quality of the chicken meat here, are they any antibiotic or hormone? Thank you very much!

Regards and cheers.

ANSWER: Hello !

I also eat organic and I take all from the paesans in the country where I live(36 km from Bucharest) . It is important to go in open markets where paesans sells their proucts and it is the better and cheaper way to find such kind of products(no medicines at all !) . Let me know where you are .. if you are in Bucharest you can check in open market of Bucur Obor(the mosto important) but not in Amzei or Dorobanti(too expensive markets !) You can also check the stores of Mega Image who ar trying to import some products(http://www.inyourpocket.com/romania/bucharest/shopping/supermarkets/venue/14459-)

Good luck Adriano

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

Hi Adriano,

Thanks for your prompt reply!  I am staying in Pipera.  I do go to Mega Image at Pipera-Tunari.  But not much choices there.

About Bucur Obor, which sector is it? And is there a street name?  I am still very blur about the centre as I seldom go there due to the traffic.

Again, thank you.

Cheers,

Tina
Othomann

Postby kalvin71 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:07 pm

Buna Adriano!

My family and I had been in Romania for six months now.  

I would be grateful if you can give me some address of organic food shops.  I know there are some at Carrefour but that is not enought.

Also it would be great if I can get some organic chicken.  And I wonder what is the quality of the chicken meat here, are they any antibiotic or hormone? Thank you very much!

Regards and cheers.

ANSWER: Hello !

I also eat organic and I take all from the paesans in the country where I live(36 km from Bucharest) . It is important to go in open markets where paesans sells their proucts and it is the better and cheaper way to find such kind of products(no medicines at all !) . Let me know where you are .. if you are in Bucharest you can check in open market of Bucur Obor(the mosto important) but not in Amzei or Dorobanti(too expensive markets !) You can also check the stores of Mega Image who ar trying to import some products(http://www.inyourpocket.com/romania/bucharest/shopping/supermarkets/venue/14459-)

Good luck Adriano

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

Hi Adriano,

Thanks for your prompt reply!  I am staying in Pipera.  I do go to Mega Image at Pipera-Tunari.  But not much choices there.

About Bucur Obor, which sector is it? And is there a street name?  I am still very blur about the centre as I seldom go there due to the traffic.

Again, thank you.

Cheers,

Tina
kalvin71

Postby Friduwulf » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:35 pm

Hello Tina,

no problem ! Just take the underground and stop in OBOR(Bucur Obor sector 2)  station and the market is well known and anyway it is in Soseaua Colentina behind a bit building . I also suggesti you to go to Metro of Baneasa(near Pipera) for fresh fruit and meat(I always buy there for my pizzeria and restaurant "Palmier" - Comuna Peris) I can understand you about traffic but ... we have to accept this bad reality ..

Good luck !

Adriano
Friduwulf

Return to Traffic Law