Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

My Stepson

Family Law Discussion Forum

My Stepson

Postby Gerrit » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:02 am

We just got out of court on May 3 2006.  And my stepsons mom disagreed with the Judges order and refused to sign the order so we had to have the judge just sign it.  Now she has us back in court because she now quit her job to have the placement change again. what can we do to have the placement stay the same?
Gerrit

My Stepson

Postby Marji » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Rhonda,

DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT A LAWYER. I am someone who is offering an OPINION only based on family law experience. IF you want the exact law in your State/County/Country contact a Professional Lawyer/Attorney in your area that specializes in Family Law issues.

The information you have provided is pretty incomplete so all I can say is seek a Professional Attorneys or the Attorney that you have for your answer to your case.

Kind Regards,

Jeff
Marji

My Stepson

Postby Goddard » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:14 am

We just got out of court on May 3 2006.  And my stepsons mom disagreed with the Judges order and refused to sign the order so we had to have the judge just sign it.  Now she has us back in court because she now quit her job to have the placement change again. what can we do to have the placement stay the same?
Goddard

Return to Family Law