Not logged in? Join one of the bigest Law Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Tips for Achieving an Amicable Divorce

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

One more time.....Can I take Direct TV to small claim court to dispute a bill? Don't want to know what u thin?

Defamation Law Discussion Forum

One more time.....Can I take Direct TV to small claim court to dispute a bill? Don't want to know what u thin?

Postby webb » Wed May 09, 2012 10:01 am

I don't give a flying Eff what you think about Direct TV. I've asked this question 5 times and each time I get morons commenting "why are sueing....direct TV has always been pleasant to me....."
Just answer the effing question.....if you don't know DONT ANSWER.
webb

Postby emek » Wed May 09, 2012 10:05 am

Yes you can take DTV to mall claims court. No, you can't take DTV to small claims court. I don't know if you can take DTV to small claims court.
emek

Postby nickson » Wed May 09, 2012 10:10 am

Sure, you technically could. Not that you'd win or anything, but you could try, sure. Good luck with that. I'm sure the problem is on DirecTV's end and you haven't simply failed to understand your contract. You seem like a genius.
nickson

Return to Defamation Law