Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:54 pm

News News of Personal Injury Law

Site map of Personal Injury Law » Forum : Personal Injury Law

Discussions relating to Personal Injury Law

Becoming a lawyer, please help?

I want to be a personal injury lawyer when I'm older, I'm 14 now and in year 10 and I don't know what grades you need or what A levels and stuff like that you need to go to law school. right now for my GCSE's this year I've got a B in science, a B+ in english and a D in maths, yes I know my maths is pretty bad but the highest mark ...
Read more : Becoming a lawyer, please help? | Views : 292 | Replies : 3

Could someone read over my essay?

Hi, Im writing this for my AP English class, and would really like some constructive criticism. I know there are some, so don't tell me that I have none. Please help me! Need to turn it by tomorrow!
All illegal immigrants currently residing in the United States should be found and receive their punishment immediately. The people of America have begun to notice a change; the change in which the U.S. lands are constantly being ...
Read more : Could someone read over my essay? | Views : 194 | Replies : 2

I am applying for full time clerical jobs. Could you help me as well?

I am seeking employment in the Concord NH area. I have many years of experience serving the public, legal and medical as well as purchasing depts in manufacturing as an admin assistant.
Legal: Assisted in civil litigation, domestic/family law, personal injury, criminal, labor and employment law, discrimination and probate cases. Drafted and typed legal correspondence, pleadings, documents, briefs, and other legal documents that was required for each specific case, and organization of hard copy and ...

What kind of lawyer do i need?????

im on lawer.com and trying to find the right lawer my grandmother ate some food at mcdonalds and neary coked do to the food have paper in it so what kind of lawyer do i need

Areas of Law

Adoptions
Automobile Accidents
Bankruptcy
Breach of Contract
Business Law
Business Litigation
Child Custody
Child Support
Civil Litigation
Civil Rights
Collaborative Family Law
Collections
Commercial Litigation
Construction Law
Consumer Fraud

Consumer Law
Contracts
Corporate Law
Criminal Law ...
Read more : What kind of lawyer do i need????? | Views : 407 | Replies : 7

Personal injury law suit?

Hi, My mother had a accident while she was cleaning a clinic. She was carrying a trash bag and there was coffee in it, and it was leaking and she fell off the stairs and now she is gone have a total shoulder Arthroplasty and she has a lot of pain and she can't work and the doctor said she will never be able to work again in her life, she can't even move her ...
Read more : Personal injury law suit? | Views : 365 | Replies : 6

To practicing lawyers, can you help me choose a field of law in which to practice?

I am trying to figure out which field in which to start. I'll try anything but I'd prefer something that I MIGHT enjoy.

Please tell me what you can about the fields of:
Personal Injury
Bankruptcy
Immigration
Family law
I pick these fields because they interest me, they have openings in New York City, and I won't need a 2nd grad degree or tons of prior experience.
I'd like to have a life and work ...

Anyone ever use the law offices of Saiontz Kirk & Miles for a personal injury case? Were you satisfied?

I'm not satisfied at all with their customer/client service or lack thereof. The paralegals act is if they could care less about you or your case - not that I was looking for sympathy from them after my accident. I just expected them to be courteous and polite. Since my car accident on 10/5/07 I have spoken to my so called lawyer once. When I call to ask a question he doesn't return my call. ...

What is the difference between personal injury and tort of battery?

In Illinois, if somebody assaulted you, do you file a civil personal injury claim or civil battery claim? And if it is civil battery, under which law you file it? any details will be helpful.

Login

Statistics

Total posts 733485 • Total topics 385754 • Total members 61567