Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:40 pm

News News of Family Law

Site map of Family Law » Forum : Family Law

Family Law Discussion Forum

How to obtain medical records of deceased relative from Florida?

I've lost 3 people in my family to a disease. I've been told to get their medical records for screening purposes regarding my own health and the health of my children. I've been able to get the records of all but one. This is my brother whom died in Florida in 2007. We are told the only people that can get the records are the three listed on the death certificate. I had one of ...

How to deal with a differcult ex-partner who i have a 6 year old child with?

Good morning Australia.;)..
I am not sure how to put my thoughts on this site, and not sure what goes on in my ex partner's world but lets begin.. my ex-partner and I separated almost 3 1/2 years ago ,throughout my entire relationship he has been controlling, vindictive, a destructive manipulative, master of charm list can on. I have a current protection order enable for my son myself my partner to feel somewhat safe with ...

Can i refuse to go to a mediation conference involving family law?

You can refuse.... but it will hurt your case.

Filing for A Change In Custody. Can someone help?

I live in NC and my two girls ages 12 and 6 are living with a horrible excuse for a mother who has actually been reported to Child Protective Services twice, does drugs, among other things. I will soon be filing for motion for a change in custody and I need help. I have a long list of things that I need to put in the modification of custody paperwork "reasons" section but I need ...
Read more : Filing for A Change In Custody. Can someone help? | Views : 214 | Replies : 2

What happpens if i refuse to attend a mediation conference?

I recently talked to a parallegal and she told me i did not have to attend the mediation conference but im still confused becuase my papers state that my attendance is required. A parallegal would know more than i would and she wouldn't tell me something that would get me into trouble. The mediation has to do with family law and i moved from Florida to Texas with my husband (who isnt the child of ...
Read more : What happpens if i refuse to attend a mediation conference? | Views : 482 | Replies : 6

Problem with my husband's ex and child?

My husband and I have been together for a very long time. His daughter is 7. The mother just does not like me, and is always trying to create problems. They are going through family law mediation, but he is about to take her back to court for non compliance.
All I have ever honestly done bad that I can think of, is that when the little girl approached me, she was asking questions about ...
Read more : Problem with my husband's ex and child? | Views : 563 | Replies : 6

Who do I go to for help in a Family Law Court to get assistance to enforce an existing visitation schedule?

So just trying to get some help on who to see in a Family Law Court to help me enforce or explain a current visitation schedule for the upcoming holidays..particularly in California, and Orange County to narrow it down.

I have heard the mediators office is the place to seek help, especially since thats where we made the parenting agreement through mediation. But really just trying to make sure, since I dont have too much ...

Login

Statistics

Total posts 733485 • Total topics 385754 • Total members 61567