Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Nwko(ncv)

The law of the sea.

Nwko(ncv)

Postby misi16 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:52 am

Dear Sir,

I have actual sailing experienced with LIBERIAN CDC for 44 months as Deck Cadet(FG),which is also already expired in the year 2007.

I got my Indian CDC through GMDSS in the year 2008,since then i have been sailing as  2nd Mate(PANAMA COC).

I would like to know ,if I am eligible to appear for NWKO(NCV)and how do i get assesment from MMD.

Thanking for your kind considerations.
misi16

Nwko(ncv)

Postby Briton » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:18 am

Dear Chand,

Request you to please get in touch with any of the appended institutes, i think they are the best ones to resolve your query.    * NATCOM Education & Research Foundation(Location: Gurgaon)    * Mumbai Maritime Training Institute(MMTI)(Location: Mumbai)    * National Maritime Academy(Location: Chennai)    * LBS College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research(Location: Mumbai)    * Applied Research International(ARI)(Location: New Delhi)    * Sensea Maritime Academy(Location: Kolkata)  
Briton

Nwko(ncv)

Postby haziel98 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:27 am

Dear Sir,

I have actual sailing experienced with LIBERIAN CDC for 44 months as Deck Cadet(FG),which is also already expired in the year 2007.

I got my Indian CDC through GMDSS in the year 2008,since then i have been sailing as  2nd Mate(PANAMA COC).

I would like to know ,if I am eligible to appear for NWKO(NCV)and how do i get assesment from MMD.

Thanking for your kind considerations.
haziel98

Return to Maritime Law