Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Oil Intermediary Transaction Via Trade Lawyer Or Agent Consultant

The law of the sea.

Postby Sayers » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:10 pm

Hi David,

I understand that intermediaries cannot deal in primary contracts, rather only secondary contracts for transfer of "title” documents also known as "delivery" documents.  However, can you recommend a few trade lawyers that can serve as a ‘controlling intermediary’ that can be engaged to oversee the transaction:  using the money of the end buyer to "buy" title as buyer from a supplier, who in turn, "sells" the title documents to the rep of the "end buyer" as seller?  Alternatively, perhaps you can recommend a consulting services or "agency for fee" to work for me to apply correct trading rules and applications, thus avoiding circumvention?  I understand standard fees are anywhere between USD$ 600-2000 dollar per week, but also note many transactions can be consummated in one week or so.  Please advise with recommendation.  

Thanks, BTW, you are The Man in this industry!
Sayers

Postby Chochuschuvio » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:18 am

Dear Kipley

Thanks for the compliments- I can see my your question that you have taken note of my advice-thus, a good answer is required.

Follow my Rationale-

A lawyer is expert in contract. A Banker is expert in finance.A forwarder is expert in forwarding goods. A professional intermediary has to know a little about all of the above practices and more to be able to Buy and Sell commodities-The Intermediary needs to TEST all inquires that come his way and do so without spending a small fortune to do so each time.

You need to know a little about Laws of contract, UCP600 rules of payment, URC522 rules of collection, Rules of delivery as per INCOTERMS and rules as it pertains to acceptable Agency practices- Many lawyers have purchased my publication as have bankers , Corporate entities and indeed private home based traders- As a matter of fact it was a lawyer's insight  who was so impressed with the advice given in the publication she had purchased,  that it was she, who edited my work and secured a publisher to get my publication formally launched world wide-(see ITSI site, and FTN exporting site-) The  cheapest and very best way to learn and understand the process an intermediary needs to apply  is simply to buy my book- As you can gather by the many years worth of answers given on the 'All experts" site- I rarely ever advise anyone to buy my book- but in your case It's specific- Simply because of the way you have presented  your  question to me-

YOU have to advise the lawyer,(I.e Lawyer on the buyers side or supply side-) advise the banker, advise the shippers, end buyers, suppliers, and all others involved in a deal because YOU are controlling the deal- YOU are the BUYER and the SELLER- YOU BUY FROM A DIRECT SUPPLIER AS "BUYER"   USING THE "END BUYERS" FUNDS, THEN SELL THE GOODS TO THE "END BUYER" AS "SELLER"- YOU DO ALL THIS USING A STRICT , SAFE, LEGALLY ENFORCEABLE, TRADING APPLICATION that an intermediary can use and is allowed to Use. You will learn nothing from simply paying all others needed to assist you with a deal, and at the end of it- all said others are not responsible for the advise given anyway.

Accordingly YOU need to know exactly what you are doing and need to DIRECT other accordingly to ensure that at the very end of it - You will get your well earned  commission-

For those who have a deal pending or are likely to get a viable deal but lack the required specific knowledge to close such a deal- and have no time to study the publication immediately , may secure my services via mentoring application - They get a copy of the book but have me to assist in a viable deal immediately on a commission share basis- They are made transparent of the deal being initiated and learn very specific matters quickly- while they read and study the book at a slower pace-

The Mentored  applicant  simply follows the mentor's  lead and the mentor takes and bears all legal responsibilities of the deal.The applicant become attached to the mentor for all VIABLE  deals he brings on the table as a representative of his- allowing the applicant to become privy to every aspect of the deal being conducted or attempted, in an open transparent manner- Everything is passed to the applicant to forward to his client(s)- Mentor protects all intermediaries commission if any are apparent in where the applicant learns in weeks or months procedures that otherwise would have taken many months or years- The mentor ship application is goods for at least 6 months-

FTN exporting is a unique entity and soon to be published author-Ostensibly we(Me)are the leading "Intermediary experts " on the planet; that in itself speaks for itself- There are a hand full of people who fully understands this business like we do- by default we cannot recommend others because many such others seek or have sought our advice in the first instance-

If the deal fails after taking up mentor ship, then again the applicant would have been privy and would have gained  deep insight on how such deals need to be applied from the very start to have any chance of closing- They would have not have such insight after paying 1000's to lawyers and others. Intermediaries cannot afford to spend 1000's every time they feel they have a deal looming - We would all go broke very quickly. 99 Percent of "Hot deals" fail and that it takes at least 3 full months from start to finish to close a export import  deal fully-

You cannot close a deal in one week- The application of offer a quote and acceptance of such takes 21 days minimum- the contract minimum time frame is 14 days - the FOB buyer to arrange the ship 60 days(Longer CIF) To close a deal and present the AT SIGHT  delivery documents  will take at least 70 days - 100 days is average- that's when collection of commission is able to prevail-

An intermediary  MUST ONLY work on Future commodity deals - Not SPOT deals- The intermediary MUST ensure due process is followed for one specific reason only - To ensure NO circumvention is possible- For the untrained and unwary, the shark infested waters of this business is a very precarious one- Either you get the deal to work to SUIT you or you have NO deal- You move on and test the next possible inquiry until finally a viable deal falls on your lap-in where; You'll know how to close-

At the very least the intermediary needs to test a deal right up to offer closing stage before asking a lawyer to simply write up a sales contract AS PER YOUR ADVICE GIVEN TO HIM- is the absolute minimum application that an intermediary could apply-A well informed intermediary can close the deal fully by himself from start to finish-  IF they learn procedures is simply the best way to ply such Business activities-

Hope above helps-

Kind Regards

Davide G.A.Papa

www.ftnexporting.com

www.itsi.itgo.com

www.ftnx.9f.com  
Chochuschuvio

Postby Emmott » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:41 pm

Hi David,

I understand that intermediaries cannot deal in primary contracts, rather only secondary contracts for transfer of "title” documents also known as "delivery" documents.  However, can you recommend a few trade lawyers that can serve as a ‘controlling intermediary’ that can be engaged to oversee the transaction:  using the money of the end buyer to "buy" title as buyer from a supplier, who in turn, "sells" the title documents to the rep of the "end buyer" as seller?  Alternatively, perhaps you can recommend a consulting services or "agency for fee" to work for me to apply correct trading rules and applications, thus avoiding circumvention?  I understand standard fees are anywhere between USD$ 600-2000 dollar per week, but also note many transactions can be consummated in one week or so.  Please advise with recommendation.  

Thanks, BTW, you are The Man in this industry!
Emmott

Return to Maritime Law