Advertisments:

Sponsor Links:

Discount Legal Forms
Discounted Legal Texts

Mother Property Issue

Discuss anything to do with property law - buying, selling property

Mother Property Issue

Postby Harimann » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Father purchase a house with the  haq mehar amount for my mother. The house is under my mother's name. My father is died now. Mother has 1 Son and 3 Daughters. Mother is alive and son is fully taking care of the mother. With mother's own wish she wants to transfer this house to the Son Only. IS she allowed to do so in Islam ? If not then what is the rule please tell us.
Harimann

Mother Property Issue

Postby Orvyn » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:27 pm

ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM W.B.

Actually, she needs to give all her children according to Islamic inheritance law Inshaa Allaah.

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST

WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM

WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM
Orvyn

Mother Property Issue

Postby Leman » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:46 am

Father purchase a house with the  haq mehar amount for my mother. The house is under my mother's name. My father is died now. Mother has 1 Son and 3 Daughters. Mother is alive and son is fully taking care of the mother. With mother's own wish she wants to transfer this house to the Son Only. IS she allowed to do so in Islam ? If not then what is the rule please tell us.
Leman

Return to Property Law